Late September Babies Thread!

Yay wannabthemum! Whereabouts are you?

Had my scan today :) One baby, strong heartbeat and measuring smack on dates :) Feeling so much more positive now that my pregnancy is going well.

I had my first scan yesterday. I am 8 wks 3 days pregnant. Saw and heard heartbeat.
Very exciting. I have a small hematoma between gestational sac and uterus but dr didn't seem concerned. Just no sex for first tri and no vigorous exercise.

That's exciting Noo and Harvesqueen :) I can't wait to get to a scan date but will have to wait at least 4 weeks!

I lived around Rusholme for the first 30 yrs but I'm in Stockport now. Where are you?

That's exciting Noo and Harvesqueen :) I can't wait to get to a scan date but will have to wait at least 4 weeks!

I lived around Rusholme for the first 30 yrs but I'm in Stockport now. Where are you?

I am Stockport born and bred! Where in Stockport are you? I'm a reddish girl. :flower:

Just got back from work and going to tuck into my birthday cake :) Want to share? DH made it for me :)

Attachments

• Birthday Cake.jpg
    Birthday Cake.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm in Reddish, just near the vale :) small world!

No! Really! I walk down the vale most days! We live on Harry road, just off barlow fold road. Craziness!

Noo, yes please! And happy birthday! :flower:

Happy birthday!

That cake is immense! :cake:

I live in Wilmslow so I'm local too! :thumbup:

xXx

Happy Birthday Noo! That is quite an impressive cake!

Booking appt this morning.

My daughter has a congenital heart defect so hoping to hear about an early scan today.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->