Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

I thought we'd get some info there and then, but then I thought maybe we get it after the 2 weeks is up, I guess we'll find out if we do!

The website I got the jars from is down for maintenance so I can get the actually size but ill get the tape measure out 2moro and measure it for you!

The sweets are like jelly beans, I wanted to get something like a middle weight so then I could see an average type of amount and then less for lighter sweets more for heavier ones etc!

I actually feel physical sick that my ticker says 1 month 4 weeks 2 days!

Ohhh bloody hell Lauren, that's flying in!!! You're pretty organised though :) xxx

Oooh they're the heart jellybean things. Lol, I was being a bit blind. Haha!! The website we are buying from sells them for £6.50 for 3kgs. I don't know if that's cheaper or not than eBay. Or even what the postage is (we were looking at £10 postage for about 25kgs) so it might not be helpful :lol:

And that is exactly the reason why I remove my ticker about 4 months ago :lol: I didn't like the countdown. It was making me anxious and stressy about not having enough time. Haha

Jellybean loveheart sweets

Not sure if you see the prices (you have to be logged in I think) but they're £6.38 plus vat :thumbup:

How has your DF got a passport with a misspelled name?! That's so bad of the passport service! Those sweets Aly just posted sound loads cheaper if with VAT they'll still be less than £8 per 3kg, and I guess you'll need 2kg ish per jar?! Is that right?

Oh my god, less than 2 months! That will go so fast. You're so organised though, there can't be much left to do, surely? :)

Wow they are soooo much cheaper! eBay your looking at £15/20 for 2kg! I signed up to that website before so I'm off to have a proper look now I know the amount I need!

Bad isn't it, he's had it for like 5 years too and it's never been questioned! It was a case of his passport came and it was wrong but he needed it straight away so just used it and never since then has anything been said about it!

I got an email through with our choices booklet in for our ceremony a minute ago so that's the next on our list, we can have up to 3 readings but I think we'll have 2 and then we need a song to walk in to, 3 to sign the register and 1 to walk out to!

And now I have that info I can type up our Order of the Day booklets and get them printed along with the mad libs!

Hopefully I don't have too many things to do now :)

Ah yay. Glad you got your details through. Sounds like you got more info than we did too :wacko: I think I need to dig our info pack out and have another read through. Haha

I can't believe his passport is wrong o_O when you consider the penalties if he had deliberately lied you would have thought they could get something as simple as that right!! Does that mean he has to book all his holidays in 'V'?? :haha:

:happydance: so glad you've found somewhere cheaper for the sweets

Our wedding pack isn't too detailed, so we just ended up asking loads of questions when we went to our booking in appointment with the registrar in powys (we live in ceredigion so had to give notice there and then take the documents to the registrar in powys lol), though we really need to crack on with that asap, we just can't decide on vows for the rings :dohh:

Yes he books holidays with a V!

I can't decide on the vows at all and I can't decide to add one of the choice vows in as well or not! I showed OH and he was like No No No to all of them haha!

I've done a little shopping today I've ordered 2 headbands for Darcey, I've chose turquoise so she can match OH and Bobbys cravats :cloud9: I've ordered a big bow one and a little bow one to see which suits her best!

Then I've ordered these ....

For Bobby

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/5ade46da1fd8be8ee7742b3c108fd599_zps30242fdc.jpg

And for the table where the post box will be

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/8a7a93d86675265ac5605d8da44df559_zps47fbc44c.jpg

I'm having that sign too ;) my ebay is full of bits and bobs like that! Lovely! :) xx

Those signs are mega cute!!

Have you bought Darcey's dress yet?

Thank youuu :) i thought we'd be able to put it up in the house after!!

OH paid off the registrar yesterday :happydance:

And i have now been told i wont be knowing anything about whats planned for my hen weekend, i like that i wont know some things but EVERYTHING!!! I was going to treat myself to some new clothes for it but no point wasting my money if i wont know what ill be needing!!

Ive got to get back to the florist at some point and finalise everything and pay the balance! Ive been trying to think of something for there registrars table, we had down a low lie but it wont be used again on the top table so think its a waste so ive decided i just want two little arrangements like these...

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/bdf112ba2be7f1569fa2b7e2b49a614b_zpsc54997cf.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/037ff1b9149e1c114e465f9312f2e3d4_zpse7cb6146.jpg

Those arrangements are sweet. Would you use them again at the reception? We are having a vase of flowers on our signing table that we are going to put on our cards table at the reception :thumbup:

Those arrangements are sweet. Would you use them again at the reception? We are having a vase of flowers on our signing table that we are going to put on our cards table at the reception :thumbup:

Yep I'll either have them on the card table or on the cake table so at least they will be used again :)

Had my make up trial today, what do you all think?

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/IMG_20130420_162405_zps271568e5.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/IMG_20130420_162633_zps12e85903.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->