Late September Babies Thread!

belle---- oooooo I'm saying twins too! (but mainly for selfish reasons as I'm in the same boat number wise and we're really wanting twins. :rofl: )

I wouldn't mind that at all! My grandma was a twin but those are the only twins we have in our family

I've booked my early scan :) I'll be 7+5 by my dates on the day. Any idea whether it'll be an abdominal scan or whether it'll need to be transvaginal?

When I had to go to EPU they did abdominal scan and I was 6+3

I shall live in hope then! DS will be hovering around when I'm having my scan so hoping it's abdominal. Will make sure my bladder is super full!

So this might be TMI but I had a bit of red spotting today, a tiny amount, but still red :( I"m so worried even though my hcg levels are fantastic

Belle- don't worry, just take it easy! Put your feet up, relax, go to bed early. I'm sure everything is fine. :hugs:

AFM- :help: I am so constipated I can't stand it! Its been almost 3 weeks since I've had a normal bm... I've been taking fiber chewables and trying to eat lots of fruits and veggies, even drinking an odwalla a day... Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Would love to clear out my system before my appt with the nurse Friday!!! (PS- I am allergic to milk, so I don't eat cereals or yogurt...)

Thanks turtlemomma! I only had to work 4 hours today and have my first midwife appt this afternoon :)

I've booked my early scan :) I'll be 7+5 by my dates on the day. Any idea whether it'll be an abdominal scan or whether it'll need to be transvaginal?

I shall live in hope then! DS will be hovering around when I'm having my scan so hoping it's abdominal. Will make sure my bladder is super full!

Yep as long as your bladder is full they should do abdominal

Lovely - It's something to look forward to then :) Feeling much more positive now I've got it booked :) Got first visit with midwife on Tuesday then scan 2 weeks later :) Then prob booking 2 weeks after that the scan again couple of weeks after that! All will be "In another two weeks...." :lol:

So this might be TMI but I had a bit of red spotting today, a tiny amount, but still red :( I"m so worried even though my hcg levels are fantastic

Take care of yourself! But I'm sure everything is okay! :hugs:

TMI ALERT!!! First timer question... Is it normal to have brown cm after a big BM... I finally got things moving in the right direction but now am worried I did damage...

TMI ALERT!!! First timer question... Is it normal to have brown cm after a big BM... I finally got things moving in the right direction but now am worried I did damage...

Are you sure that it's cm?

Its definitely cm- TMI again, but I try to keep things separate so I don't get an infection. Have peed a few times since and nothing- I must've just squeezed it out of my cervix... LOL :rofl:

I also decided to do a VERY CAREFUL cervix check but can't even get my finger up there its so tight! Anyone experience this? (Please no cervix check lectures- Its much easier on the cervix than sex is, probably less bacteria getting up there too figuring my hands were super clean...)

I had a transvaginal

Yep as long as your bladder is full they should do abdominal

My bladder was full but they still did transvaginal.

Turtlemomma - I wouldn't have a clue, I've never checked my cervix in my life but I'd be worried about irritating it. I'd stay away!

Turtle momma,I've had issues with my cervix in the past, with the removal of abnormal cells. The result was that it left quite a lot of scar tissue on my cervix, and this reared its head as soon as I was pregnant first time round. I had quite a lot of bleeding through my first and second pregnancies. The first time it showed itself was when I'd been constipated and really strained to go to the loo. I've already had a similar thing this time. The cervix becomes very vascular and vulnerable when you're PG, so it could be that?

Providing your hands are clean I see no issue checking your CP. I do it fairly frequently - Well not so much in the last week but did do before. I've had a bit of brown CM though it was fairly soon after getting my BFP. Nothing since. It could be that you were straining and as the BM moved down it just irritated things. Keep an eye on it (not poking around) and any more on the TP then contact EPAU

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

My cold seems to have settled today - I had to go get a nebuliser at the walk-in yesterday. But alas, MS has reared it's ugly head. Been up 2 hours and already vomited 15 times, twice whilst on the school run. Crossing my fingers I don't get hyperemesis again as I was hospitalised for several weeks when pregnant with DS :( Not great!

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Hope the meds work! :hugs:

My cold seems to have settled today - I had to go get a nebuliser at the walk-in yesterday. But alas, MS has reared it's ugly head. Been up 2 hours and already vomited 15 times, twice whilst on the school run. Crossing my fingers I don't get hyperemesis again as I was hospitalised for several weeks when pregnant with DS :( Not great!

Hope HG stays away! Poor you having to do the school run feeling so ill :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->