Late September Babies Thread!

I've had tummy ache now for 2/3 days :( Eurgh! I think it's growing pains as look bigger this morning. Coby actually laughed with a "Morning Tubs! Jenson sure is making you FAT this morning!" Cheers, Kid! He nicely took a pic of my 22 week bump! My stretchmarks are starting to get red and itchy already :(

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
You aren't alone! I don't think my bump isn't looking much bigger but the last 2 days and especially yesterday have been awful with growing pains. My doctor told me not to expect to look much bigger outwardly because my uterus was high and thin. She said that it will probably start filling out from side to side instead. I'm sure that it must be doing that now.

It really hurts! like a constant dull ache with sharp pains and tightenings on and off. Especially after just getting up in the morning or after a nap, as though I put pressure on it when sleeping :(

I honestly don't remember all the stretchy growing pains with my son and they kind of freak me out. I get tightening and aches and I freak out thinking I'm having early contractions and then it goes away. Nature is not funny.

I honestly don't remember all the stretchy growing pains with my son and they kind of freak me out. I get tightening and aches and I freak out thinking I'm having early contractions and then it goes away. Nature is not funny.

I don't remember it with Coby either. Though I spend half my working life speaking to women on the phone pointing out stretching is more common in subsequent pregnancies - I didn't realise just how sore it is!

This is my first, but my bump is sore and achy all the time! I don't mind though, I like the idea that I am making room for the little guy to grow.

Yes, the doctor told me that subsequent children are worse. I didn't think it was going to be quite like this. I don't mind too much since it is making room for baby, but hurts like heck!
And I agree: Nature is NOT funny!

I have a hospital appointment looking forward to seeing baby again and maybe get a few more pics again

Looking for some advice please!!

I was on an antibiotic (Cefalexin) for one week for a UTI with streptococcus and on the 2nd to last day, started having diarhea. Im usually pretty sensitive to antibiotics so just assume it is that. Well 5 days later (3-4 days since finished all the tablets) I still have diarhea quite a few times per day . I am trying my best to stay well hydrated but I also have what i think are braxton hicks as well. Not super often and some days worse than others. Finally, I have a really bad back but I think this is due to the fact that I have now put on almost 2 stone - I was about 128lbs when I got prego and am now about 154. This is right on track for twins apparently but my back is sooooo sore (just pointing out that I dont think the back pain is pre labour related). Any suggestions, experiences, sympathy would be very welcome!

Thanks. xoxoxo

Looking for some advice please!!

I was on an antibiotic (Cefalexin) for one week for a UTI with streptococcus and on the 2nd to last day, started having diarhea. Im usually pretty sensitive to antibiotics so just assume it is that. Well 5 days later (3-4 days since finished all the tablets) I still have diarhea quite a few times per day . I am trying my best to stay well hydrated but I also have what i think are braxton hicks as well. Not super often and some days worse than others. Finally, I have a really bad back but I think this is due to the fact that I have now put on almost 2 stone - I was about 128lbs when I got prego and am now about 154. This is right on track for twins apparently but my back is sooooo sore (just pointing out that I dont think the back pain is pre labour related). Any suggestions, experiences, sympathy would be very welcome!

Thanks. xoxoxo

I am not a doctor, but have you tried probiotics? After a course of antibiotics, they help to regulate your intestinal flora (put back your "good" bacteria") You can get probiotics in pill form. My midwife has me taking them everyday or you can get them by eating lots of yogurt.

https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/probiotics-diarrhea

I was on Cef for a UTI and it gave me a horrible yeast infection. Still trying to battle it naturally, but I'm getting to the point where I might go by some of the otc medicine.

I've been eating a lot of yogurt for the probiotics, and it may work for you. Hope you get to feeling better.

Everything well with baby got a scan pocture aswell of there face and chest/arms.

Not back at the hospital till July now an that's for a diabetics test which apparently is a horrible experience? :S

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks like its smiling at you :)

I've been so ill today :( finally got through my worst period at work but not without running myself into the ground! Caught up with my today and had to spend the day on the couch snoozing in between bouts of sickness! I was starting to worry in the week cos baby didn't seem to be moving but now I've been resting today, it's been kicking like mad. My mum and dad felt it kick for the first time too :) got a week off now to build myself up again but work will be no where near as bad in the future!

Hope everyone else is feeling well, think I might start on the probiotics now

I have had some brown spotting today- What!?!? I thought I was done dealing with this weeks ago!??!? Baby also has been kicking A LOT and my uterus feels really sore. Does this seem weird to anyone? I feel like I should just take it easy unless it gets worse... But of course I'm worried. The spotting is only a tiny bit when I wipe.

Help!

Wannab, enjoy your week off. It's so hard when you're busy all the time to take the time to look after yourself, and our immune systems are shot to bits when we're baking babies! When we finish for mat leave we can meet up for a real life decaf coffee and chill out..... Although I may have one or more of my mad crew with me!

Turtle momma, I still have issues with my cervix, and occasionally get weird spotting. Did you strain to go to the toilet or anything? Sex or straining can cause slight issues but nothing to worry about. Of course, if you are overly concerned, go and get checked.

We're finally on our holiday! We're sat in a nice caravan in Wales, chilling out and enjoying a little bit of nice weather until it breaks tomorrow! Need this week off work so much, will be back at it next week.

Happy Sunday all! :)

Good idea Asher :) enjoy your week away

Turtlemomma- rest up for now and keep an eye on things. If it gets worse then get yourself checked out but it's a very good sign that baby is moving a lot. Asher is right that it only takes a little bit of irritation to the cervix for a blood vessel to burst. It's happen twice to me after BM and both times I was stressed but everything is fine :)

Thanks girls for the help- The spotting is brown and scant. I have a hematoma that caused spotting early on the pregnancy- I bet its probably from that- nothing that really seems a precursor. :shrug: I'm just going to try not to worry unless it gets heavier.

Thanks girls for the help- The spotting is brown and scant. I have a hematoma that caused spotting early on the pregnancy- I bet its probably from that- nothing that really seems a precursor. :shrug: I'm just going to try not to worry unless it gets heavier.

Turtle - I am sure it is just that and nothing at all to worry about but if you feel very nervous about it, my thought is that it never hurts to call the midwife or doctor to ask. Rest up!! :hugs:

Finally - my long overdue bump pix! The first is from around 19 weeks and the second was taken yesterday (24 weeks 4 days).

Hope you are all doing well! x

Attachments

• 19 weeks Compressed.JPG
    19 weeks Compressed.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 24 weeks 4 Days Cropped Compressed.JPG
    24 weeks 4 Days Cropped Compressed.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
How cute! Have any of you girls bought your prams/strollers yet? What did you get? What are you planning on getting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->