Late September Babies Thread!

Spoke to community midwife today. She has me in the system ad they are about I send me my 12 week scan appointment. She said to get my bloods done 5 days before that and that hopefully they will have a midwife appointment around the same time. Feel so much better now I know what is going on!

Time seems to drag so much :( I just want to be 12 weeks and have my 12 week scan!

Got my first MW appt tomorrow.

Sorry for those of you feeling lousy. I feel so much better this time and that makes me a bit nervous!

xXx

Hope all goes well Kerrygold! I'm hopefully getting my Doppler tomorrow so will give it a go at the weekend :)

Had a midwife appointment yesterday, she thinks that I'm due October 1st (uh oh will I get kicked out of this thread?! LOL). Have another scan booked for the 26th to properly date me and get to see the heartbeat again.

MS started yesterday and I'm miserable. I tossed adn turned all night last night and am completely exhausted, more so than usual. Trying so hard to be a good employee and get a lot of work done but I feel like I hardly ahve the energy to type this.

Any bland foods that you are able to eat? I end up starving which gives me crazy heartburn. So far crackers are working but I don't know what else to try

Oh and ladies with the alcohol suggestions, great ideas! I was at a party and drank Perrier with lime so it looked like my usual drink. People were shocked when I turned down shots though

Had a midwife appointment yesterday, she thinks that I'm due October 1st (uh oh will I get kicked out of this thread?! LOL). Have another scan booked for the 26th to properly date me and get to see the heartbeat again.

MS started yesterday and I'm miserable. I tossed adn turned all night last night and am completely exhausted, more so than usual. Trying so hard to be a good employee and get a lot of work done but I feel like I hardly ahve the energy to type this.

Any bland foods that you are able to eat? I end up starving which gives me crazy heartburn. So far crackers are working but I don't know what else to try

I don't think you'll get kicked off the thread :haha: :hugs:

I've been stressing the past couple of days, I keep getting back ache and then niggly cramping around my lower abdomen causing shooting pains down my legs. It's just like when I am due on! I know it's normal unless its painful and accompanied by period like blood but I cannot help feeling freaked out! I've gone to bed for two nights sure that I'm starting a miscarriage! I am 8 weeks tomorrow and I have my first MW appointment on Monday so I'll bring it up with her then!
It's such an anxious wait to get to 12 weeks!

Belle, when I had my ultrasound last week they also said I'm due October 1st- :)

Ugh, getting a cold. Anybody know what is safe to take? I know Tylenol can help with some of it- should I take guifenesin for my congestion? How about zinc?

turtlemomma well hello my due date friend :) I'm sure my due date is going to change again when I get my ultrasound on the 26th lol

My due date fluctuates between 1st October and 25th September. I think it's prob more end of September! :lol:

Turtlemomma - paracetamol which I think is Tylenol for you is safe but I don't think guifenisen is as its a decongestant and you're not supposed to take that

I go for my scan 5march!!!

Tried to find heartbeat with a Doppler and failed and now stressed out. Wish i hadn't tried. What if something is wrong? :cry:

Don't panic Maybebaby! My friend had her first MW appt at 10 weeks and asked her to try and find the hb. The midwife said she really didn't want to, as 16 weeks is generally good to get one, and it's hit and miss before that. She did try but couldn't find one, so I wouldn't get too panicked. You can give it another go?

Gave It another go and I am pretty sure I found it. Counted about 170bpm. Does that sound right?

Yay! Yeah I think so, sounds right to me! How lovely!

Asher: Just saw your avatar! I always wanted to live in Manchester growing up in the Southern US. (Huge Joy Division/New Order fan) :thumbup:

No new news for me, although I could swear my tummy is bigger. Hopefully it is a bump and not me eating too much. Also, I just stopped drinking green tea everyday since reading it might interfere with folic acid absorption, leading to neural tube defects! I wish I had read that earlier so I wanted to spread the word!

Oedipamass I am Manchester born and bred! Not the most exotic of places but I do like it! My hubby is a big joy division fan.

Not heard the green tea thing, will spread the word though!

Good to know about the green tea oedipamass! I love green tea, in a usual day I'd drink about 7cups of normal tea but since I've been pregnant I can't stomach more than one cup every couple of days, I find green tea a great alternative! Back to the drawing board, might have peppermint instead, anyone know any poss problems with peppermint tea?

I'm also Manchester born and bred :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->