Late October Mommies!

And Angel, I am so sorry for your loss in October! Praying for sticky rainbows for both of us!!

Mine are not going to be thrilled. They still think I'm 12! Lol! I got a lecture with Zoey about this needing to be my last baby. Excuse me? Did anyone ask what my husband and I wanted? Nope! My family is very supportive but very opinionated. They will be put off by it at first but will love this baby with all their hearts. Eh, it's my life and DH and I want a big family.
So we are probably just going to tell them at dinner one night. Won't be fun but they will get over it. Lol

Doctor has booked me for an early scan bc we aren't entirely sure how far along I am! HCG was 3,040 on Thursday.

I'm thinking they must be doing transvaginal right? Has anyone had one done/know what we might see?? It's scheduled for next Friday and by my calculation Ill be 6+2 or 3 that day...

I have had many transvaginal scans. No biggie. Doesn't hurt an. They get a much better picture and idea of what's going on in there. After 6wks they should be able to see a heartbeat and possibly hear it. Hoping and praying that everything goes well for you!

Mine are not going to be thrilled. They still think I'm 12! Lol! I got a lecture with Zoey about this needing to be my last baby. Excuse me? Did anyone ask what my husband and I wanted? Nope! My family is very supportive but very opinionated. They will be put off by it at first but will love this baby with all their hearts. Eh, it's my life and DH and I want a big family.
So we are probably just going to tell them at dinner one night. Won't be fun but they will get over it. Lol

Oh, that's not fun. I do hope they end up supporting your decisions. It is your family, after all. I'm hoping for three, but figure we'll see how #2 goes first!

Doctor has booked me for an early scan bc we aren't entirely sure how far along I am! HCG was 3,040 on Thursday.

I'm thinking they must be doing transvaginal right? Has anyone had one done/know what we might see?? It's scheduled for next Friday and by my calculation Ill be 6+2 or 3 that day...

That hcg looks good! I've never had a transvaginal ultrasound done. In Canada, we have to wait until 12 weeks assuming nothing seems wrong and you're 'low risk'. 7 more weeks to go... Ugh.

Hi everyone! I just got a bfp yesterday. I'm due 29th Oct roughly, but as we weren't trying, I didn't track my dates. But I think I the first day of my lmp was any time between 20-25 Jan. Can't be 100% of exact date. So gone for somewhere in between. Lol.

How is everyone getting on? Xx

Congrats!!

I'm feeling great. Enjoying the lack of symptoms while it lasts :)

How about you?

Congrats!!

I'm feeling great. Enjoying the lack of symptoms while it lasts :)

How about you?

Thanks hun!

I'm down with a cold at the moment and have sore boobs, other than that, I'm feeling not bad. I had bad morning sickness with my son, so hoping I don't get it this time round. Lack of symptoms would be nice lol.

Glad ur feeling great!!

+tive-I have an awful cold too!! Ugh!! Totally wiping me out!!
Hope you feel better soon!!

+tive-I have an awful cold too!! Ugh!! Totally wiping me out!!
Hope you feel better soon!!

Yea, totally wiping me out too! Lo has an awful cold too, so isn't sleep well at the moment. So am soooo sooo knackered lol.

Hope you feel better soon too. xx

i have a horrible cold as well!! can't breathe and terrible cough...pretty miserable.

My OB said Tylenol and Benedryl are OK. I've only been taking half doses to get some sleep or I think I'd be even more than a wreck! Lots of OJ, Ginger Ale and Water, hot showers and wonton soup!! ;)

Hope you feel better too Emily!!

I think a cold must be common in early pregnancy..my sister who has 2 sweet kids had a terrible cold when she was pregnant with both her babes...I am trying not to take anything but its no fun!

Being the anal person I am I decided to take another pregnancy test today...The BFP line came up immediately even before the test line and was darker than test line! yay! I'm still paranoid...ready to get to my 8 week apt and know everything is progressing...couple more weeks to go!

He
I think a cold must be common in early pregnancy..my sister who has 2 sweet kids had a terrible cold when she was pregnant with both her babes...I am trying not to take anything but its no fun!

Being the anal person I am I decided to take another pregnancy test today...The BFP line came up immediately even before the test line and was darker than test line! yay! I'm still paranoid...ready to get to my 8 week apt and know everything is progressing...couple more weeks to go!

That's funny about taking the pregnancy test! I've felt that urge aswell, because i'm not 'feeling pregnant' just yet. I don't feel like anything's wrong, I just liked seeing the visible proof. I did take another test at about 4.5 weeks for a photo to help me announce to my family (who live elsewhere).

I think I will tell my dh's family at Easter dinner, when everyone's around the table (then they'll break out the good scotch and i'll be driving lol).

Anyone else plan on telling people in other ways than just blurting it out :)

Lol, I took a dollar tree test today too! Blazing test line! I am so so happy right now! 2 days past my chemical last month and beautiful lines! Hoping this feeling lasts.

Oh and MS has hit me hard today! I have a constant sick feeling and knot in my throat. Ugh!

Morning sickness is starting to really hit me now too. I felt queazy all day and vomited this afternoon. Not fun, but at least my body is telling me that I'm pregnant!

I also have a cold, mainly a tickle in my throat that is driving me nuts. I didn't get any sleep last night. I have been eating cough drops but they make me queazy too.

I go to get a transvaginal on Thursday. They aren't bad, jsut a bit awkward. I can't wait to see that precious heatbeat though!

I had some sinus stuff going on last week too!
I go in tomorrow for some labs, hoping my numbers are nice and high!! I think I am 5+2 today.

I'm spotting?!? I just don't understand! My test line is as dark as my control line on my test from this morning. Why am I spotting??? I have never bled with a pregnancy that didn't end in an mc. I'm so scared...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->