Late September Babies Thread!

I have on and off cramping too.
wannabthemum CONGRATS!! Isn't it exciting? :flow:
I got my first bfp after we tried for 1 yr and 3 months, with a myomectomy in there too.

Hi ladies!
Ultrasound was amazing :) Saw the baby's strong heartbeat!!!! After passing a blood clot on Friday I have hardly had any spotting, in fact none until a bit today.

So happy right now after seeing that today :)

Hi ladies!
Ultrasound was amazing :) Saw the baby's strong heartbeat!!!! After passing a blood clot on Friday I have hardly had any spotting, in fact none until a bit today.

Great news!!

Hi ladies!

Congratulations!!!

Hi ladies!

Glad all went well :)

Congrats Belle - great to hear!
Have been very crampy recently figure it is all the stretching and am small framed so guess there is lots of room that needs to be made.

Waiting for my booking in appointment and scan date feels like forever.
If I hadn't had an early scan would think I was mad.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies :)
We really are over the moon. Feels like we have taken a huge step forward no matter what happens. Our infertility was unexplained n so hoping that this pregnancy is the start of our journey to parenthood :)
Thanks for the reassurance about the cramps, they really do panic me especially when combined with the nausea, all I can do is go to sleep n rest helps alleviate them!

Congrats on your scan Belle

X

Yay! I finally felt pregnant today when I went to the GP surgery and I heard "Hello - I'm Tracey and I'll be your midwife!" :) Got proper booking on 21st Feb but will have already had my private scan by then. As predicted she's booking me based on LMP dates rather than my dates which would put my due date as 25th September. I'm keeping my ticker as my dates though!

My ticker still shows my LMP dates instead of scan dates. Should change it really

Hi ladies, I'm happy to hear good news of scans and such. I've been a little MIA lately but haven't been feeling well.
The last 2 days I've noticed some awful stretching kind of pain. It's way down almost near where my pelvis meets my leg. Not quite exactly centered, it feels slightly to the right. I'm not sure what to think of this. No bleeding or even spotting.... Anyone else feeling anything similar?

Day 3 of brown spotting today. Dr wants me to come in tomorrow. So scared!

Hi ladies, I'm happy to hear good news of scans and such. I've been a little MIA lately but haven't been feeling well.
The last 2 days I've noticed some awful stretching kind of pain. It's way down almost near where my pelvis meets my leg. Not quite exactly centered, it feels slightly to the right. I'm not sure what to think of this. No bleeding or even spotting.... Anyone else feeling anything similar?

Hey Hun, I have had stretching pains there too and am assuming as no bleeding everything is ok. It is confusing isn't it working out which aches and pains are ok!

Hey Hun, I have had stretching pains there too and am assuming as no bleeding everything is ok. It is confusing isn't it working out which aches and pains are ok!
I know! Considering this is my second baby I should know how it feels, but the last time I was 7 weeks pregnant was almost 5 years ago! Haha. I started to feel a little nervous when I noticed the odd pain. I remember stretching more in the second trimester and it was closer to the belly button. One of those "I gotta be nervous about this too?!?" type of moment. :haha:

I know! Considering this is my second baby I should know how it feels, but the last time I was 7 weeks pregnant was almost 5 years ago! Haha. I started to feel a little nervous when I noticed the odd pain. I remember stretching more in the second trimester and it was closer to the belly button. One of those "I gotta be nervous about this too?!?" type of moment. :haha:

Thing is, as all of our bodies are so different I guess it is tough for them to produce guidance on Pain, stretching, cramping etc... The first trimester is so long!

Antibiotics don't seem to be working :( supposed to be back at work tomorrow :(

Yes! I got a whopping stretch pain this morning driving home from work after I sneezed. It then ached for ages :(

I also had felt the stretching on the left like you Adopim. It has gone away just the last few days though and I haven't had any cramping at all. I have had a very bad cold and been mostly sleeping since Saturday. Finally went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus infection. Apparently pretty common during pregnancy. Other than that I haven't been experiencing any other symptoms. I hope everyone is doing well and good luck with the doctor Turtlemomma!

Mrs ginger yes I have sinusitis not nice eh? I am hoping that the antibiotics are starting to kick in! I'm going back to the dr tomorrow to ask for the next 2 days off. I can't possibly do my job as music teacher in a middle school in the state I'm in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->