Late September Babies Thread!

Oh no! I posted the wrong picture! That was from week 17! Here is the real week 19 picture:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/7EA8C4CF-5816-49CF-AB27-1F0E3FCE387B-3359-000004D2D8CEA313_zps057179ad.jpg

I tend to wear the same clothes at home a lot because not a lot is fitting me these days!

I have days where I feel like I'm huge and others where I worry about it. Haha. With my late onset morning sickness, I started to worry that I wasn't gaining enough weight. I have an appt on Wednesday and I'm almost hoping for a least a pound of gain (since last Monday). I take weekly bump shots and that part has had progression when I look back.
My next one will be on Sunday... 20 weeks already. Almost hard to believe.

Nah, you look slim so your bump is nicely proportioned to your size. I've only gained 1kg since my booking weigh in due to losing a bit in the first trimester but I want to limit my weight gain anyway as I'm already a little overweight.

I actually put on 10 pounds in the first trimester when I wasn't sick, lol. So I suppose being sick now will help even out my weight gain. I only gained 23 pounds with my first so I hope to keep it around 25 pounds again. But with significantly less stress than last time (DD1's birth father was verbally abusive to me), so if my morning sickness I predict I will gain a bit more than last time.

Is anyone feeling regular movements? Within the last week I have been feeing significantly more movement and even real kicking. It's actually quite strong, I can see her kicks from the outside. It seems really early for real kicks to me. With DD1 I didn't feel real kicking until about 23 weeks. I had a posterior placenta then too (she became a major kicker and was very very active and very strong starting 25 weeks until I had her, lol).

Yup! Been feeling movements since 13 weeks but only in the last two weeks or so has it change from fluttery squirms to full on flips and kicks. It seems far more active now and responsive to heat and sugar. It goes nuts in te bath or if I'm using a hot water bottle for my back/pelvis and has a sugar rush if I'm eating hoc plate or drinking coke :)

Mine is loads more active too, more than I remember any of the others being. It's mostly when I sit down and relax but I've started to feel the odd movement when I've been standing up. I do love it, it's reassuring and makes it all so real. Plus I think as you get to this stage where it feels like proper movements, it actually does feel like a little person twisting and turning, it's fab!

I've been feeling little pokes and prods, mainly if I'm sitting or lying still. Can't wait until they are stronger and more regular.

Yesterday I also started getting rib pain in my right side, I've woken up with it still hurting! Anyone getting this? Wondering if I should take some paracetamol when it gets bad

Haha! Coby was proper freaked out this morning. He was laying in bed having a cuddle with his head on my tummy and got booted in the ear. I didn't realise he'd be able to feel it on the outside but his face was an absolute picture. "WTF was that!?" springs to mind! Of course he then kept trying to poke it to make it do it again :lol:

That's really sweet Noo :) I can't wait until hubby can feel baby too x

That's really sweet Noo :) I can't wait until hubby can feel baby too x

I've never been able to feel it on the outside yet so I doubt hubby would. I think it was a pure fluke Coby happened to have his head there at the time. His face was hilarious!

Haha, that's how I know my DD hasn't really felt her kick yet. Pretty sure that she's going to freak out a bit too. I can feel kicking on the outside all the time, but baby's only obliged DH once so far. Lol

Hi All! Sorry for the silence, my parents were in town visiting and I was pretty busy with them. Nice bump pics!! Love them!

WannaBe - I woke with the same exact thing on the right side of my ribcage....I guess baby re-positioned? It's really uncomfortable :( , sometimes downright painful. Still got it too, argh!

As for kicks....well I think I feel flutters and things on the right side every so often but am not feeling much else yet. MW says that's normal though and 20 week scan looked good - oh by the way we are having a boy and a girl!!! :)

That's so exciting to be having one of each! Congratulations!

Congrats Sunny! That's lovely!

Scan day today for us! Part excited. Part nervous!

Hi all,
Had anatomy scan today! All is looking well in there, baby is now measuring almost a week ahead of due date (it has always measured under) and the ultrasound technician said it has long legs, so will be tall like daddy!
Almost straight away the ultrasound technician could see the private parts, definitely a boy!! So stoked :D

How did the scan go Asher?
Congratulations Court, can't believe you were put forward a week!

We bought a cot bed yesterday!!! Same as our opportunity purchase with the pram, we called to Mamas and Papas to do some window shopping n they had a discount weekend running. We saw a cot bed and decided to buy it and then the manager said he had surplus stock for the best one in store and would sell it to us for the same price as the original one we were buying! We got a cot bed that's usually £660 for £380!!! Couldn't believe it!! Hubby went back with his van and its now all boxed up in our spare room waiting to be assembled!
https://m.mamasandpapas.com/product...by-type/cot-beds-cots+cribs#product-CBOCC9700

Eee we'll have to try and keep a tally of blue/pink bumps :) My scan isn't till Friday. Feels like it's AGES away! My own fault for choosing a consultant with Fri as his clinic day :lol:

Scan wen well, everything appears to be in the right place and working as it should! We managed to stay team yellow! Couple of pics.....

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/asherashton/null_zps4dc34774.jpg

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/asherashton/null_zps122bfb3c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"