Late September Babies Thread!

Glad scans went well ladies, congrats on the blue bump Noo!

Maybebaby, ha ha! You must be keeping all the goodness in your bum!

Congrats on all the good scans girls! So exciting for those who found out gender! My scan is on Tuesday- Staying team :yellow:!

My baby is going bonkers today!! Moved more the last few hours than it has the last few days! Felt a kick from outside too!! I'm feeling sea sick ;)

Haha mine went nuts yesterday but very quiet today. Think he tired himself out yesterday! Only had a few kicks and wobbles today. Last night I felt so sick and it wouldn't stay still!

Happy Mother's Day! (Even to those who aren't American). :) All you lovely ladies deserve to be appreciated. :hugs:

Congrats everyone on awesome scan results!! Sooo exciting!

Noo – how you feeling? I’m sorry as it sounds like you have been in some pretty serious pain :cry:. Any improvement?

I have had a rough week or two and have a UTI with streptococcus that the antibiotics just were not getting rid of. I contacted my Consultant and he asked me to come into the hospital where I spent a good 5 hours last night. They put me on a stronger antibiotic and told me I would need IV antibiotics when I was in labour and after monitoring me a bit, they let me go home. I am just in a lot of pain/ discomfort :cry: (back hurts) and feeling like I just want some smooth sailing for once. It has been one thing after another really! Enough ranting from me – I’m sure it will all be just fine! :thumbup:

Noo – how you feeling? I’m sorry as it sounds like you have been in some pretty serious pain :cry:. Any improvement?

I'm feeling much better, thanks :) Getting some rest though I do feel I'm being lazy and spending half my life in bed! Oops!

Take care Sunny, you sound run down n your doing double the job. Make sure you rest n take lots of fluid

Great bump pictures ladies! I definitely have some extra chub so some parts of my bump aren't visible yet but I'm huge and hard up top right under my breasts! Lovely to hear what everyone is having 
We had our 20ish week scan and found out that we’re having a baby boy! I was hilarious in the exam though. Right in the beginning I kept saying I see three lines, those are lines! Finally she said no you dn’t, don’t you see that thing sticking out? Lol. They aren’t supposed to tell us at the ultrasound. Mine was also well over an hour since the baby didn’t want to cooperate. I loved it though, a full hour of staring at him 
My sickness is still sticking around  I’m going back on the medication because I just can’t handle it on top of everything else. I have really bad round ligament pain when I stand up, it sometimes even makes me double over in pain.
Also feeling the baby move all the time. Mostly when I’ve just stood up though, feels like he’s doing somersaults!
Getting very stressed out at work, coming up on the two weeks where I travel and do 12-17 hour days every day at events! I also have to be on my A game constantly and am crazy busy leading up to it. The light at the end of the tunnel is near though, I only work until July 5th!

Hi there, how is everyone feeling? I am so tired this week, it's crazy at work n I've been working 8am-6pm everyday with literally a 15 min break at 11, I come home, fall asleep early then get up and go back in!! Luckily it all ends by Weds next week so light at the end if this long tunnel.
I've been getting really bad pain in my ribs especially on the right side and also in the centre of my back just below my shoulder blades, very uncomfortable! Anyone else getting pain like this?

I've not been getting pain in my ribs but I've been getting a LOT of central backache! Like so bad I've been taking pills and using a hot water bottle just to be able to sit!

I feel frequently tired for no real reason. Just flat out exhausted all the time. I have been developing a backache as well.

I'm horribly tired all the time, but no backache or rib pain yet!

I have been so over the top emotional recently though, just bawling over not much of anything :(

I've definitely been more tired. Whilst I've been off sick I've slept 1am-8am, done the school run then gone back to bed 9am-1/2pm! Still spent half the evening yawning! Lazy mare!

I think I may be a lucky one- been feeling pretty good actually! I have been getting leg cramps at night and the occasional headache, but after morning sickness I feel like I can handle anything!

Just to join in....I also have felt like complete crap recently!!! I think I mentioned that I got a UTI but the antibiotic didn't work, I landed in hospital and have now been on a much stronger antibiotic which seems to be finally kicking in. I have been in pretty intense pain as a result of the UTI but finally feeling slightly more human but still have tons of ligament pains and back ache, etc. Ok - glad I could join in the fun and misery always loves company afterall ;).

Hang in there gals - we can make it through this!!! xoxo

I'm apparently still vomiting on occasion too. Threw up again tonight for no apparent reason. :( Luckily, it's not happening frequently but still happens randomly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->