Late September Babies Thread!

Hope everyone is well. Final Beta check tomorrow---

I was offered a scan by a friend today and ALMOST took it, but I know the parents want to wait until there would be a heartbeat, but I'm so anxious to see if everything is growing correctly.

I don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't work in a lab. The waiting to see anyone about this pregnancy is driving me crazy. I still have two weeks before I see the OB coordinator and I doubt she will tell me anything concrete, though I'm not sure what all they do at that appointment... The hCG of 40,000 at 6 weeks makes me feel better, but only marginally! How do you all deal with the stress and impatience of not *knowing*?

I don't even have much in the way of symptoms to make this feel more real. Slight boob pain, off and on nausea with no vomiting and lots of fatigue is pretty much all. Is it horrible/crazy to wish I felt worse? I feel like I might regret saying that soon!

I don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't work in a lab. The waiting to see anyone about this pregnancy is driving me crazy. I still have two weeks before I see the OB coordinator and I doubt she will tell me anything concrete, though I'm not sure what all they do at that appointment... The hCG of 40,000 at 6 weeks makes me feel better, but only marginally! How do you all deal with the stress and impatience of not *knowing*?

I don't even have much in the way of symptoms to make this feel more real. Slight boob pain, off and on nausea with no vomiting and lots of fatigue is pretty much all. Is it horrible/crazy to wish I felt worse? I feel like I might regret saying that soon!

I feel the exact same way :wacko:

I'm so tired I'm considering going across the road to McDonalds for tea. Can't face the kitchen :( what a bad mum :blush:

Yay! and another nightshift down - Though I did faint in theatre! Oh dear!

Would it be silly for me to take another pregnancy test? I don't see the dr's until Feb 15, another two weeks. I am at about 6 weeks or so I think. I just get worried I am not pregnant anymore, because I am not really experiencing a lot of symptoms. I feel nauseous here and there, but not bad at all! And I feel round. Anyway, I am thinking of taking another, just to see...
:shrug:

harvestqueen: nah, I'll probably take another one or two before my appt on the 27th too. Lol.

:) I've got one EPT left but the next time I get to Walmart I'll pick up a couple 88 cent ones from there :thumbup:

I just found a bag of 20 ebay tests! Oh my! I can PEE again!

I just found a bag of 20 ebay tests! Oh my! I can PEE again!

score. I am going to suck it up and buy whatever is the cheapest at the drugstore on my way home, can't wait longer than that and fingers crossed it shows up positive

Have my first appt with the nurse today! Theyll be doing all the routine exams- pelvic (worried about this one!), blood tests for hcg, std's, iron, diabetes, etc. etc. Excited and nervous-

Have my first appt with the nurse today! Theyll be doing all the routine exams- pelvic (worried about this one!), blood tests for hcg, std's, iron, diabetes, etc. etc. Excited and nervous-

Fingers crossed it is all great. So glad you get to go in! Two weeks and then I have my first...

3 weeks 5 days until my first appt!

Todays visit is just with the nurse- I don't have an appt with my OBGYN until Feb 22nd so no ultrasound until then- thats really the test I want. :)

Yeah my appt includes a scan, but I won't actually meet with my OB until the second prenatal visit. I just meet with a nurse practitioner after my u/s.

Pelvic exam?! Poor you!

I think my meeting is with an OB, but not my choice of OB for my delivery. I have already scheduled my follow up appt with him. I think I will be at 8 weeks or maybe a little less for my firs appt, which I am assuming will be with u/s but I don't know. My lmp was dec 19th, but my ov was about 4-5 days later than normal (I think) according to opk and temp, so I put myself about 4 days earlier than wherever the online sites say I am at.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow, have been spotting the whole time. I just went to the washroom and there was a very small blood clot in the toilet. I"m so worried :( My HGC levels as of Tuesday were great and doubling nicely, my ultrasound isn't for another week or so. Has this happened to anyone else?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->