Late September Babies Thread!

Last night kicked my butt. Between hot flashes and dizzy spells I was praying to die. I'm still getting them this morning. The only thing that is helping the dizzy-ness is to keep munching... but pretty soon I'm not gonna have room to munch :dohh;

edited for spelling typos LMAO

Phantom I'm the same with ms! Can keep It at bay munching!

Noo hope you sleep better tonight!

Loucachu rest up!

I do too! I'm on nights tomorrow and Thurs :(

Noo: I too hope you find some rest soon!

Phantom: I find myself getting night sweats on and off. Starts right when I lie down so falling asleep has been a task lately.

Today I managed to get DD to gymnastics despite wanting to throw up the entire time. By the time we got home I was feeling a bit better, then I ate and felt much better... For about half an hour.... The nausea is back. I just took my prenatal so hopefully I can hold it off. Gosh, it's so strange but I almost feel like I'm hungover. If I move suddenly, I get dizzy and nauseous. Waves of nausea also hit for no apparent reason along with a mild headache. Lol

I also already have my own bump haha. I have noticed that I can't suck it in at all right now. It feels like my stomach is protruding!

Noo I was the same as you last night. I fell asleep then my husband came home & woke me up and I chocked on acid reflux for the rest of the night. So tired! & I'm out of town for work today too. No fun

Oh & I also had my blood checked again today. It's the second time, so gingers crossed my levels are increasing!!!!!!

I'm still spotting but my pregnancy symptoms are getting worse! Heartburn, indeigestion, exhausted, back hurts, nipples hurt, queasy stomach, completely out of control emotional

Luckily I havent had too much trouble sleeping- I did have trouble waking up this morning though! I'm also starting to feel nauseous more frequently- I thought I was gonna lose it at work today but was able to stuff a few crackers in my mouth, and it helped. Still a long way to go... <3

Got my hcg levels back. First test was Thursday @ 440 and then the test today was 4984 which means I"m doubling every 32 hours :):):) SO HAPPY! I've been spotting so I've been nervous!

Managed to get out of bed at mid day. Feeling rather unwell. Been to toilet twice and struggling to eat.

belle---- oooooo I'm saying twins too! (but mainly for selfish reasons as I'm in the same boat number wise and we're really wanting twins. :rofl: )

I haven't really gotten any symptoms yet, I hope that's not a bad sign!! Never thought I'd be wanting to feel like crap :coffee:

I haven't really gotten any symptoms yet, I hope that's not a bad sign!! Never thought I'd be wanting to feel like crap :coffee:

Ahhh... My pregnancy symptoms seem to have settled for now. Thinking it may be more than my cold symptoms has overtaken them! :lol:

I had a dream last night that DH did an ultrasound on me (yes, he had the machine and everything) and he found twins in there! :rofl:

I have some pretty extreme nausea but still no throwing up. I almost wish I just would already! I've had a killer headache the last couple days too. :sick:

I've booked my early scan :) I'll be 7+5 by my dates on the day. Any idea whether it'll be an abdominal scan or whether it'll need to be transvaginal?

I've booked my early scan :) I'll be 7+5 by my dates on the day. Any idea whether it'll be an abdominal scan or whether it'll need to be transvaginal?

When I had to go to EPU they did abdominal scan and I was 6+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->