Late September Babies Thread!

Ooh Jaynie I don't know! I think search for the group September sweetpeas 2013 and then request to be added? X

You have to be added by a group member Because its a secret group if you won't pm me your fb name an pic an I could add you

Hi ladies, I have truly got the knitting bug! I am making an owl toy, following a pattern that came with all the wool n needles etc, after I'd learnt how to cast on and change wool colour, started to make some progress :) granted this has taken me about 5 hrs so far but getting faster now :) hopefully I'll have it finished by mid week and I can move on to my next project, a blanket!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
Yay! I'vre started my blanket again on a bigger hook and make it much wider. The stitching was too tight on my first attempt! This was it just as I was changing balls of wool last night.

Attachments

• Blankie Mark 2.jpg
    Blankie Mark 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
Looking good ladies! I finished my blanket last night, will sort out a pic. I've done some little booties today and I'm nearly done on a hat! I am hooked, pardon the pun!

Health wise I'm a bit rubbish this week. Had asthma attack tues and am on steroids, now am on antibiotics for a UTI and iron tablets for low iron! I am rattling! Ha ha! Hope all okay with you girls. :)

Health wise I'm a bit rubbish this week. Had asthma attack tues and am on steroids, now am on antibiotics for a UTI and iron tablets for low iron! I am rattling! Ha ha! Hope all okay with you girls. :)

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto! How weird! I've started seeing glittery shit over the last couple of weeks but my blood pressure is low rather than high (90/50) but it is highly irritating!

Great work ladies, :) we had a lovely BBQ at ours on Thursday had some of the family over was real nice evening/night but we where up early Friday morning to go watch the 12th July parades and spent most of the day on my feet slowly cooking In the sun didn't sleep very well last nyt as my eldest dropped a wooden chair onto her toe when it slide and landed flat on her toe and it was turning black straight away so I slept on the spare bed with her last nyt as she was very unsettled due to the pain OH actually thought she myt of broke it but I managed to flex it back and forth without her squealing in pain so I think it was just the pulsing achy feeling from under her nail poor pet. So I'm of to my own be in a sec to cth up on a lot of sleep :)

How weird Noo! I actually don't feel too bad in myself, the Ashtma attack gave me a wake up call really, it's been so mad at work and I've been carrying on as normal in this heat. But the other stuff has mainly been causing me problems with my swimming. I've been aching and less able to get enough breath in, so that would explain it! I think it gonna take this week off as sick leave though, as DH may divorce me if I don't. He said he's just looking after us. :)

NImum hope your little one is okay, that pain is horrible!! X

Sounds like you def need some time off Asher, esp before the madness of the 6 weeks hols starts! Most important that you take care of yourself at this stage. I have this week at work n then I'm off for the hols, I can't wait to be able to get some rest n I haven't really got any probs in my preg apart from the swelling feet n rib pain!

Thanks wannab you're right! I am going to Defo stay off this week. Chest been shocking today so not going to push myself to go in, don't get any better thought of for it!
I'm not really getting any rib pain, which I've always had in previous pregnancies, but I think it's because this one is lying transverse so it's pushing sideways not up and down. I would like it to turn now really!

Hola, feeling tropical in this heat :) 30 weeks today and feeling tired! Still living at my parents while the bathroom is redecorated, hubby thinks it'll be another 5 days! Looking forward to getting home. Only two more days and then I have a few weeks off :) here's my latest bump shot, 30 weeks today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
30 weeks today! Feeling rather lethargic in this heat :( I don't like it! Here is my 30 week bump shot x Excuse the half made bed! Oops!

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm a little bit better thanks wannab, still not great but I'll be back in work Monday for my last two weeks. I've come to the conclusion I'm not going to be 100% now anyway in this last few weeks run up, especially with the heat.
How's you? X

I'm really struggling with the heat the past couple of days. Hardly slept at all last night but finished work for summer today so at least I can try to spend some time getting my energy levels up. These last few weeks are def going to be hard, especially if we keep hitting these high temps!

I have my first antenatal tomorrow morning :)

Glad you are feeling a bit better at least, what date are you starting mat leave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->