Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

Thanks everyone, I will deffo get her to try both though and have a look!

I emailed the dress shop today to see about fittings for my dress and the bridesmaids so hopefully they'll get back to me soon!

I got an email back from the wedding coordinator and I'm glad I emailed her now because she said that shouldn't have happened and shes informed the manager about it! She said they have some new people who might not have been trained in it but she was very sorry! She also gave her name and another name and said if people have trouble again tell them to say their names!

I've got all confused to what I have and haven't got! Hopefully when OH gets back from work ill get it all out and have a sort through :)

Did you manage to get a sort through done?

Am glad the wedding co ordinator has been back in touch, though hopefully you won't be getting the same issue again.

Nope haven't managed to sort through the stuff :( haven't got a clue when ill get the chance!

Me & My Mum are going to Waitrose 2moro evening cause that's where I'm planning on having our cupcakes from for our wedding cake so hopefully they have some in store so I can see what they're actually like! If anything it's just an excuse to have a little hour away from the kiddies :haha:

The dress shop got back to me and said that they'd want to see us beginning/middle of May, so I've spent the day asking around the bridesmaids to find a date when they are all available and we've came up with Saturday 4th May so hopefully that's okay with the shop and we can get that booked in! I can't wait to see the bridesmaid dresses in the right colour and to finally try my dress on again :)

Ohhh how exciting!! I've got my fitting next week and I'm soooo nervous!

Ah you'll find time. I had an impromptu sorting session on Sunday. It's quite satisfying :lol: I've run out of room in my wedding box now, which is a huge under bed storage box :wacko:

Ooh fingers crossed for the bridal shop having the availability. That's bank holiday weekend too so will be a nice weekend for you all :) I'm dreading trying my dress on again :(

Hope Waitrose have the cupcakes. Are they specific wedding ones?

Hahaha Aly, my wedding box now only has paperwork in... I have a wedding bedroom to se everything :rofl: xx

Haha I have 3 boxes of stuff plus bits and bobs all over the house and a few bits at my Mums too!

Dress fittings all booked for 4th May at 10am, I'm so excited!

Went to Waitrose an they didn't have the specific ones because they are wedding ones but they had different designs in the style of them and they also had other ones which we brought a tried! Decided to have the original ones I want though so just need to look in to when to order them!

I Brought today some 'eat me' tags and some ribbon to go around our jars.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/a8221894ff25bcbe319b6530cc39b8af_zpsbce1e680.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/2d80933cdb97e775721910734093e197_zpsb41228b0.jpg

Pretty! I love buying all the little bits... though its those buggers that all add up! xxx

I know I dread to think how much all the little bits have came to!

I brought some Thank You Cards today for our wedding party, £2.50 for 10 cards from Tesco!

those cakes look yummy and the little tags are so cute :D

:happydance: yay for having a date sorted for fittings, hopefully the shop can fit you in on the 4th, but not long to wait at all :D

I've had a lovely stressful weekend with OHs interfering Auntie again, I won't go into it as ill be here or days and ill get majorly wound up again but she said to MIL about having her theatre ticket so she could sell it and also said never said she was ever going on the Hen Weekend even though she payed for the ticket and went on suggesting all these posh snooty places we could go! She then text me and asked for it ASAP so I told her to speak to my Mum about it because I would have told her to get stuffed! She was then in my house the next day and didn't mention a word about its! She also hasn't spoke to my Mum about it and my Mum even left her a voicemail and she didn't reply! All mouth behind text and obviously doesn't like people not doing what she says :growlmad:

Anyway on to better things, I was at my Mums today and she said she will pay for my Dads and Brothers suits, she also said she will pay for the alterations on my dress. She then went on to say that she will give us the money for all the wedding stationary and she will pay for the bits that I need to get printed so I am very happy :):):):)

Oh my goodness. We all seem to have at least one person who is being difficult in our wedding plans :lol: for you it's your OHs Auntie, for Emy its her sister, for me and Mummy May its our MILs...what is it about weddings that turn people crazy? :haha:

One of my hens is selling her theatre ticket. She paid for it then realised he couldn't come and I'd rather she tried to re-coup the cost than have it go to waste. But I like my hen. I would probably have the same response as you if I ha someone like your OHs Auntie asking to do it. Haha

That's so lovely of your mum. That must take loads of the cost off for you?! Especially with the suits and alterations x

:haha: I know we all do don't we, someone to add some extra stress!

I wouldn't mind her having the ticket if she hadnt caused all this shit so far, I also wouldn't mind if she didn't bullshit that she never said she was going! The thing is we don't have tickets, we done it so you collect them when your there and it's all on one booking! My Mum left her a voicemail and she's never rang my Mum back! I hate the fact that she's all mouth behind her phone but acts like nothing's going on to your face! I can tell though she hates people not doing what she says and what she wants!

Yea it's a great help, £400 for the stationary and suits and then she'll pay for my alterations too so it's a great help!

I'm thinking of buying 1 big bag of sweets to see how much I need to order for All the jars, I really don't want to order it all and either over or under order! This way I should be able to work it out! Thing is though I think I'll eat them all!

We're meant to be using our free gym passes we get with our wedding package tonight but let's see if we have the motivation to go haha!

Well if she's gonna start something but not see it through then that's her loss. I think I would have been annoyed about giving her the ticket too. Does she know you don't have physical tickets?

Argh, sweets!! How far in advance are you planning on buying them?

Good luck with the gym :lol:

Well my Mum spoke to her, my Mum is very good at dealing with people like this, she can act sickenly nice and get the point across without any arguements etc. So she slated her daughter to my Mum (bridesmaid who is being rude, not paying etc) saying she was rude and she doesn't care about other people she lives in her own world blah blah blah! She then went on to the ticket and my Mum told her the situation and said we don't have a ticket, she could sell and get the person to meet us there and she said noway would she make my mum do that!!!!!!!! But anyway that's all sorted!

I'm not sure about the sweets, I'd love to get them soon but I'm thinking about leaving them till a few weeks before! I think I might order a bag over the weekend though so then I can work out how much I'll need!

We didn't go to the gym :haha: had a Pizza Hut take away instead :dohh:
We are meant to be going 2nite instead but we'll see haha.

My MOH has got all these secret plans for my hen weekend, she is going to let us all know end of April, can't wait! Also the train tickets are being booked Saturday :D

Thank god your Mum has sorted her out lol! And without starting a family feud, high 5 on that one lol I'm just not tactful enough for that :D
Yeyy for your hen do, I'm looking forward to mine already and it isn't until November haha! I'm actually very excited for my wedding too :)
Have you got much left to do? Xx

Ahh thank goodness for mums :lol: Hopefully that's the end of it now and she's realised that she can't just make these random demands :wacko:

I think I read somewhere that you shoulnt buy more than a month in advance. I want to buy them early enough that I can buy more I needed, but not so early that they go stale :lol: tough one!

Err, how was the gym last night? ;) Our LO starts an extra afternoon at nursery soon so I'm going to use that to go to our gym at work, on top of the bootcamp classes I am still doing

I can't wait to see all you girls' hen do pics...you gotta post them up!!

Neither am i, i have to ignore and say nothing else i'll loose it! I did say to my Mum though that she was that good acting all nice and two faced to her that what does she actually think of Me cause she acts nice to me :haha:

Im not sure what to do about buying some now then if you can only really keep them for a month, i dont really wanna spend that kinda money just to eat them, as much as i want to :haha:

Well we made it to the gym last night, even though OH tried coming up with every excuse in the book! Now we've been once though hopefully that will kick us into action!

Pictures will deffo be going up, i hope everyone else will too! I'm so excited now! Trains getting booked 2moro, we are going at half 9 on the Saturday and coming back half 12 on the Monday :D

Left to do i haven't got a clue :haha: since Darceys arrived i've completely lost track of what needs doing and what i need to get!

What sweets are you getting? If there individually wrapped they should last longer than a month,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->