Late September Babies Thread!

we got a Britax B Dual - bought the frame second hand (in good shape though) with one car seat and bought the rest. I cried when my husband brought it home - he calls it megatron as it is soo big! It is still one of the smallest of the double pushchairs.

Beautiful bump sunny!

Bought the first to things for bubs today. Managed to get a baby bjorn carrier from eBay for half price. Have heard got things about them and seen some friends at the weekend who had one so we saw it in action. Also order a baby monitor from tesco direct by doubling up vouchers so it cost us about£4 in the end.
Also been looking at travel systems and at the moment I really like the quinny buzz. Haven't managed to see it yet in real life so it could change again! Only other big purchase will be a cot at some point but I have the lend of a crib for the first little while.
Any of the uk ladies doing nct classes?

Gorgeous bump Sunny! Looking good!

I've already got a few prams.....slightly embarrassed there ha ha! Because this will be baby 4 and we have a people carrier, we need to maximise car space for when we're all in the car to go shopping, holidays etc. so I did have a loola with all the accessories. I managed to get a Maxi Cosi Streety Plus with seat and car seat for £199. My existing carrycot will fit on there, so it's a win win! For our dog walks etc I've got a second hand Jane Slalom Pro which I bought when pregnant with Sam. So I think I'm sorted!
I really need to get thinking and buying once we get home from hols, there is stuff I need but haven't sorted a proper list out.

Jaynie - I am thinking about joining NCT. I think it might help me meet other moms & moms to be as I don't really know many. Also I am moving to a new area of South London so would like to get 'connected'. I also think I will need a lot of mega support around breastfeeding twins so am thinking NCT might come in handy on that front. Do you have any experience with it? Some friends have loved and some havent.....

lovely bump picture sunny!
i also have a few prams already :S i sold my double pram which was a hauck roadster duo as my eldest is a very good walker and we only used it once. that was before i fell pregnant again so will probable get a side by side double pram as im not a fan of one infront one behind

ill post my bump pic later took one yesterday :)

I'm really struggling with prams. I wanted a Luna but DH doesn't like it as it's flimsy and wanted a carrycot pram but my car is a Mini so not really conducive with a carrycot pram - Or any pram but a Luna!

Baby has been very active today been feeling feet/arms slide across my bump all day very active baba!

My 22wk bump shot :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls! Not been on in ages as have been busy with marking exams and writing reports for school! Hope you're all well! Can't believe next Sunday i will be in 3rd tri!

As far as prams go we went for the bugaboo bee. It folds small enough for our car as there'll be 6 of us in the car!

Loving the bump pics girls. I'm going to take my next one at 25 weeks n think you'll see a big difference! I def feel a big difference!

I bought some nursery bedding etc today :) decided we wanted something with colour which is hard to find when you don't know the gender. Found a lovely wall sticker to add some colour to the cream walls https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+skip-hop-treetop-friends-wall-stickers-in-skip-hop+b1182 and then found some bedding at dunhelm mill https://www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/sleepy-owl-bedlinen-collection-b143330

Just can't wait to get the room cleared and painted so that we can set it all up! We need to fit a new bathroom first so it'll be August before we get around to it I suppose!

Loving the bump pics girls. I'm going to take my next one at 25 weeks n think you'll see a big difference! I def feel a big difference!

I bought some nursery bedding etc today :) decided we wanted something with colour which is hard to find when you don't know the gender. Found a lovely wall sticker to add some colour to the cream walls https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+skip-hop-treetop-friends-wall-stickers-in-skip-hop+b1182 and then found some bedding at dunhelm mill https://www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/sleepy-owl-bedlinen-collection-b143330

Just can't wait to get the room cleared and painted so that we can set it all up! We need to fit a new bathroom first so it'll be August before we get around to it I suppose!

Oooh I'm having Koalas in my nursery CLICK ME. I'm just not sure what colour to paint the walls. Its the box room and is currently cream. I wasn't sure whether to go for a pale warm brown or a pale green... Hmm.

Those stickers are really cute Noo. Ours needs painting but I have some cream left over from painting another room so no decision to be made. It's so nice to be planning a nursery :) can't wait to see how it all looks when it's finished

Yes hoping to book nct classes. have heard mixed reviews but I think it would be a great chance to meet others in a similar position. None of our friends have had babies yet so feeling out on a limb!

Yes hoping to book nct classes. have heard mixed reviews but I think it would be a great chance to meet others in a similar position. None of our friends have had babies yet so feeling out on a limb!

NCT classes are a great way to make friends and gain information - Though do remember to keep a fairly open mind as they tend to be quite forceful in their views regarding what you should/shouldn't experience when all pregnancies/labours/recoveries are individual xx Enjoy xx

Eeekkk I've been looking at my 23 week bump pic and no wonder we get backache! How AWFUL is a pregnant woman's posture and spine curvature?!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Aw, Noo, that's a lovely bump pic!

I am feeling huge. I think I have popped all at once! I was very aware of it when I was doing my swim today. It's massive! And I'm already doing that rubbing my back thing! Ha ha! Lots more weeks to go yet, I forgot it got clumsy and cumbersome this early on!

aw cute bump pic, i look and feel huge i need to lean over to see my feet lol id love to take a bare bump shot but iv an overload of stretchmarks which arnt very pleasant

aw cute bump pic, i look and feel huge i need to lean over to see my feet lol id love to take a bare bump shot but iv an overload of stretchmarks which arnt very pleasant

Pah! Take a pic - You've earnt your tiger stripes :) I currently don't particularly have new ones but my ones from my last pregnancy are starting to go pink and itchy. I have LOADS as I get MASSIVE... I've been doing the back rubbing for a while! My pelvis and hips are shot :( I hate being short :lol:

Aw, Noo, that's a lovely bump pic!

I am feeling huge. I think I have popped all at once! I was very aware of it when I was doing my swim today. It's massive! And I'm already doing that rubbing my back thing! Ha ha! Lots more weeks to go yet, I forgot it got clumsy and cumbersome this early on!

Yup - I've no idea how I'm going to cope with another 17 weeks of getting massive :lol: Hoping to be taking it easy from around 32 weeks though as that's when I'm taking my maternity leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->