Late September Babies Thread!

Wannabe - I actually finished work at 28 +5 days. I couldnt go on anymore and they were supportive (I work for an organisation that supports vulnerable women so they could hardly say anything!!!).

I just got back from an antenatal check with my GP and have another UTI - :growlmad: - ugh! :growlmad:I have been having so many intense contractions and some other symptoms so she seems to think I will go sometime in the next 2 weeks or so. I am 34 weeks tomorrow and I think the babies are both good sizes so that would be fine with me although really best to keep them in as long as possible!

Hope everyone stays cool tomorrow - its supposed to get hot again, at least in the southeast anyway.

xoxo

Wow sunny! Very soon for you! Can't wait to see pics, are you in the FB group? X

Wow sunny! Very soon for you! Can't wait to see pics, are you in the FB group? X

Asher - I saw something about the FB group but it seemed confusing on how to join! Will read those posts and try to figure it out!

I really need to take some more current photos!

I think if one of us befriends you on FB then we can add you. :)

Woah, the Facebook group is busy! I have to say I prefer our thread as we're all due around the same ish time. Some of those girls are almost a month ahead of me.

Hi Noo! Yep I like our late sept thread too. There's really only a few of us in here too though. The full September sweetpeas is really busy too. How are you getting on? Still crocheting?

We're off on our hols to sunny/rainy South Wales today. I have downloaded vids to my iPad to crochet a little hoodie! Did a cardigan a couple of weeks ago. I need to post some pics really.

33 weeks today! My first baby was born at exactly 33 weeks and I've always found passing it in subsequent pregnancies really strange for some reason. I think maybe because I can picture the exact size of the baby in my belly! Odd!!

Wow Asher, that was so early! I've been thinking loads recently about how baby's are born at this stage n how they look eye, it's so strange to think that there is a fully formed baby in my tummy!!! Did your others make it to due date?
I have not been able to knit in this heat, I can't keep holding the wool!! I've one side of my toy owl finished so now I need to crack on with the second side, if its raining tomorrow I might make that my plan for the day :)

I like the FB group but there def is a lot going on in there, it's hard to keep up!

Sunny- glad you are off work at least! Keep rested n hopefully the baby's will stay snug for a few more weeks, keep us posted

Wow Asher, that was so early! I've been thinking loads recently about how baby's are born at this stage n how they look eye, it's so strange to think that there is a fully formed baby in my tummy!!!

I have a friend whose daughter was born at 32 weeks, so it's been fun for my husband and me to talk about her and how well she's doing as we approach and pass (yay!) that milestone. At 1 years old, she seems like a normal little baby!

It's good to know that babies born this early can go on to do well :)
My hubby's cousin had her baby boy two weeks ago, even though she was due the week after me!!! She was 29 weeks!!! The baby is fine and already had all wires etc removed but I think he had to stay in hospital until 35 weeks! That freaked me out completely seen as I was due first, completely inspired me to start packing bags etc

33 weeks today! My first baby was born at exactly 33 weeks and I've always found passing it in subsequent pregnancies really strange for some reason.

How is that baby now? Did he experience any growth lagging or developmental challenges? All your kids are adorable in your avatar!

I'm not a member of the September Sweetpea thread - mainly as my EDD until my scan was either 30th September or 1st October. I only JUST squeezed into this thread :)

Yup! Still crocheting. Still doing the same blanket though. It's 200 stitches wide so tend to only do 3/4 lines and then put it away again as that takes me about an hour ish to do that! Much happier with the width of this one though and size of the hook. My first attempt was too tight and not wide enough. Got another two to make after this as Coby wants a blankie and then I want to do one for a girl at work who is due mid November so best get a move on!

Got back from the lakes yesterday. It was lush! Bit rainy but we had a fantastic day on Windermere on Tuesday and rented a motor boat. Both Rich and Coby enjoyed their drive of the boat!

Anyone else having driving issues yet? I'm not impressed....

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks ladies, Archie's fine, tall and very geeky and clever! He does have some small issues, he's very specific and particular in his preferences and I do sometimes wonder if we have some autistic tendencies, but nothing interferes too much with his life so they're only mild. He's come a long way from being 4 lb 6oz! Bless him!!

We're in a caravan in South Wales this week so am on my phone as the wifi signal is dire!!

cant half tell baby is breech, feels like he/she is going to burst out of the middle of my belly and just under my ribs ache so much :?

Ouch NIMum. I think mine is still transverse. I don't have any of my usual rib issues, more pushing out at the sides which is awful! These babies should be head down! Come on babes!

It's throwing it down here again today. We're off to the cinema to watch despicable me 2.

Can you all actually tell the position of your baby? Sometimes I think I can tell and then I realise that I cant tell a head from a bum from a back to a....you get the point!! Also try to follow the line of one but cant tell if one body part belongs to one baby or the other! Am amazed when women can feel their tums and tell! What I do know is that they roll and turn like crazy sticking out their heads and bums, etc....

Ah how was he film Asher this is the only one of my babies to be breech and it feels different as in how it feels from In side

Sunny my scan showed us that babies head is right up In between my rib cage if I have a good feel I can feel a head sometimes a shoulder the lower I go the squisher my belly gets, every little movement I can feel and see a lot more than with my previous pregnancies.
It's very uncomfy the past few days feels like he/she is pushing right out onto my bump and the top is always hard.

YoungNI - aha - you had a scan! My last scan both babies were breech but I feel that they move so much and the shape of my belly has changed so cant be sure if they are still in that position or not!

Yup, I can feel exactly how my baby is laying. It's more difficult on myself than with other people but he's head down, his back is on the left hand side with his feet up the top on the right, his hands are sorta near my pelvic rim (also on the right) and he goes from being around 1-2/5ths engaged to head being free. I'm not sure he'll engage before labour being my second.

Bump Update

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member