• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

The boring bits but I'm loosing track!!
Bold - Done

Me

Wedding Dress - Paid by my Parents
Alterations - To be booked for beginning of May
Shoes - £40
Underwear - Get before dress fitting
Evening Underwear
Bag - Paid by Auntie
Jewelery - Paid by my Parents
Hair Comb - Paid by Auntie
Perfume - £28
Garter
Hair - booked - trial - 15th March

Make Up - £20 deposit payed - Trial booked - 20th April (£100)
Tan
Nails

OH

Suit Hire - Free
Shoes - £45
Underwear - £22
Socks - Christmas Present
Aftershave - £40

Bridesmaids

Bridesmaid Dresses - £136 each (3 paid for own) - paid off
Bridesmaids Alterations
Bridesmaid M shoes - £13
Bridesmaid A shoes - £18
Bridesmaid J shoes - £32
Bridesmaid E shoes - £14
Head bands - £8
Hair - Booked

Men

Suit Hire x7 - £100 each - £390 paid - Fittings 6-8 weeks before the day

Flower Girls

Dresses x2 - £15 each
Shoes
Headband - £1 each

Page Boy

Suit Hire - £80 - Fitting 4 weeks before the day
Shoes

Venue/Ceremony
Give Notice - 15th April
Registrar - booked
Deposit to hold venue - £500 paid

Inside Decorations

Table number photo frames - £11
Centrepiece jars

Sweets
Table gems
Table confetti
Bunting
Guest book
Post box
Post box sign
Mr & Mrs sign
Table Plan Mirror
Chalk Pens for Table Plan

Outside Decorations

Bunting
Lanterns
Candles

Stationary

Day Invites - £50
RSVPs - £37.50
Night Invites - £20
Place Cards - £42
Order of Day Covers - £37.50
Menus - £5
Table Numbers - £5

(10% discount - £177.30 total)

Mad Libs
Order of Day inserts

Wedding Rings

My Ring - £299
OHs Ring - £299

Wedding Cake
Cake Stand
Top tier
Cupcakes
Cake topper

Favours
Scratch Cards
Scratch Card Holders
Favour boxes
Stickers for boxes

Chocolate hearts

Thank You Presents

Bridesmaids - Jewellery - £94
Best Man and Ushers - Tankards - £55

Extra for Best Man - bottle of something
Extra for MOH - bottle of something
My Parents
MIL and FIL
Reader - bottle of something
Thank you cards
Gift bags/boxes for presents

Photographer
Booked - £200 payed - £695 to pay

DJ
Booked - £100 payed - £175 to pay

Photo Booth
Booked - £200 payed - £295 to pay

Flowers
Booked - £30 deposit payed

Will finish when I get the chance :)

Went to the hairdressers today to sort my hair, 4 bridesmaids and my Mums!
She's charging £170 for a trial and on the day for me, 4 bridesmaids hair curled and a blow dry for my Mum, this includes her coming to the venue so I'm really happy with that! I've booked my trail for 15th March :happydance:

Then I've just booked my make up trial for Me and My Mum for the 20th April :happydance:

Wahhh, go give notice. Book the registrar!!!

I keep wondering if you've had this baby yet or not :lol:

Ohh the registrar is booked I forgot to bold that! We still haven't have notice though as OH is lazy and wants to do the new baby at the same time :haha:

No, no baby sadly :( So fed up now but no signs of it coming!

Went and picked up our wedding rings today! Mine fit perfectly so I didn't have to send it off go be resized! Here it is and with my engagement ring!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130203_155920_zps5c4d75f6.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130203_160015_zpsc11da552.jpg​

That's stunning, both rings look absolutely amazing together x

Introducing our new flower girl Darcey Annabelle :cloud9:
Born Monday morning at 2.38am at home on the bathroom floor delivered all by ourselves, she was waiting for no1!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130204_030909_zps426581e8.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130205_085513_zps1826ddbd.jpg

Awwh wow! Congrats to you all, thats fab :) must have been a speedy labour! Hopefully mine will be as good. Enjoy it xx

Congratulations Lauren!!!!! shes gorge, I adore her name! well done you!! xx

Well I'm a little late to the party but congratulations. She's a little beauty!! And well done to you both on delivering her with no help. Superwoman!!

Thank you everyone, and thank you Aly for your message :)

Wedding plans have well and truly went out the window so thank god I got most bits done!

We planned and being able to register Darcey and give notice at the same time but that hasn't been able to happen and the next date they had to give notice was the 15th April so that's booked to do that!

Apart from that I've done nothing, I've completely lost where I am and have no clue what to do next :haha:

Haha, well at least you planned for this. If it was me id have been like "yeah it's fiiiine, I'll do it when baby's here..." then when baby got here I'd be like "holy crap, how am I meant to get anything done!!!" :lol: This was you get to enjoy Darcey without the worry of wedding things looming over you :) I'm sure you'll pick it up again once you're both into a routine

Haha I'm so glad I done it now!

I really want to get Darceys dress but I have no clue what size to get her, she'll be 4 1/2 months but at the minute she's dinky but if she turns out like Bobby he was a monster baby haha! I think I'm just going to have to wait and see how she puts on weight!

I desperately need to pay the hotel, we were meant to pay half at the end of January but it just keeps slipping our mind!

OHs Auntie has been round twice to see Darcey and visit and even though she told OH she'd get back to him about the hotel and telling me she'd get back to me about the make up she never even said a word! Strange how some people want to make all the plans and push for things but won't saying anything to you about it! MIL has said though that she spoke to the girls and has told them they are doing their make up and their happy with that but still Id like to hear OHs Auntie tell me seen as though she made such a fuss about it all!

Off to look at my list now to see what needs doing :)

Aww do you know what dress you're getting her? I think you'll just need to wait and see what curve she follows on the growth chart before committing to buy, but you can still choose the dress :thumbup:

I know what you mean about paying. We've not paid anyone for ages. I need to contact the photographer again to find out when he wants the next payment and to arrange our 'engagement' shoot :lol: Have the hotel not chased you for the money??

His auntie sounds horrific. Why is she making such a meal out of everything!?

I want to get her the estella one from Monsoon, I've had it picked for 'what if I have a girl' for ages :haha: but yea I'm going to hold back and see how she grows!

No they never chased us but OH rang them and paid them yesterday, our wedding coordinator knew I was due soon after the last time we seen her so I'm guessing she was just being nice and thinking the baby had came! I can't remember about paying all the others, I'm sure with the rest it was just pay final balance x amount of weeks before the day, ill have to get all the info out though!

I haven't got a clue but the thing that annoys me is when you see her she mentions nothing to you, obviously wants to stick her nose in but doesn't want the confrontation!

I'm trying to decide how to write the invites out, I want them in nice writing but I don't think neither me or OH will be able to do it! Also trying to decide to stamp RSVPs or not, some people's we deffo won't, e.g. Parents and some people we deffo will but then others I'm not sure to use the money to or leave it for them to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->