Late September Babies Thread!

Mrs ginger yes I have sinusitis not nice eh? I am hoping that the antibiotics are starting to kick in! I'm going back to the dr tomorrow to ask for the next 2 days off. I can't possibly do my job as music teacher in a middle school in the state I'm in :(

Make sure you do see the doc Hun. You need to rest up and get better xxx

Mrs ginger yes I have sinusitis not nice eh? I am hoping that the antibiotics are starting to kick in! I'm going back to the dr tomorrow to ask for the next 2 days off. I can't possibly do my job as music teacher in a middle school in the state I'm in :(

Health is the most important thing. Take good care of yourself. Rest rest rest

I have really painful boobs this evening. Not fun!

4th day of brown spotting- went in to the dr today and they did a scan- good news! There was a tiny baby and tiny heartbeat!!! So relieved!

Glad to hear everything is alright turtlemomma!

Has anyone got nipples like bullets? Mine are HUGE and rubbing on my bras :-( wearing breast pads now already!

Fab news Turtlemomma!

I'm in the painful boobs club too. :(
And all of a sudden I NEED breakfast every morning. Not usually a breakfast person!

Asher baby maybe will be a breakfast person :haha:

Just back from dr. Signed off sick til Monday! Relieved as still feeling rubbish!

Loukachu how is the sickness? Any better?

Holy insomnia!! It's almost 4am here and I feel terrible. Apparently sleep isn't going to be coming easy for me tonight. Tried everything in the book to fall asleep. My DH is not even snoring loudly tonight! Hmm, this is new.... Lol

Oh no adopim hope you get some sleep. I get insomnia sometimes and it sucks as you just count down the hours til you have to get up!

Asher baby maybe will be a breakfast person :haha:

Just back from dr. Signed off sick til Monday! Relieved as still feeling rubbish!

Loukachu how is the sickness? Any better?

Was getting better but really rough this morning. Wanted to ask your ladies advice actually.
We were waiting to tell our friends as they have been having treatment. yesterday they found out it has been unsuccessful. Firstly, I feel so sad for the, and now am stuck on what to do about saying something. I realise right now is far too raw so we thought about waiting til we are 12 weeks but don't want them to be upset we didn't say anything - also with my sickness don't want to flaunt it.
Feeling a bit lost. It has also made me really paranoid about things going wrong am so stressed :cry:

Glad you've been signed off Maybebaby. You need to rest as much as you can do with three kids!

Loukachu, I am in a weird and similar position with a couple of my friends. One has had three miscarriages in 2 years, and the other has had major surgery and just referred for IVF. One of these friends I work with, and she is just about falling out with me as she guessed I was pregnant. Not the nicest of times I have to say.

Glad you've been signed off Maybebaby. You need to rest as much as you can do with three kids!

Loukachu, I am in a weird and similar position with a couple of my friends. One has had three miscarriages in 2 years, and the other has had major surgery and just referred for IVF. One of these friends I work with, and she is just about falling out with me as she guessed I was pregnant. Not the nicest of times I have to say.

It is really difficult isn't it? Friend is coming over later with another friend. Is it normal to feel so paranoid - just feel quite worried about everything at the moment

2 of my colleagues, who are also friends have been ttc for over a year and one had a mc in summer but neither of them reacted badly when I told them I am pregnant. I was worried they would tho!

2 of my colleagues, who are also friends have been ttc for over a year and one had a mc in summer but neither of them reacted badly when I told them I am pregnant. I was worried they would tho!

I don't think they will react badly but are in a very raw place at the moment. Was good to see her today. I made her laugh at least.

I've something similar as I was due to start IVF treatment this month, and my bro n his wife started there's last month! We have shared a lot on this journey and I didn't hesitate to tell them our news and they were thrilled for us. I am just praying that their treatment has worked, they are in the TWW at the mo! long term TTC has just made me happier when I hear of someone else's pregnancy, I am completely aware what a miracle it is that anyone ever conceives :)

It really is a miracle every time. I have said that to my friends who are having difficulties. We are so lucky when it happens, I may be hopefully having my fourth baby, but that doesn't make me any less grateful or anxious throughout this time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->