Late September Babies Thread!

Sunny it must be hard working and expecting twins. I'm struggling with only one! It's exhausting and then at the end of the day no time to rest as I have 3 kiddies to entertain at home!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! I'm finding it interesting that as the weeks go by I have less and less to post about. It seems to me that things in my body have mostly settled down and with that, I am more mentally settled. I would've thought that I would have so much to say right now! But I feel strangely calm and positive! One more week until my 18 week appointment- We're staying team Yellow. :yellow:

I've noticed the posts have dwindled to a few every day or two- I'm guessing this means that other folks are feeling the same way I am? :hugs:

Maybe - omg....coming home to entertain 3 lil ones at the end of a long day....my heart goes out to you!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: You must be sooo exhausted!!!

I just saw the midwife. i asked her when I could expect to get my energy back and she said it most likely wouldn't come back for me (boooooo :cry:). Doctor said same thing last week! Oh well, just happy to finally be prego but hey - that doesn't mean I can't complain every now and again, right?!

Hope everyone is well!

I agree that everything seems to be settling down. Honestly for me that past four -five weeks have felt almost non-pregnant like. I still cant feel baby move, we are eagerly awaiting 20week scan, nothing seems to be happening lol.

Hi girls :)
Sunny - you def sound like you need to start listening to the doc! It's exhausting growing one bubs, two must be taking such a toll!! And I can't image doing this with 3 already at home MaybeBaby!! I have no place to complain with just me and DH at home!

I know how you feel Court - at times in the last couple of weeks I haven't even felt pregnant, I think it's with the morning sickness lifting I've no constant reminder ;)

I went shopping with my Mum today, just browsing for baby stuff and came home with a pram!!! I was adamant that we wouldn't buy these things for a few months yet but we got a good deal in Mamas n papas that I couldn't leave!!!! Aaaargh I have baby stuff in my house :)

Oooh I love pram shopping but I can pretty much only fit two styles in my car so I'll be getting a Mamas and Papas Luna.

Ooh exciting wannab!! What did you get?

We've had a super busy day, did all the cleaning including the windows, then DH and I sorted out the front garden, with help from the 3 musketeers! I painted 8 fence panels and all the posts and stuff, DH did the railings and gates. All 3 kids got filthy, covered in paint and muck, then we took the dogs on the field! Then we showered and I got all DS1, Archie's stuff ready and took him to his cubs sleepover. I ache now! Will be having takeout and going to bed!

Hee hee we like our busy days hey maybebaby! So tired now though. :)

I got the sola set but the pushchair was ex shop display so the package with car seat and cot should have been around £550 but we got it for £450. My sis uses a bugaboo and they are so practical being able to change from pram to car seat etc and the Sola works in the same way so it was the set we were going to get, just pleased that we got it with a bit of a deal :) Going to have to hide it away somewhere now or I might be tempted to start walking around the shops with it ;)

And if see someone plodding around morrisons with an empty Sola I'll know it's you!

I liked the sola too but the bee seemed more compact. We have a 7 seater car but with the arrival of this baby there'll only be one seat free so we need a compact buggy!

Is the Bee really compact Maybebaby? I'm in the same situation as you with the 3 big kids and 7 seater, so would be good to know. We've got a loola that we had with jack and Sam which has a fab carrycot for early stages and which car seat clips on to.i don't so much like it when it has the seat on though, so that's when I look to change usually and go to a more standard buggy.

Eeek - Ive just ordered our cot. I couldn't resist the deal. It seems pretty good to me considering I'd priced up what I wanted in Mothercare and it was almost £300! https://direct.asda.com/Cot,-Mattre...-£120/BUN17BAB001,default,pd.html?cgid=601011

Is the Bee really compact Maybebaby? I'm in the same situation as you with the 3 big kids and 7 seater, so would be good to know. We've got a loola that we had with jack and Sam which has a fab carrycot for early stages and which car seat clips on to.i don't so much like it when it has the seat on though, so that's when I look to change usually and go to a more standard buggy.

Funnily enough we were going to get the loola but trying out the bee we decided on that instead. I really wanted a carrycot but as we got the cocoon it should be fine. Weather here in September is beach weather anyway!

The bee isn't an umbrella fold but it'll fit in the car and we will be able to get Owens umbrella fold stroller in too if we need it!!! Also bought the bugaboo buggy board for Owen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->