Late September Babies Thread!

Aww that's crap! I went to a wedding last night and had a bigger bump than the brides sister who was 32 weeks! Eek! I do t think she was too impressed, mind! Hmm! Still yet to start gaining weight - will post a bump picture later - seem to be slimming down around my bump! Yay!

Yeah, despite not gaining much weight I still have a well established bump. I'm going to a baby shower today for DH's sister. She is due on June 9. I am pretty close the same size as her! Granted this is her first, but as close to her due date as she is, she is quite small! Both baby and her are healthy, she just must be a lucky one that doesn't get huge during pregnancy. Lol.

As promised - Please share yours! :)

Attachments

• 21 Weeks.jpg
    21 Weeks.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
This is my 21 weeker, but I'll be taking a new 22 week shot tomorrow:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A4A389DC-D264-4579-A0D9-E19ABDAEFA6F-1112-000001145076CA5D_zps3c4e95fa.jpg

Noo- I love your top! Very pretty. You don't look huge to me at all! That brides sister must've been tiny!

Adopim- Your bump is so neat and tidy compared to mine!

Here's my 21 week bump photo. I don't love the side gathered maternity shirts- they tend to pull weird around my boobs. Maybe I'm just not big enough for them yet. LOL. I've been posting my weekly photos on the 2nd tri bump page. Its fun to see how different everyone is!

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
Noo- I love your top! Very pretty. You don't look huge to me at all! That brides sister must've been tiny!

Thanks! Everyone asking when I was due was very shocked when I said September. One even asked if I was sure! I think I look huge because I'm only 5ft 2 so waddling like a penguin already :blush:

I'm wearing a dress :) It'll be the last time I can wear it this pregnancy as it isn't a maternity one :lol: I got it on sale on VERY :) £18!

Adopim- Your bump is so neat and tidy compared to mine!

Here's my 21 week bump photo. I don't love the side gathered maternity shirts- they tend to pull weird around my boobs. Maybe I'm just not big enough for them yet. LOL. I've been posting my weekly photos on the 2nd tri bump page. Its fun to see how different everyone is!

Noo, I second that I do love that dress too!

Thanks, I just kind of feel round. Haha, but I'm bigger this time than I was last time at this stage.
It is interesting to see the different ways different people carry. :)

Here's a pic of my bump from 20 weeks. I don't think it looks as big as I feel :)

I don't know why my pics always come up sideways!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
Here's a pic of my bump from 20 weeks. I don't think it looks as big as I feel :)

I don't know why my pics always come up sideways!!

Cute!

I've figured out that I have to crop the picture before I post it to make it square, or take the photo horizontally. Hope this helps! Don't know why, but vertical photos always seem to end up sideways...

dont think iv commented on this thread?
im due 27th with my 3rd yellow bump :)

Hi YoungNImum, I see you in the September Sweetpeas thread. Good to see you here!

thanks ladies :)

nice to see all our tickers roughly the same stage, how is everyone?

It's nice to everyone due around the same day, a month is so drastic a difference in pregnancy it seems sometimes, so people due early September are so much father than us.

Hope all is well!

I feel like a real little fatty tonight! My belly feels huge and I feel bloated too. How lovely! The joys of pregnancy!

I can feel baby weight stretching my tummy when I'm on my feet for long period of time, loving all the kicks
Not loving having to use panty liners already Asher as you said the joys of pregnancy lol

I feel the lower part of my bump pulling all the time. No stretch marks showing yet but keeping my eye out for them! I'm loving the kicks too n love DH being able to feel them, so far it's only us two that have and it's been nice to share :) won't be long until everyone is after a feel ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->