Late September Babies Thread!

I've got two more weeks in work, finish 31st July for a few weeks annual leave, then mat leave starts 8th September. Time is flying really!

Glad you're not feeling too bad, at least work's done now and you can chill out and actually enjoy the summer.

My friend gave me a huge bag of hand me down baby clothes yesterday. She had a little girl on Halloween last year but didn't know what she was having so bought all neutral stuff. So she's given me a bag of newborn, 0-3 months and 3-6 months vests and baby grows, with some odd other bits chucked in, all in really good condition! So I've just sorted them and put them with the things I had or have bought, and I now have a full chest of drawers of clothes! It's becoming very real!

Ah gotta go, the boys are up late with it being Friday, and they're driving me mad. The little one has just pinched the big one's t shirt and hidden it! Argh!!

2 more shifts! I'm SO glad as my pelvis is that bad that Coby had to come and help me get out of the bath today.... It just wouldn't work!

Hi girls, how is everyone feeling in this final stretch! It's like I hit 30 weeks n pregnancy decided to get painful! Been to my docs n got some painful varicose veins, bought a support belt n been wearing it the last couple of days, made a big difference when I am wearing it. Been enjoying the first week of my hols, getting lots of sleep, but still living at my parents cos the bathroom refit is taking longer than expected. Heading up there now to start cleaning but it's going to be slow going with these pains.

Hope you are all keeping well

Not too bad. Had my 31 week appt today. They can't seem to make up their mind if I'm measuring big or not! I was measuring 32 at 28 weeks and apparently I'm measuring 32 at 31 weeks too :lol:

had 2 appointments today at the hospital, first was for my anti D jab then to see the consultant, scan revealed that my baby is breech little monkey! iv to go back in another 4weeks for a scan to see if he/she has turned if not then she said we can have a chat about turning him/her, all new to me tbh :S

NiMUM, my baby was breech at 28 weeks but midwife said not to be concerned yet, I have my 31 week check on Tues n really hoping baby has turned. Bought a birthing ball under advice from midwife that sitting on it can encourage baby to turn downwards, I find it really comfy to sit on n just hoping its made a difference! I hope you get a good result at your next check.

It's quiet on here these days, hope everyone is doing well x

i think alot of us are on the fb group also.

i had a look at my green folder at it says at my 20wk scan baby was breech although they never told me this, im back at 35wks for another scan so everything crossed the little monkey has wriggled about and is where he/she should be :S i hope your scan goes well.

I was only thinking this morning how quiet it is in here! I thought everyone must be busy with their knitting and crochet!! Mine's coming along quite well now! Made a cardigan last weekend!

Sounds like we've got a few little monkeys here too. My baby is transverse, or was at my 28 weeks check. I don't think it's turned though. I'm spending lots of time on my ball too but no change! These little ones need to turn!

it freaks me out abit thinking of having to get a section, i think because iv had two normal delivers it just seems all alittle strange to me, plus with having 2 younger kids already the thought of not being able to lift and play with them when i get home with new baby makes me abit sad tbh

That's exactly my thoughts NIMum. I need to be able to get back to normality as much as possible with the boys going back to school and Sam starting nursery too. I've had 3 normal deliveries so want a fourth! I know I sound selfish but there's so much I need to do! Plus it makes me feel sick that I might have an extended stay away from the boys in hospital, I can't stomach the thought!

Oedipamass what's your name? I'll try to add you.

Yip asher so true, i think id be thinking about it all so differently if it was my first, but if it comes to it i suppose we would manage through as mummies do

I'm not on a facebook group page? Though I'm not searchable on facebook due to my job so would need to be sent a direct link.

A link to the group can't be sent as its a secrect group which means only memebers can ad new people, so ideally you gotta be friends with someone already in tw group so thy can add you in. If you won't you could add me as a friend and I could add you in also

A link to the group can't be sent as its a secrect group which means only memebers can ad new people, so ideally you gotta be friends with someone already in tw group so thy can add you in. If you won't you could add me as a friend and I could add you in also

could you inbox me your name x

Just a tip for anyone trying to get on the FB: message your exact FB page URL instead of your name. I was emailing people my FB name for months before anyone could find me.

Hi everyone! Sorry I know I have been awol for quite some time now so i hope you are all healthy and doing well!

I am now 33 +5 and having a very difficult time. I am in constant pain and had absolutely nothing but complaints to write about which is part of why I was silent for so long! I think these babies may make an appearance sooner rather than later.

How did everyone do in the heat? It was so bloody awful, wasn't it?!

Hi Sunny, sorry to hear you are having a difficult time, you should still come and complain to us just to get it off your chest! The heat was hard work alright! Glad it's cooled down a little but gutted to have all this rain now!
Have you finished work yet Sunny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->