Late O- How to pass the time

Kelli, I'm at 6dpo today too. When are you testing?

I think I was 12 dop. I say think because I don't know which day I ovulated. I think it was cd16 since that's the day I got my first positive opk and the day I went to the Dr where they didn't see anything. One little follicle not close to being ready. I didn't try testing any earlier than that either, so not sure if it would have showed up sooner.

I started taking Michaels Reproductive Factors and it helped me ovulate earlier. I would usually o around cd19-20, but my first month taking it I got a positive opk on cd12, then last cycle day 16.

DandJ- I'm not testing til next Sunday.

Mod- what is Michaels Reproductive Factors? I've never heard of that? I'd surely like to try because ovulation on cd39 is torture!!

Its a supplement that helps balance out hormones basically. You can get it on Amazon for around $20. Don't bother with the male one though, if you're worried about dh swimmers put him on some zinc and folic acid. I had dh taking both, along with the clomid we also used preseed and soft cups this cycle. And I took epo (its good for helping produce cm) because I heard clomid can be harsh on any cm.

39 days for o would be torture! Have you been diagnosed with anything that you o so late? Mam that's crazy! I thought cd19 was bad!

Its a supplement that helps balance out hormones basically. You can get it on Amazon for around $20. Don't bother with the male one though, if you're worried about dh swimmers put him on some zinc and folic acid. I had dh taking both, along with the clomid we also used preseed and soft cups this cycle. And I took epo (its good for helping produce cm) because I heard clomid can be harsh on any cm.

39 days for o would be torture! Have you been diagnosed with anything that you o so late? Mam that's crazy! I thought cd19 was bad!

Coco I'll check it out!!! Thank you for the info!

Yeah it's been awful lol. Yeah a bunch of unexplained reasons as to why my body sucks lol.

We've actually had couples come into work with fertility problems and the Michael's helped them conceive. I was skeptical until I personally heard two guys thanking my manager. So I decided to give it a go. Though it helped with ovulation I'm fairly certain it was the clomid that did it for us.

Have you had an hsg done? I've now had two bfps since mine in March (and I had to take two months off TTC to heal)

Interesting! I might have to try it! Do you just take it daily all month long?

I had one 3 years ago but never got pregnant.

Are you currently taking prenatals? If so you'd want to stop while taking these because you'd be getting too much vitamin a. You take them from cd1 till ovulation. 3 a day, one with each meal. It says you can take them all at once but you get more from it if you divide it up throughout the day. The bottle comes with a 20 day supply so I bought two bottles since I would usually o around that time. I had no idea when starting them that they would make me o sooner...was a pleasant surprise though. After o you can start your prenatals and stop the MRP.

AF just came today. I wanted to try soy iso again, is the Michaels ok to take with it since soy iso is basically clomid?

I took the Michaels toy Dr and she said it wouldn't hurt the clomid but to make sure I wasn't taking my prenatals with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"