Late September Babies Thread!

It really is a miracle every time. I have said that to my friends who are having difficulties. We are so lucky when it happens, I may be hopefully having my fourth baby, but that doesn't make me any less grateful or anxious throughout this time. :)

I agree Asher! I'm so worried something is going to go wrong that i am buying a second hand Doppler off a woman on fb. I've never owned one before but I'm just so anxious all the time. I should hopefully see the mw in next 2-3wks and then scan at start of march. Then I'm paying for a nuchal scan on 14th march as its not done as standard in the hospital here.

We arent telling anybody our baby news for a few more weeks. Last night I had a girls night at a friends house. There is always drinking involved. Last time I wasnt drinking my girlfriend asked me if I was pregnant and I had to bold face LIE (or DH wouldve kiled me). So, this time, I brought vodka, soda, and lemons. I made everyone the drinks and conveniently left out the vodka from mine. :) I was worried that someone wold notice what I was doing but they werent paying attention. No questions from anyone, they just assumed I was drinking, and I didnt have to lie. I wonder how much longer I can keep this up? :rofl:

Hey Momma's this is my 3rd I'm due sept 25th 2013 super excited and feeling great :) my boyfriend and I have 3 boys total between us both and hoping for a a girl! we are both on :cloud9: happy to be here and cant wait to get social with you lovely ladies :flower:

Hey Momma's this is my 3rd I'm due sept 25th 2013 super excited and feeling great :) my boyfriend and I have 3 boys total between us both and hoping for a a girl! we are both on :cloud9: happy to be here and cant wait to get social with you lovely ladies :flower:

Welcome! We are due date buddies! Based on my O date, I'm Sept 25th too!

Welcome! We are due date buddies! Based on my O date, I'm Sept 25th too!

Me too! :flower:

I'm starting to REALLY get sick of this insomnia now Since 7dpo I've not been able to sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time without then waking up for 3 hours and then wanting to go back to sleep again. So at the minute I appear to be sleeping midnight-4am then 8/9am - 1/2pm. Every single day. If I don't go back to bed I'm shattered and my MS is worse all day. Like proper throwing up, shivering and gipping every time I eat or drink anything, I have a headache ALL the time as I'm so dehydrated... and my next 3 weeks worth of shifts are nights which doesn't help my "normal" sleep pattern but after a night shift I do actually sleep a solid 7 or 8 hours! Blah! I remember turning completely nocturnal when I was pregnant with DS.... I ended up being signed off with pregnancy induced insomnia so I wasn't working so it didn't matter I was up all night and asleep on and off all day... Hmm...

Hi girls :)
I've been on a hen do this weekend but only my sis knows I'm pregnant! Had the same plan as Turtlemomma and brought spirits and mixers but conveniently left out the spirit :) nobody guessed but it was tough going. We'd pre-ordered dinner n I'd made good choices, with sticky toffee pudding for dessert but it didn't say that it was made with brandy....loads of it! I had to try n change my dessert without making a fuss but all the girls noticed so just had to tell them I don't like brandy! Feeling exhausted after 2nights of no sleep with MS in full swing! I've come back looking as rough as I would with a hangover ;) the rest of the day is going to be spent on the couch in my pjs

Anyone else think that MS is like having the worst hangover! I've been ill for days, couldn't go to work today because of the sickness. I think I may have to go to the docs if it carries on this bad. I'be been worried that its actually food poisoning, but it's lasted too long for that!

Hey ladies feeling pretty down today. Am very anxious and low. I know it is probably hormones etc. just keep worrying and so want to get to 12 weeks.

Haven't received booking in appointment yet and am just feeling a bit out on a limb I guess...

Yup- MS is awful. I had to pull over 4 times in a 3 mile journey to school today to be sick. Coby was late for school! Spent the entire day in bed just laying still as every time I moved my head started spinning and I was sick - That was WITH anti-emetics :(

Ooh Noo that is horrible. I've not been sick, just felt it. Need to eat constantly to avoid an empty tummy which makes me feel worse.

The delights!

Got my booking in appt tomorrow. Might feel more real then!

Yay! My proper booking is on 21st. Feels like it's ages away!

My friend came round today who is 13 weeks on weds. It's her first scan tomorrow, so exciting! Wish it was my turn!

How many weeks are you now? You totally need a ticker :lol:

How many weeks are you now? You totally need a ticker :lol:

:haha: I think you may be right! Not quite 8 weeks yet, so don't want to tempt fate! I know that is ridiculous! When I've seen "it" on a scan I'll do it.... Maybe!

I've got an early scan booked for Saturday. I'm absolutely papping myself that there will be no heartbeat.

Aww good luck! I'm sure it will be fine! X

Anyone else think that MS is like having the worst hangover! I've been ill for days, couldn't go to work today because of the sickness. I think I may have to go to the docs if it carries on this bad. I'be been worried that its actually food poisoning, but it's lasted too long for that!

That's exactly how I explained it to DH. I told him its like a terrible hangover without the party the night before. Haha. He seemed to have a little sympathy for me after that, lol.

That's exactly how I explained it to DH. I told him its like a terrible hangover without the party the night before. Haha. He seemed to have a little sympathy for me after that, lol.

I'm still waiting for a bit of sympathy from DH, her seems to think the cure is to tell me all the food I need to be eating, eg veggies, chicken etc but he doesn't understand that the thought of food makes me want to puke, therefore he makes me feel worse! I think last night he started to twig when I refused some chocolate..... very unlike me ;)

DS2 brought back a stomach bug from nursery so I caught that on top of normal ms. Vomiting and diahroea. Yesterday I was wiped out running to the loo all day plus looking after DS2 who was vomiting all the time. My washing machine is running non stop, every blanket has been puked on and he's still not able to keep anything down poor thing :( thankfully I'm better and as I have been signed off work til Thursday I can look after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->