Late September Babies Thread!

So far I've gained 2lbs when I weigh myself in the morning but if I weigh myself at night it'd be more like 5lbs with all the bloat !!

Yay! Over the last week or so I've started feeling Squidge move. I've been ignoring it but today I felt the same thing at the same time I heard a thump on the sonicaid so I've definitely been feeling the fluttery movements :) Yay!

I haven't been feeling any movements :( but have anterior placenta so am probably not going to feel anything for awhile yet!
Checked my weight today, have lost 5kgs. So confused lol I seem to be going backwards. Cant blame it on ms either cos I've been fine for past 5 weeks :/

I haven't been feeling any movements :( but have anterior placenta so am probably not going to feel anything for awhile yet!
Checked my weight today, have lost 5kgs. So confused lol I seem to be going backwards. Cant blame it on ms either cos I've been fine for past 5 weeks :/

My placenta is fundal and more posterior. I've also had a baby and a few pregnancies before so I know what I'm expecting to feel. Most mum's don't really feel anything until you're getting proper kicks whereas because I remember what it feels like I recognise the fluttery movements xx

I haven't gained any weight- Don't know anything about where the placenta is... My ultrasound techs have not been that specific. :) I also havent really felt anything at all yet. Can't wait to though!!!

Hi girls, am freaking out a little! Am off work again with another bad cold, 2nd time in 4 weeks! Just been to the loo n had very light brown spotting when I wiped! Not sure what to think! Had a few bowel movements in the last 24hours n wondering if it could have aggravated my cervix but not been constipated!!! (Sorry if tmi) Any ideas? Could my cold be affecting the pregnancy? I'm 14 weeks today! X

God I must be the fatty of the group! I've gained about 6kg!!! (13/14lbs)

Are any of you starting to show yet? I was walking through Tesco with my bags last night and some old bloke offered to carry my stuff to the car and asked why my husband wasn't doing it in my condition. Thank God Im actually pregnant but I'll have to admit that yesterday I was SO bloated I looked 6 months gone!

Hi girls, am freaking out a little! Am off work again with another bad cold, 2nd time in 4 weeks! Just been to the loo n had very light brown spotting when I wiped! Not sure what to think! Had a few bowel movements in the last 24hours n wondering if it could have aggravated my cervix but not been constipated!!! (Sorry if tmi) Any ideas? Could my cold be affecting the pregnancy? I'm 14 weeks today! X

I would give it a day and see if it happens again. If so, call your doctor. I'm sure you're fine though! :thumbup:

I feel like I look more pregnant that I am, but it's probably more because I am the same size as I was at about 20 weeks with my first. I have a feeling my bump is really going to pop in the next few weeks. My belly button is more shallow than it normally is, even DH noticed that. We'll see tho!

I went shopping today and bought a bunch of maternity shirts. I'm good on shirts for the summer now. I think all the walking around the mall today wore me down tho. I have some mild cramping going on, so trying to take it as easy as I can tonight.

Wanna - I'm sure it is nothing but maybe you want to give your doctor a call just to be on the safe side.

Finally got weighed - gained 10 lbs! Bump seems to grow every few days too. I flew to the US last week and have had a bad earache and sore throat since then....went to the doctor here in the US who said I have fluid in my ears. Not a whole lot they can do while I'm pregnant. Is making me a bit miserable which sucks because I am on my holiday, argh!! The doctor said I could take zyrtec or benadryl but I'm not super keen to take any meds....

That's how this 2nd cold started for me Sunny, I've had a sore throat/tonsil and earache all on the left side for about 2weeks, went to docs who said nothing they could give and then this cold hit me again!!
I haven't had anymore spotting yet and def no crams etc so going to stay home and rest again today and hopefully this cold will start to lift and I will start to feel the joys of 2nd tri!!!

I feel huge. I'm sure I wasn't this big till 18-20 weeks with Coby. It's mainly bloating though I can feel my fundus at my belly button and my belly button is already starting to feel stretched :-\ I have a feeling I'm going to be HUGE. Admittedly I am only JUST 5ft 2 so the only way Im gonna grow is out but still. I feel massive.

Attachments

• Bump 14 weeks.jpg
    Bump 14 weeks.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Noo I'm 5ft2 too and I get huge in my pregnancies as my babies are big!

Hi ladies, happy Easter :) haven't weighed myself for a few days but I am feeling huge! My clothes are def snug! I'm going to have to get to the shops tomorrow and pick up some maternity bits. I went and got fitted for maternity bras yesterday, they are so comfy compared to my usual bras but they are so ugly! Hubby laughed at me putting it on this morning! I like pretty lacy bras but these remind me of something my nan used to wear! I hope the rest of my maternity wear is more stylish!

Sorry to be back again girls, freaking out again! Just went to the loo n was a little constipated n ended up straining but when I wiped there was blood on the tp! (Tmi) I am now lying down on the bed freaking out! Had very very light spotting on weds but nothing since and now this. I know it's prob because I strained but not sure what to do. Haven't told DH yet, he is talking to his Mum who is staying wih us a few days n this isn't something I can talk to her about! I wish I was at the stage of feeling baby move for some reassurance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->