Late September Babies Thread!

September 20th EDD here :D How is everyone feeling?

On a completely unrelated note - anyone else experiencing the constant banner pop-up for hotel Transylvania?? It's starting to drive me bonkers

Grrr! I was on nights last night so slept most of the day. Went to sleep at 10pm tonight now wide awake (almost 2am) and craving pringles... I have no pringles :( Gutted!

No pelvic exam- Thank God! They're waiting for my Feb 22nd appt. I got a bunch of blood tests though. 7 vials! I hate that so much! Hopefully I'll find out everything is OK with the results on Monday. Apparently they don't do HSG anymore at my dr. The nurse told me it just makes people worry unnecessarily. Well, maybe, but it can also ease my fears a little! :wacko: The only thing I'll be finding out is if I'M healthy... :( And I'm preparing for the worst with the diabetes test- My mom had gestational diabetes and I'm about 40 pounds overweight so, definitely a concern. This appointment DID NOT HELP AT ALL!!! :hissy:

turtlemomma I hate when appointments don't help at all! You'd think people would be more sympathetic to how unsure we feel right now!

Talked to my doc & midwife about my blood clot. They says it's not a big deal but I can get my HCG levels tested again on Monday. No cramps minus the ones that happen when you have to go to the bathroom and can't :(

September 20th EDD here :D How is everyone feeling?

On a completely unrelated note - anyone else experiencing the constant banner pop-up for hotel Transylvania?? It's starting to drive me bonkers
Hi!
I don't see them but I'm always on BnB from my iPhone lol

Grrr! I was on nights last night so slept most of the day. Went to sleep at 10pm tonight now wide awake (almost 2am) and craving pringles... I have no pringles :( Gutted!
I'd give you the ones we have here if I could as they have been making me feel more sick (while I normally love them...:haha:)

No pelvic exam- Thank God! They're waiting for my Feb 22nd appt. I got a bunch of blood tests though. 7 vials! I hate that so much! Hopefully I'll find out everything is OK with the results on Monday. Apparently they don't do HSG anymore at my dr. The nurse told me it just makes people worry unnecessarily. Well, maybe, but it can also ease my fears a little! :wacko: The only thing I'll be finding out is if I'M healthy... :( And I'm preparing for the worst with the diabetes test- My mom had gestational diabetes and I'm about 40 pounds overweight so, definitely a concern. This appointment DID NOT HELP AT ALL!!! :hissy:
I would hate that. :( I'm sorry. When is your next appointment?

turtlemomma I hate when appointments don't help at all! You'd think people would be more sympathetic to how unsure we feel right now!

Talked to my doc & midwife about my blood clot. They says it's not a big deal but I can get my HCG levels tested again on Monday. No cramps minus the ones that happen when you have to go to the bathroom and can't :(

The no big cramping is good though, right?

Still awake at almost 5am - Still wanting Pringles!

Bekkie welcome :waves:

Noo sorry you couldn't satisfy your Pringles craving!

Turtlemomma our first mw appointment isn't til about week 10/12 and is all questions and maybe bloods I think. I hate it when you don't get to know if bean is ok. I hate 1st tri!

I hate first tri too. It's one big knicker checking, symptom spotting, waiting game!! At least when you've had that *proper* first scan and seen what you need to see, you can be reassured slightly! I'd like to go to sleep and wake up in about 8 weeks. But that's not gonna happen!! Grrrrrr!

Noo, hope you managed through in the end without your Pringles. I had to give in last week and buy a jar of peanut butter, because the thought of it on toast was just too much - I normally hate the stuff.......

Sorry to hear that. I have a lot of expectations for my first appt too
They will test hsg on the 22nd?
I am hoping they test my hsg on the 15th for my first appointment. I thought before that I couldn't wait to see a dr, and was going to go early but then I thought I would rather wait til I am farther along so they can tell me more and just think positive as much as possible in the meantime.

Well I finally fell asleep again at 7am and slept till 1pm. Okay - So I'm not going to be able to sleep again tonight *yawn* Did wake up to find DH had been out and bought me pringles! But ALAS! I wanted S&V and he's got SC&O... Pah!

I really wish this cold would do one now. I've had it for over a week. I had my flu jab in October so I don't understand why this cold is so so bad :( I feel awful but at least it's masking the horrid 1st trimester bloat and death look!

I hate first tri too. It's one big knicker checking, symptom spotting, waiting game!! At least when you've had that *proper* first scan and seen what you need to see, you can be reassured slightly! I'd like to go to sleep and wake up in about 8 weeks. But that's not gonna happen!! Grrrrrr!

Noo, hope you managed through in the end without your Pringles. I had to give in last week and buy a jar of peanut butter, because the thought of it on toast was just too much - I normally hate the stuff.......

It's so weird how you crave stuff you don't even really like most of the time.

Most of the time it is usually a deficiency that gives you craving... ie anaemic and craving meat, needing omega oils and craving fish. No idea what I'd nutritionally gain from Pringles other than salt! :lol:

Yeah my pregnancies I always crave meat and I have been anaemic!

Last week I was craving sloppy joe's. Which I haven't had since I was a kid! Don't know where that one came from- DH thought I was crazy but humored me anyways. <3<3

A sloppy joe is fried ground hamburger mixed with a spicy seasoned tomato sauce on a toasted bun. Yum... :)

Mmmm sounds yum! Am making chicken rogan josh now.....well making as in dicing the chicken and using a cook-in sauce :rofl:

maybe- Thats how I usually cook. :) I'm all about pre-made sauces.

harvest- I don't think they are going to do an hsg at all! seems strange to me but whatever. :wacko:

I think my appt in the 22nd is just a physical exam. Not even sure if they will do an ultrasound. I just read on my paperwork that they usually do the first at about 14 weeks. I might have to BEG for one- seems odd that they don't do any monitoring in the first trimester AT ALL as that is the most critical time period... :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->