Late September Babies Thread!

Hi Belle, Last we heard from you, you were going for a scan and then we heard nothing, I've thought of you a few times hoping everything was well with you, nice to have you back n as we are all around the same stage you can fill in the blank in this sentence "in the last few weeks, I have mainly been feeling......" And you are all caught up with the rest of us ;)

I am exhausted tonight, DH and I had an argument about housework!! The house has been last priority for the last few weeks n it's been getting on both our nerves but tonight he basically said that I need to get better at sorting the house because he feels he is doing it all himself!! The difference with us is that I can admit that I've let it slip the last couple of weeks but he says that he hasn't n he's been doing it alone. That didn't go down too well so after a brief argument I headed up the bedroom to start on a couple of the jobs I've been putting off n we haven't really spoken since. It'll all have blown over by the time we go to sleep but I just didn't need it tonight, it's been a crazy week at work n we are at a wedding all day tomorrow then I have a ton of school work to do Sunday. I just needed tonight to be restful :(

Sorry for the long rant. On a pregnancy related matter, has anyone had any dizzy spells?
X

WannaB- So sorry you had an argument with your DH. :( Hope it tides over quickly.

I have been getting dizzy spells- they don't last for long, just if I stand up too fast! I've also been getting crazy heartburn. I know I'm not supposed to sleep on my back but I have to- with 2 pillows, or I'm too uncomfortable!

Not just dizzy spells but full on fainting! Once in theatre and once after a forceps delivery. Not great, I have to say! I have low blood pressure though, made worse by pregnancy. Coupled with low blood sugar due to not having time to eat or take a break is just leading to disaster! Ah well!

Hi Belle, Last we heard from you, you were going for a scan and then we heard nothing, I've thought of you a few times hoping everything was well with you, nice to have you back n as we are all around the same stage you can fill in the blank in this sentence "in the last few weeks, I have mainly been feeling......" And you are all caught up with the rest of us ;)

I am exhausted tonight, DH and I had an argument about housework!! The house has been last priority for the last few weeks n it's been getting on both our nerves but tonight he basically said that I need to get better at sorting the house because he feels he is doing it all himself!! The difference with us is that I can admit that I've let it slip the last couple of weeks but he says that he hasn't n he's been doing it alone. That didn't go down too well so after a brief argument I headed up the bedroom to start on a couple of the jobs I've been putting off n we haven't really spoken since. It'll all have blown over by the time we go to sleep but I just didn't need it tonight, it's been a crazy week at work n we are at a wedding all day tomorrow then I have a ton of school work to do Sunday. I just needed tonight to be restful :(

Sorry for the long rant. On a pregnancy related matter, has anyone had any dizzy spells?
X

Thanks for thinking of me :) Things went really well at the scan! Baby is looking great! My computer broke around then, or a bit before and I didn't get it back until last week :(

Hmm how am I feeling? Really really tired still! My midwife gave me a prescription for my sickness but every time i try to stop taking it I feel really sick again!

My husband has gone away to camp to work, he's there for two weeks and home for one. Hoping to not do that any longer once the baby is born. It's pretty lonely although I have lots of close friends and family.

Also feeling super emotional all the time! Like I could cry at any moment for no reason lol

WannaB: I do have dizzy spells quite frequently. I think mine has to do with lower blood pressure than I'm used to (I normally have higher blood pressure due to genetics). Plus I've been having trouble eating properly in the morning due to my late onset morning sickness that has been the worst in the morning.

Noo: Hopefully the fainting gets better!

Belle: I am right there with you, super extremely tired a lot and overly emotional for completely random reasons!

Noo- great bump :)

On the Kate Middleton front--- I saw her in a magazine the other day and I think she said she was 6 months--- she's still all cute and tiny. I hate her. :rofl:

Here are some 18 week bump shots of the twinnnnsss

barebump18weeks.jpg

Nah.... Passed clean out in theatre again last night! Pfft!

Noo! No that's awful! Hope this passes soon, were you like this with your first?

Lovely pics phantom! Do you know the flavours yet?

My scan is a week today, staying team yellow. :)

WannaB: I do have dizzy spells quite frequently. I think mine has to do with lower blood pressure than I'm used to (I normally have higher blood pressure due to genetics). Plus I've been having trouble eating properly in the morning due to my late onset morning sickness that has been the worst in the morning.

Noo: Hopefully the fainting gets better!

Belle: I am right there with you, super extremely tired a lot and overly emotional for completely random reasons!

I get dizzy these days as well. I notice it when I get up too fast or when I haven't eaten for a bit (even though I may not be hungry)

Noo be careful out there!

Noo! No that's awful! Hope this passes soon, were you like this with your first?

Lovely pics phantom! Do you know the flavours yet?

My scan is a week today, staying team yellow. :)

Nope! Our scan is in 9 days :)

Yup! Unfortunately my booking BP was 70/50. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room for going faint! What's worse is I think I'm starting to develop SPD :( my hips and pelvis are crunching. It's awful, I can barely walk at work and limping like a muppet :(

ouch--- I've heard of SPD and knew it was painful but I didn't know the "symptoms" of it. Doesn't sound fun.

Noo I thought I had the starts of spd but by some miracle the symptoms have subsided. Now I have 24/7 rib pain instead!

Sounds like you are having a tough time Noo, take care of yourself

I'm feeling weird too, got muscle pains along my lower abdomen, been feeling faint n have a really prominent heart beat when I'm resting. Having a hard time at work n feeling under a lot of pressure which doesn't help.

Sorry to offload, just feeling tired and emotional x

WannaB I know what you mean about pressure at work. I have reports to write and need to get in the zone!

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

I have reports and approx 150 pieces of coursework to get through by a week on Tues!! I can't wait for this period of time to end n then I can start to get ready for baby!!

Lovely name :) my cousin just called his little boy Jake, it's really cute x

Any bump pictures? I feel bloomin' huge!

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Here's mine as of last Sunday:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A48BD623-F5C8-4E40-A86D-A0420C787BDC-3179-0000049965BCD7E9_zpsb3d344aa.jpg

I have days where I feel like I'm huge and others where I worry about it. Haha. With my late onset morning sickness, I started to worry that I wasn't gaining enough weight. I have an appt on Wednesday and I'm almost hoping for a least a pound of gain (since last Monday). I take weekly bump shots and that part has had progression when I look back.
My next one will be on Sunday... 20 weeks already. Almost hard to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->