Late October Mommies!

I'm spotting?!? I just don't understand! My test line is as dark as my control line on my test from this morning. Why am I spotting??? I have never bled with a pregnancy that didn't end in an mc. I'm so scared...
Fingers crossed everything is ok.
Can you pop into the dr or er to get a check on thigs?

I'm spotting?!? I just don't understand! My test line is as dark as my control line on my test from this morning. Why am I spotting??? I have never bled with a pregnancy that didn't end in an mc. I'm so scared...

I am really sorry this is happening. I know how scary it is. Try to stay positive until you have a reason to think the worst. I know that is very hard to do though.:hugs:

Thinking of you Brandy! Hoping and praying that everything is okay. Have you called your doctor?

I don't have a doctor yet. I am waiting to be approved for my insurance. It will be around 15 days before I even find out if I am approved. I will go to the er if the bleeding gets worse. It I so spuratic and so little bloo that I am hoping it's just implanting. I have never bled like this. Usually I start spotting and it immediately progresses into full on bleeding and mc. So praying for the best here.

Does anyone else have extreme thirst and dry mouth? I can't get enough water it seems

Does anyone else have extreme thirst and dry mouth? I can't get enough water it seems

I don't have that yet, but I got that around 2nd trimester with my first pregnancy. I'm just about 6 weeks and I woke up today and my breasts are killing me!

Other than that, dizziness and a fullness in my lower abdomen are my only other symptoms so far.

I don't have a doctor yet. I am waiting to be approved for my insurance. It will be around 15 days before I even find out if I am approved. I will go to the er if the bleeding gets worse. It I so spuratic and so little bloo that I am hoping it's just implanting. I have never bled like this. Usually I start spotting and it immediately progresses into full on bleeding and mc. So praying for the best here.

How are you doing? Update us! We're all thinking of you.

This morning when I woke up I had a larger amount of spotting, still only when I wiped and it was an orange color. After that first time this morning I have had no more spotting today? I am thinking the larger amount might have been that I slept on my tummy last night? I dont know. I am hoping that it was just little bug cozying in and its over for now. Praying for no more spotting. i would personally like to go to sleep and not wake up til 2nd tri! Lol! This is all waaaay too stressful!

This morning when I woke up I had a larger amount of spotting, still only when I wiped and it was an orange color. After that first time this morning I have had no more spotting today? I am thinking the larger amount might have been that I slept on my tummy last night? I dont know. I am hoping that it was just little bug cozying in and its over for now. Praying for no more spotting. i would personally like to go to sleep and not wake up til 2nd tri! Lol! This is all waaaay too stressful!

I will keep praying for you and your bean!

I am hoping that it's nothing serious, but I know you are scared. I've never experienced it, but lots of people say that they spotted and went on to have healthy babies!

Oh, I also went to my GP today for this cough. He looked it up when I went in last when this all started and it was November! I was thinking January. He ended up giving me a nasal spray and an inhaler, but I'm not hopeful...

I go for my early scan tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping and praying for a beautiful heartbeat! I feel full in my abdomen, and really bloated. Plus still having ms and just plain exausted!

We need a little more chatter in here ladies! How are all of you doing? My Three Sons, how did your early scan go? Brandysbabies, anymore spotting?

Hello Ladies,
I was gone for a while. We've been on vacation and it was great! :)

My nausea has kicked in big time. I'm not throwing up but that constant feeling of being sick sucks!

How are you guys doing? :hugs:

Hi Ladies... I hope it will be okay that I join you all here. I am currently 6 1/2 weeks due October 28th. And would like to catch up and give you all my history...

This is my third pregnancy but hopeful that it will be my first baby! I had my first loss in May 2012 as an eptopic pregnancy, and then a missed miscarraige at the end of November 2012. Now here we are again and this time I feel so much better about this pregnancy. I had a nice dark positive pregnancy test this time, last time they were all really light and I have always had my HCG done and both of the last time the first draw was never over 50 at 4-5 weeks... This time at 5 weeks it was 5582.

I went in for my first appointment last week at 5 weeks 6 days and saw our little one... No heartbeat yet but the doctor said that everything looks as it should and I go two weeks from yesterday and have another scan. I am so nervous but also anxiously excited. My doctor also put me onto Progeterone as a precaution so I feel better that I am actually doing something different this time.

How are you ladies feeling?? Crazy symptoms or none at all?

Glad you are back Hope! My nausea is getting worse by the day too. I even threw up my prenatals yesterday, but they always make me feel sick.

Breanne, I am sorry to hear of you losses. I also had a loss last November. FX for our rainbow babies!!! You baby is due on my bday, a great day! As for symptoms, I have nausea, bloating, fatigue, sore bbs and irritability.

We need a little more chatter in here ladies! How are all of you doing? My Three Sons, how did your early scan go? Brandysbabies, anymore spotting?

It went great! We saw the heartbeat and everything is where it should be. I go for another appt tomorrow, but to a different doc. My doctor started her own practice this year, and is only doing GYN, so she refers you somewhere else for your OB. I'm bummed about that because my doc is awesome! But regardless, I called the new doc and they want me to go on and come in so that appt is tomorrow.

I swear my pants are getting tight on me already. I got out my old maternity clothes today to see what I already have and what I need. I tried some on and they do fit. I may start wearing the jeans as they are more comfy.

MS has been slowing down. I don't throw up, but do feel some nausea in the PM.

I'm really just tired. I go to bed super early, but I can't get over this tiredness. I am really looking forward to the second trimester....

How's everyone else doing? Anyone bust out the maternity gear yet? Any shopping???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->