Late September Babies Thread!

Looks like the countdowns to Mat leave is starting! Ekkk! I'm hoping to work as long as i can to have more time on the other side but going to wait to see how i feel. So for me i have another 12 weeks max. If it gets too much i will go before then.

So had a midwife appointment this morning. All ok and got to hear the heartbeat again! She booked me onto some classes for the beginning of aug which will hopefully be a good addition to the nct classes. Stupidly though i forgot to ask about my mat b1. For the UK ladies when should we get this??? Seeing her again in 3 weeks and just need to get bloods done again the week before.

Noo love the pram. I'm hoping hubby will take me to Kiddicare at the weekend to we get ours! Think we will look at a quinny.

Oh, another one for UK ladies... Get down to Tesco. Pampers are changing pack sizes and many lines are half price in dumpbins. I got some today (Jumbo packs which be on 2 for £20 are £6 each). Hoping to go back tomorrow and get some more! It will be store specific though depending on stock

You can get your Mat B 1 from 20 weeks. I got mine at my 24 week appt though I'm yet to hand it into work as I want to photocopy it a few times and be sure of when I want to start my leave.

Hi girls, how are you all? This weeks has been hard work, my pain in my right ribs is now practically permanent, whereas it used to get bad every few days before :( midwife had no appointments to see my during week25 so won't be seeing her until tues 25th, 27 weeks the next day! I don't think she'll be able to do anything about the ribs tho!

Going to try swimming, any suggestions for uk shops that do maternity swimming costumes? (Uk)

Hope you are all well

Morning Wannab! Ew rib pain is rotten.
I swim a lot. Decathlon do good value maternity swimming costumes. :)

You're welcome! Cheadle is a lovely pool, I spend a lot of my life there, 5 times a week at the moment! :)

I feel very nauseous today. I thought it was hunger but I've eaten now and still feel rubbish. I've cleaned everywhere, it's washing curtains time of year which means cleaning all round the tops of windows and stuff. I hate it! More of it to come too, have only done one set of curtains so far.
Trying to potty train Sam too, he was doing well yesterday but this morning he's not doing great. Argh!

Ugh, I cleaned this house pretty thoroughly when my DH's roommates moved out and my DD and I moved in but that was almost 8 months ago. It's definitely due for another thorough clean but I just haven't got the energy these days!
I helped out by subbing for my friend's daycare (her and her husband are trying to do IVF and since it's the only way they could have a baby of their own I couldn't say no when she asked me to help) and I was on my feet pretty much all day and picking up one of the babies all day. I think I over worked myself because yesterday I was sick literally all day and my body just hurt all over. I feel a bit better today so I'm thinking that my body not being used to chasing 12 children around just did me in.

Ugh, I cleaned this house pretty thoroughly when my DH's roommates moved out and my DD and I moved in but that was almost 8 months ago. It's definitely due for another thorough clean but I just haven't got the energy these days!
I helped out by subbing for my friend's daycare (her and her husband are trying to do IVF and since it's the only way they could have a baby of their own I couldn't say no when she asked me to help) and I was on my feet pretty much all day and picking up one of the babies all day. I think I over worked myself because yesterday I was sick literally all day and my body just hurt all over. I feel a bit better today so I'm thinking that my body not being used to chasing 12 children around just did me in.

Take care of yourself.... Get some rest :)

I'm trying to take it as easy as I can with a 4 year old. Haha. I think the only thing I need to do today is a couple loads of laundry. :)

Iv cleaned the whole house from top to bottom done 3 trips to the dump with junk iv cleared out of rooms. Had to keep stopping as my back was aching, I been going mad mopping that much my mop snapped yesterday lol

MIL is here staying for a week she cme to visit going to be a long week :/

Eurgh! My bump feels very hard and high today. I've spent the entire day trying to push it down so I can catch my breath! :lol:

Eurgh! My bump feels very hard and high today. I've spent the entire day trying to push it down so I can catch my breath! :lol:

Mine always seems so high! I'm right there with you. I can't seem to catch my breath either, but my asthma is acting up too so that just adds to it. Stinks!

Got the worst Monday blues!! After having a crazy crazy time in work the past few weeks, spent the weekend feeling knackered etc n planning out how to maximise the next few weeks at work before summer break so I can be ready to hand over for mat leave.... Went to work this morning n got the call that the ofsted inspection team will be in from tomorrow morning :( worst timing! I am literally in my knees anyway n now got an awful two days ahead waiting with baited breath to see when they will come and observe me! Talk about minimising stressful situations during pregnancy, I think this has been my hardest year in teaching!!! Stress!! Would appreciate any positive thoughts n vibes you lovely ladies can send my way

Got the worst Monday blues!! After having a crazy crazy time in work the past few weeks, spent the weekend feeling knackered etc n planning out how to maximise the next few weeks at work before summer break so I can be ready to hand over for mat leave.... Went to work this morning n got the call that the ofsted inspection team will be in from tomorrow morning :( worst timing! I am literally in my knees anyway n now got an awful two days ahead waiting with baited breath to see when they will come and observe me! Talk about minimising stressful situations during pregnancy, I think this has been my hardest year in teaching!!! Stress!! Would appreciate any positive thoughts n vibes you lovely ladies can send my way

Don't worry! You'll do great! And just think, a few more weeks to go... :thumbup:

Eeek I've written my letter giving my manager notice of my intention to take maternity leave! Exciting! Less than 6 weeks to go now until I'm finished and my "baby box" has appeared!

How are you all feeling? Can't believe we are at 3rd tri!! Feels like only yesterday I found this thread just after finding out I was pregnant!!! It's made me realise how much I've got to get done! As its number 1 I have no idea if I'll go early or late etc or even how my body will respond during 3rd tri! I'm basically giving myself 10 weeks to get everything finished in the house but also telling myself to expect baby in 1st week of oct so that I'm not disappointed if I do go late.... Eeeeeek I am so excited :)

It is crazy that we are all getting to third tri. Time sure flies, but I kept telling my DH that is was going to go faster than he thinks. This is #2 for me and since I am having another daughter I don't have too terribly much in the way of preparation. I cleaned and disinfected all the baby furniture (swing, walker, etc) and put the crib side back on (DD1 had been using it for a toddler bed but we have just moved her to a full size bed in the downstairs). I have pulled all the baby clothes but will wait to wash them for a few more weeks.
I love bein pregnant but I'm getting antsy for September to come! I was induced with my first at 38+5 and I don't know if I will be induced again. If not, I have no idea when my body would go into labor. My life circumstances are so much different this time so I'm not sure if that will have an effect either. We'll see though!

adopim - welcome to week 27! I'm right there with you. : )

Thanks! I'm really excited. Getting to the home stretch :)
I'm having another ultrasound next Thursday (going out of town and doctor wants to double check fluid, etc before we leave to make sure everything is good even though we are just going to the Wisconsin Dells which is only 4-4.5 hours from here). I was hoping to avoid more ultrasounds, but a part of me is excited to see how much baby has grown over the weeks it will have been since my 20 week ultrasound.

Eee how exciting, ladies! I'm counting down to my maternity leave now. I put my form in last week and have 5 more working weeks :) Hurray! We've been gathering "things" for Squidge but they're all still in the boxes and shoved in the garage extension until I finish and DH has 2 weeks holiday so we can sort it all out :) It's all starting to feel a bit real now. Especially now strangers are starting to ask when its due etc. Nosy buggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->