Late September Babies Thread!

Coming along nicely :)

Attachments

• Blankie 2.jpg
    Blankie 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
That looks really good Noo! When I get my starter set I will post a pic of my first attempt, you will all realise how amazing your work looks :)

asher just noticed your from manchester my OH is from there :)

My almost 28wk bump picture and my completed crochet blanket for baby :)

Moo great job really love the colours you're using :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Be good if I added both pics duh! Pic of blanket added now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
Ha to share one of my fab thing to crochet are these cute crochet horses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
Love your pics NIMum! You are very talented at crochet! Bump looking gorgeous too.
I'm from Stockport, so just south of Manchester. Where's your oh from! Wannab lives literally just around the corner from me too! :)

What stitch is this? I've only really mastered the single stitch :lol: My holes aren't that big and my stitching seems tight so the blankie isn't that soft. Spose it's wind-tight!

thanks i love doing it more so than knitting, i find it relaxing. and ever since i made that horse (my first attempt) iv been asked to make 3 more for family members. he's from Oldham, but moved here 5years ago.

What stitch is this? I've only really mastered the single stitch :lol: My holes aren't that big and my stitching seems tight so the blankie isn't that soft. Spose it's wind-tight!

crochet straight rows of shells thats what the stitch is called ( sets of 3 double crochets each) sets of 3 double crochets separated by a chain one. This is something very easy to do, even if you do not have any knowledge of the granny square.

It's my b'day and having the loveliest day :) hubby woke me up with a huge bunch of flowers, had quite a nice day at work, moved back to my Ma n pa's tonight so that hubby can spend the weekend fitting our new bathroom so I am currently in the bath surrounded head high by bubbles listening to lovely music n baby is jumping around inside me :) I think it could be the best birthday ever :) I'm getting old

Aw happy birthday wannab! Enjoy!

I went to John Lewis today and bought bedding for the crib and carry cot, but also from clearance... A knitting bag!! Now I really look like I can do it!!

i had my diabetes test yesterday the drink was vile! i had to take small gulps and hold my breath to stop myself bringing it back up, it didnt help that it was the color of pee :S they also had real trouble finding my veins to take the blood they needed, i was due to have 3 blood samples taking and got pricked 8 times cause they kept missing veins and ended up taking it from the back of my hand at one point which wasnt very nice. anyway they said i will got a phone call if i failed then i need to attend the diabetes clinic on Wednesday fingers tightly crossed i don't fail :)

on the plus side got some lovely burnt orange wool today just have to decided what to crochet now lol

28wks today :)

How are you all coping with the weather? I am not finding the heat a major problem except my feet have started swelling, I have cankles for the first time!!! At the midwife tomorrow so will have to mention it to her. Hope you are all coping

im enjoying that the kids can run about in there summer clothes for a change, iv been feeling pretty sweaty tho which isnt very pleasant, but enjoying the heat while its lasting.

I rang doctors about my whopping cough jab, so have that in 2 weeks time as only appointment available, back at the hospital on the 25th to see the consultant&scan, then get my anti D jab, then will find out if iv to go back for anymore appointments before baby arrives :)

I'm the same as you wannab! I love the warm weather, but not when I have to be at work in it! Yesterday was lovely, sat in the garden doing my crocheting, with my feet in the kids paddling pool. Today was not, sat in a boiling hot clinic room with no opening windows and one crappy fan!!

Are you ladies on the fb page for ladies due in September?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->