Lauren - Eastenders

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Anyone watched Eastenders? What do you make of the new Lauren?
Its just not right changing characters like that! I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old actress :shrug:

xx

Noooo I dont like her much! I like the old Lauren.
Bring back the old Lauren...

Hahhhhhhh was she a new actress?!? Silly me just thought she's had a major look overhall lol xx

i dont get why they do this ?? why not just write off the character completely if she left/been sacked whatever ?? wonder what the new lucy will be like too??

BTW not a fan of new lauren :(

Yeah she seemed a bit silly, her personality totally changed in what a few months? They are supposedly replacing Lucy Beale too!! That's gonna be a weird one, I didn't think there was anything wrong with her acting. Also when Ben gets out of Juvi, he will be played by a new actor according to the paper. The old Ben was pretty poor though tbh...LOL

The new Lauren is too different from the old one. It's just not right.

yeah i think shes too different if they are going to replace them they hould write them out for a year or two not a few weeks or months x

they look kinda similar and you can tell theyv tried to keep the attitude going. But she's too grown up now. She used to date Peter Beale and now she's gone to america, done drugs and got a boyfriend! Way too much change in a few months :nope:

They havent really done it subtley have they! lol she went away this whiney little girl and has come back with a new face, new hair and a new personality and boyfriend... !!

im with everyone old lauren is much better and i dont like too much of a change

I dont like it either.Apparently Eastenders are changing the actor who plays Ben and the actress who plays Lucy Beale too.I dont see why they have to change things when nothings wrong with the ones they have and what we are used too

dont like her, dont seem right.

i just cringe when i see her now.

fine they got a new actress but i dont think they should have changed her personality so much!

wen she was at the dor i was like who the f is tht lol

I Don't like her, the whole character doesnt match up with how she was before, It took me ages to realise she was supposed to be lauren, I thought max had another daughter that has sprung up out of the wood work! :haha:

They have not only changed actress but personality too :(

Thats what I don't get, okay sometimes they have to change the person but she is totally different. No one seems to notice, they could of worked it in somehow like 'wow, you changed a bit being in US' kind of thing!

Yeah she seemed a bit silly, her personality totally changed in what a few months? They are supposedly replacing Lucy Beale too!! That's gonna be a weird one, I didn't think there was anything wrong with her acting. Also when Ben gets out of Juvi, he will be played by a new actor according to the paper. The old Ben was pretty poor though tbh...LOL

Well that makes me want to give up watching easties :-s

Heard a new producer was taking over and that a whole lot of old characters would be disappearing and new ones joining. Fair nough, but replacing existing actors is not only confusing its just not right, just write them out if the actor/ress wants to leave. I still not got over the Nick Tildsley thing in Corrie :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->