Late September Babies Thread!

Exciting that the 20 week scans are starting :) glad yours went well MaybeBaby :)

I am exhausted today! Haven't slept well since last Thurs n really struggled in work today, n got a manic day planned tomorrow! Think I'll head to bed early n watch a film up there, hopefully I'll get a decent sleep tonight x

Aww I have to wait till 10th May for my scan. When is everyone else's?

My scan is the 7th may! 2 weeks tomorrow! :)

Glad scan went well Maybebaby! Xx

Mine is May 8th. Tho I have to go see my doctor unexpectedly tomorrow (lower abdomen pain the last few days and an almost concerning watery discharge today) so I don't know what that will actually entail.

Exciting! We're all pretty much the same week :) I'm getting annoyed at the minute. I now only have one pair of jeans now that fit. All my pants and leggings are too small but my maternity jeans are still slightly too loose :(

My scan is on the 7th May, two weeks today! IM SO EXCITED lol

Maybe - fantastic!!! So glad it went well!!!

My 20 week scan is on Monday (29 April)...can't wait and just hope the babies don't hide each other or cross their legs or anything! Am hoping for one of each!

I'm getting massive already - everyone at work on Monday was like "you totally grew over the weekend" - it's just amazing really how fast we can grow!

Have you got pics of the bump Sunny? I think my bump is huge already, especially seeing Kate Duchess of Cambridge and Michael Buble's wife in the press! I feel bigger than them both and they are due in July and August!!!

I hope you get a clear view of the twins at the scan :)

I got asked how many weeks I was at the school then got told I was wrong as I was at least 25 weeks... erm excuse me? I'm not THAT big!

Attachments

• Fatty.jpg
    Fatty.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful bump Noo! Don't listen to other people's comments. Everyone is different at different stages. As long as you know you are healthy, then it's really not their business. Lol

I only have 1 inch gap between my ribs and my hips so it's not exactly like it has anywhere else to go other than outwards :lol:

Noo I can't believe someone would think they know how far you are in your pregnancy better than you! Lovely bump! I'm also like you! Very short torso! The only way is out!!!

Hello Ladies!
Haven't posted in forever! Our computer was broken and just got back from being fixed. I'll be 18 weeks on Sunday :) Having my scan on May 6th and can't wait! My stomach feels like it's huge lol. I"m going maternity shopping today. I have two pairs of dress pants that have stretch in them and their starting to feel really tight on the stomach, living in dresses at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well and I didn't miss too much :)

Hello Ladies!
Haven't posted in forever! Our computer was broken and just got back from being fixed. I'll be 18 weeks on Sunday :) Having my scan on May 6th and can't wait! My stomach feels like it's huge lol. I"m going maternity shopping today. I have two pairs of dress pants that have stretch in them and their starting to feel really tight on the stomach, living in dresses at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well and I didn't miss too much :)

Welcome back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->