Late October Mommies!

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
Hi, I know there are already two threads started for October but there are already so many posts that I feel a little lost. So thought I would start a thread for those of us that just found out and are due in late October! So come join the pregnancy fun and take the journey with others that are due around the same time!

My name is Brandy. I am 36 and have 3 wonderful children, ages 14, 7, and 9mths. Yes! I will have 2 under 2! Ack! Anyway, I am nervous but hopeful about this pregnancy. I had a chemical at 5wks last month but my tests never got as dark as they are now, so fx that this one sticks! Can't wait to get to know you all!

I am 32, this is my first, I am 5w2d and due Oct 21st

Hi there. I am due with #4 on October 18th. I am a bit nervous and can't wait to see that precious heartbeat next week!

I am about 5 weeks 2 days I think...due around oct 22nd. This is my first..i am very nervous, a worrier already so this has only increased my worrying. trying not to freak out at every ache and pain...so far I feel pretty good, just really tired and have had some cramping and a little nausea.

Hi ladies!! I think I am around 5 weeks today, so due October 22nd~23rd...how is everyone doing with symptoms? So far just sore boobs, slight lower back ache, and extreeeeeme thirst for me!!

Hello ladies!
I'm due October 26th and this will be my second baby.
I already have one beautiful boy who will be 2 years and 5 months when this little pumpkin is born :)

We are very excited but also nervous 'cause we had one mc at 7.5 weeks once before.
So far I don't feel any different.
Lets hope for lots of sticky pumpkins :happydance:

Hi girls can I join?
I'm due around October 26th :)
I'm 25 and married to my high school sweet heart.
Baby number three and hoping for a girl :)
My boys will be 4.5 and 3.3 years old when bubs comes along. ( my boys are 14 mths apart )
Crazy times lol
We tried for 6 mths with this one and it felt like forever! Lol only symptoms so far tender breasts, peeing A LOT! :haha: and tired but get restless at night and can't sleep. Only tww symptoms I had were a random nose bleed and one day of sore boobs lol!

I woke up with a terrible head cold this morning. Is there anything I can take? Should I be worried?

Can I join, I am 4 weeks 5 days and am due October 26th. This is my third pregnancy, but will only be my second child.

As for symptoms, I have sore breasts, increased thirst in the evening, tiredness, and heightened sense of smell. I have had a couple of small waves of nausea so far, but keep hoping the feeling increases, just for a little reassurance. Because of my last miscarriage I will be having an early scan on March 4th.

Yeah! More mommies!

Let's see, as far as symptoms go I have increased sense of smell, boobs are definitely overflowing my bra but not tenderness?, bloated, constipated, and tired. Oh and peeing constantly.

Hoping these symptoms stick around. I had a chemical last month at 5wks so I'm nervous.

Hope you guys don't mind if I join... There are lots of groups that have already formed and 'cliqued', and I wasn't part of one lol

Wow so many growing beans here! I'm due October 25th with #2. My little boy will be 2yrs 4 months when I welcome my new alien.

I just got my bfp on sunday and I don't know what to do with myself, i'm so excited and we're going to wait a while before telling anyone.

I've already signed up for all the baby freebies and coupons that I got with my first pregnancy (i'm a sucker for freebies!) what's everyone else doing to pass the time?

We are also planning to wait a while before telling everyone. I want to at least get to 12 weeks before I tell, longer if I could make it. I am already so bloated that I don't want to wear my normal jeans. Because of the miscarriage I had last time, won't be signing up for any freebies until I am in the second trimester, but I already have some stuff pinned on pinterest to sign up for. Anyone having an cravings yet or anyone suffering from ms?

We are waiting as long as we can too. It's going to be hard because our 7yr old has good ears and loves to talk! Lol! So we have to come up with some kind of code word for pregnant and baby! Hhaha!

I woke up this morning very queezy, but it passed as soon as I at something. And dear lord am I thirsty!! I can not get enough to drink! Other than that I feel like my normal self. I took another digi last night and still says pregnant so my levels haven't gone down In the last week! Yeah! I am goin to test with an FRER for progression this weekend. Today is the day I started bleeding last month. Praying for a sticky bean!!

I'm so lucky to not be sick. I have been feeling cramps since a couple days before af's due date, which get worse when I have a full bladder. But I am ridiculously tired. I could probably sleep for 18 hours a day if I didn't have to work and take care of my son.

I will be thinking about you Brandy! I am sure yours is a sticky bean, but after having a mc, I understand the constant worry.

I am definitely hoping this one is my rainbow! I already have a rainbow baby in little Zoey. I had a mc at 14wks a few months before conceiving her. It was the worst experience of my life and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I was so trustin in the fact of being "safe" after 12wks and it hit me hard. No to mention that I decided to mc naturally which was the worst pain I could imagine. So I am praying constantly that this little rainbow sticks!

Blah, on to happier things! Lol! I already am itchin to spread the news all over Facebook! Hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->