Late September Babies Thread!

i still sometimes get nauseous, mainly in the morning now or if i eat too much!

I've still the joys of retching in the morning!! Anyone any cravings yet? I can't get enough cereal!

I get random cravings all the time now. Tonight I'm really craving Taco John's tacos and Potato Oles for some strange reason. Haha, no idea where it even came from but there it is. I've had some intense pregnancy cravings for Flaming Hot Cheetos a few times now. The pregnancy cravings are so crazy intense! :haha:

I still get ms every day! Just not all the time like before- It'll last for about an hour a couple times throughout the day. No vomiting though, thank God.

As far as cravings go- I'll crave something hard until I eat it, then if I have leftovers I can't stand to look at it again. :wacko: I definitely have way more of a sweet tooth! I'm trying not to give in TOO much...

I'm finding I still have zero appetite. The only things I ever even want to eat are potatoes and even that is rare. This is sad as I normally love food! I still haven't gained any weight (I'm 16+2) and I'm afraid my doctor will yell at me! I had a little bit of reserve before getting pregnant about 20 lbs to lose), so theoretically I shouldn't gain too much anyway, though? Maybe she'll be okay with it.

I keep having what feels like internal muscle spams off and on around the top of my bikini line, sometimes to the left or right of center. Could this be the baby moving or are they just real spams with everything growing so much? It seems early since it's my first, but I don't know what to expect. I'd like to think it's the baby since I still don't quite believe I'm pregnant! It might make it a little more real. My fiancé says this is ridiculous as I look pregnant and feel terrible. I say what does he know?

i have this too src! i'm telling myself its flutters but who knows!

I'm positive that I have felt my baby move. At the baseball game I went to, I'm 99.9% sure she was poking me (due to some extreme excitement on my part, haha) as if to say "hey! What's going on out there?"
When I lie down I can feel the movements too, but it doesn't happen all the time. They are more sporadic, but I can only feel the movements as long as I don't have gas... :haha:

That's exciting Adopim :) I can't wait to feel some movement but think it might be a few weeks with number 1! Glad to say that my sickness lifted again today, still nauseous when I'm hungry but been able to get up and out today n get a few jobs done :) I'm on holiday from work at the moment thank goodness but worried about how I'll cope when I go back next Monday!!!

Ive been able to feel baby move for weeks. Around 12-13 weeks it felt like gassy bubbles and now its more of a squirmy fluttery feeling. I can go days without feeling anything though then feel loads all the time. I feel it most during night shifts, strangely. I only knew I was feeling it at first because I felt it at the same time as there was a thud on my doppler just before 13 weeks! I thought "ooh! So I can feel what I thought I could!" :lol:

Congrats Maybebaby!! Another little boy for the clan!

I think I've been feeling some movement this last two evenings. I think I must have bypassed the bubbles/flutter stage, when I've been sat still I've been able to feel little tiny prods that can't be gas!

The boys came with me to see the MW on tues and we heard the heartbeat, so they were all really pleased.

Congratulations MaybeBaby :) so exciting to know what some of you are having, it makes it all so real! I still don't think it's properly sunk in for me yet!
Asher - are you finding out gender? I can't remember if you posted it already.
I'm back at work Monday after 2 weeks off n I hadn't told many people about the pregnancy so I'm curious to see if anyone notices the 'bump' that feels huge to me but prob just looks like to much junk food to everyone else x

No we're not finding out wannab, are you?
Good luck with work! Where do you work?

I'm a secondary teacher in Manchester, think the kids will have something to say about my pot belly!!
We aren't finding out, loving the anticipation :)

I love the anticipation too! I am so tempted to find out this time, but am going to resist!

I'm a secondary teacher in Manchester, think the kids will have something to say about my pot belly!!
We aren't finding out, loving the anticipation :)

I'm a teacher too and the girls especially are really interested in my pregnancy!

Hi All - sorry for silence I was on holiday and tend to avoid all things technical while on holiday! The second part was great but the first part I was unwell – apparently I had a lot of fluid in my ears which was exacerbated by the flight over and not a whole lot they could do about it.

So exciting to find out the sex of the baby!! I will find out at the 20 week scan on the 29th of April and cannot wait! I am hoping for one of each but of course will be thrilled with whatever the outcome.

I am good just struggling a bit with exhaustion and pressure in the abdomen. I get so tired so very easily and by the end of every day, there is so much uncomfortable pressure in my lower abdomen. I am pretty big already. He expressed a lot of concern about my work and gave me a bit of a talking to about that. Also, I tested as Rhesus B negative (blood group) – apparently this should be fine but is not ideal. I will have to have injections at 28 weeks for this.

On the upside, I felt one of the babies move for the first time this past Saturday! It felt like a very distinctive flutter – I keep waiting for more but that is it so far.

Big hugs to everyone on here!

Hi sunny
Where did you go on hols? Is your work affecting your pregnancy?
I went back to work today and nobody noticed my little bump but I wore a lose top so that's prob why. The people who know I'm preg spotted the bump straight away :)
MaybeBaby- I'm looking forward to the kids noticing n it'll be interesting to see who is more interested, prob none of them ;)

Considering how ‘uncensored’ kids are, it will be hilarious to hear what they say! I have completely moved out of the ‘I look like I ate too many ice cream sundaes’ phase and well into the ‘I am clearly pregnant’ phase….before I would just get some funny looks but now people launch right into congrats.

WannaB – I went back to the US (Philadelphia area) to spend some time with my family. I have lived in the UK for years (hubby British) but was born and raised in the US. So basically I went and relaxed at home, spending time with family and a few friends, ate tons of food and took a lot of naps! It was really nice!

In terms of work and the pregnancy….well I think it finally is affecting it and I really need to teach myself to slow down. I travel around England quite a bit and I think it is getting too much – at the end of each day (the ones I just spend in the office), I have so much pressure in my abdomen (painful), cramping and back pain so the travel days are worse. My doctor didn’t like the travel either at all so I am now awake at 4am (argh can’t sleep) and planning on cancelling my trip up north in the morning. I have to prioritise and after trying to get prego for so long….well I would never forgive myself if something happened because I wouldn’t slow down! I kept thinking that I must be such a wuss and to just deal with it as most women do just fine but after discussing more with my doctor, he explained that this would not be a normal pregnancy (seriously though what is normal!!) and if I didn’t slow down, I would be sorry as many twin mothers push too hard during this time and develop complications and go into labour way too early. He put a good scare into me though and that was what I needed.

Ok – enough ranting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->