Late September Babies Thread!

We like mad times! All these birthdays!

Found the ticker thing, it's lilypie, not lilypad. Doh!

Lots of birthdays means lots of opportunities to celebrate!! :)

Thanks Asher - I will check it out and get that ticker up there.

Had my scan, everything perfect :) baby was jumping and wriggling, on his/her head at one point! I'll post a pic later :) sooooo happy x due date is 25th Sept :)

Scan pic :)

https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

Yay loving all the scan pics and the due dates! Hurray!!

Took my scan pic off to try n rotate it!

Well girls its the day of judgement for me, I'm off to get ready to be bridesmaid at my cousins wedding and just praying that my dress fits!! Tried it on 3 weeks ago n it was tight then so they let it out at the waist as much as they could but think my body has changed more since! I'll know in a few hours and update you all tomorrow!!

Good luck wannab!

Busy day for us today. Archie is at a party and then out for lunch, me and Jack are going to see an advanced screening of the croods and have some lunch. dH is working, and Sam is going to the in laws for a couple of hours. Then it's chill out and takeaway later!
Happy Saturday everyone!

Thanks Maybe.

Finally spoke to MW yesterday who told me that I was low risk. They combined the scan with factors such as my age, weight, lifestyle, etc and results were 1 in 1,700 and 1 in 1,600 or 1,500 (cant remember now - they said they posted a letter to me yesterday). She told me this was low risk and good results. I know that some people get like 1 in 30,000 but I figure maybe my age (Ill be 35 in under 2 weeks) and fertility treatments may have something to do with it. I am happy with it anyways!

So, my bump seems to grow by the day. I swear I woke one morning and it was much bigger! So strange!

I got risk of 1 in 2,000 this time. I had a risk of 1 in 40,000 with DD but that was almost 6yrs ago and i also had bloods done.

Asher - fantastic pic!! I'm so glad to hear it went well! :happydance:

I was thinking the same thing with the ticker but just realized I have absolutely no idea how to go about doing it! Ha!:haha:

lilypie.com! create ticker and then paste the BB code to your signature in the control panel on b&b

Here's a link to my gender guess scan with my pics from the scan on thursday! Please have a look! :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1780005-gender-guesses-please.html

I'm totally hopeless at looking at the scans making anything out! This is my first so am learning as I go along.....but no idea what to even guess!!

Did you fit into your dress?!

Hi there, the dress fit perfectly and the whole wedding was amazing :) but I'm exhausted today, too much dancing!!

Hi Ladies, 11w4d today :) Have a scan scheduled for tomorrow since I'm still spotting. Super excited to see the baby again.! MW prescribed something for MS for me, been feeling better since Friday and hoping it continues to work!

I have a question for you ladies about dating scans. Based off of my lmp, I would be almost 14 weeks. However, I had regular 33-35 day cycles. I was charting at the time I got pregnant so I know pretty much exactly when things happened. I told my doctor all of this, and at my first scan at my "8 week" appointment, I measured 7w1d, exactly where I thought I would be. My doctor kept my due date based off of my lmp, though. I had another ultrasound done at my "12 week" (really 11 week?) and she didn't give me a measurement, just the heart rate and said everything looked great.

I guess I just feel odd saying I'm 14 weeks, when really I feel like I'm 13. I know the dates are all estimated anyway and one week doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I'm slightly concerned about pressure to induce later if I'm not on time. Am I thinking to much about this and being silly? Should I just go with it and start saying I'm a week further than I think things are? By the time I get further into this, I'm probably going to wish it was over faster anyway, I have a feeling!

I'm slightly concerned about pressure to induce later if I'm not on time.

I feel exactly the same way. I don't ever want to be induced if I can help it. (So many more complications and likelihood of a C-section, etc.) I would ask that someone write in your chart the exact conception date based on your charting, just so it's on the record later on if they're telling you your "overdue" when you really aren't.

I may have to be induced regardless. I had to be last time (due to borderline high blood pressure as well as low fluid) and my labor was still only approx 7.5 hours and I only had to push for 15 minutes. Since it went so fast last time (despite beinginduced as well as having an epidural), the doctor is concerned about this time. Since subsequent children tend to come faster than previous ones. Her concern is that the hospital is at least a 30 minute drive (it could be much, much longer if traffic is bad) and she wants to save my husband from having to deliver our baby in the car.
She said it was just something for us to discuss as the pregnancy progresses. I guess for me, I will opt for the induction...... Just because a car birth scares me more than being induced (despite possible complications).

I have a similar concern. My LMP dates put me as 19th but scan put me at 8th. They go by scan. I would be induced at term+12 which is only really 1 day after LMP dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->