Late September Babies Thread!

Maybe- now you've got me craving curry- think I may have to go find some... Or send DH. :winkwink:

In the UK we don't have HCG tested at all unless we have pain/bleeding. First official scan is again 12-14 weeks unless pain/bleeding. No pelvic exams at all until term/over dates. Although I'm going for a pre-booking appt next week I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be booked properly much before 10 weeks at this rate!

Yes but I have no idea really because this is my first time. I guess I will find out in two weeks! I think they give an ultra sound but I don't know for sure. I might call on Monday an ask.

Yes but I have no idea really because this is my first time. I guess I will find out in two weeks! I think they give an ultra sound but I don't know for sure. I might call on Monday an ask.

I only know so much because it's my job ;)

You should give them a ring and ask for a brief overview of proposed plan of visits and what they'll entail x

Hi ladies,

I am technically due very early October (5th) but do you mind if I join? Lol.

I recognise some friendly faces from the jan testers :0)
Noo - what's a pre-booking appointment?

Good luck everyone

Xx

Hi ladies,

I am technically due very early October (5th) but do you mind if I join? Lol.

I recognise some friendly faces from the jan testers :0)
Noo - what's a pre-booking appointment?

Good luck everyone

Xx

I'm assuming it's to discuss diet, screening etc. She said it'll be a 30 minute appt but it's smack in the middle of the day in the middle of a set of night shifts so I'm certainly hoping it doesn't take 30 minutes and that this isn't her clinic day as I am on nights on a Tuesday for the next 4 weeks and won't be getting up midway through the day to see her again!

In the UK we don't have HCG tested at all unless we have pain/bleeding. First official scan is again 12-14 weeks unless pain/bleeding. No pelvic exams at all until term/over dates. Although I'm going for a pre-booking appt next week I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be booked properly much before 10 weeks at this rate!

I won't get seen by mw til mid/end feb and scan some time in march. If I hadn't paid for the private scan I'd be going out of my mind!!!

I feel like I'm going a bit mad! Just waiting! I know I have my private scan booked but its not for another couple of weeks!

just beed to dr and am signed off sick for 3 days with sinusitis. have holed myself up in bed for a couple of hours before kids finish school/nursery!

Just got a call from the ultrasound people and I'm booked for one today! I'm 6w2d today and will hopefully get to see the baby's heartbeat!

I had it ordered because I have been spotting since before I found out I was pregnant and recently had a very small blood clot as well.

As if it isn't hard enough to concentrate at work! Now all I can think about is the scan this afternoon!

Hi girls, can I join in? I'm due around Sept 27th with #1 after nearly 3 yrs TTC! Have been on a rollercoaster the last couple of weeks trying to get a grip of the symptoms. Having all day nausea, back pain, aching legs, headache, tiredness, sore boobs and cramping, which terrifies me! If its bad I'm convinced I'm having a MC but thank God so far everything has been ok. I'm just still in shock that I'm pregnant. I was due to start IVF in Feb!
Anyway, hope I'm here for the whole journey with you all :) H&H 7.5 months xx

Hi girls, can I join in? I'm due around Sept 27th with #1 after nearly 3 yrs TTC! Have been on a rollercoaster the last couple of weeks trying to get a grip of the symptoms. Having all day nausea, back pain, aching legs, headache, tiredness, sore boobs and cramping, which terrifies me! If its bad I'm convinced I'm having a MC but thank God so far everything has been ok. I'm just still in shock that I'm pregnant. I was due to start IVF in Feb!

Congratulations & Welcome :) I'm also having the all day nausea, backache and cramping :( I'm alternating between heatpacks on my back and on my tummy. It's irritating but no bleeding etc or strong pains to indicate anything is amiss. I'm sure you're doing just fine :) Is this your first pregnancy?

Hello :wave: congrats! You must be so happy after 3yrs ttc! Xxx

Hi girls, can I join in? I'm due around Sept 27th with #1 after nearly 3 yrs TTC! Have been on a rollercoaster the last couple of weeks trying to get a grip of the symptoms. Having all day nausea, back pain, aching legs, headache, tiredness, sore boobs and cramping, which terrifies me!

Congrats on your BFP after 3 years!!! So exciting! Also, please don't worry about the cramps. As long as there's no bleeding its totally normal. I had bad AF like cramping for weeks and read all I could about it. Apparently we are feeling our uterus stretching out to make room for the baby! No worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->