• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

Well our room is the same room for everything so I'm going to have to find someone to set the cake up when we are having photos/ welcome drinks!

I know :( the thing is we really don't know who to ask to do it, we need someone not to mess it up and that we can trust!

Darceys dress arrived today so I had to put her in it with her headband! She looked blinking gorgeous even if I do say so myself :cloud9:

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/P1000979_zpsb96cd9ad.jpg

She absolutely looks gorgeous! How cute!
Where's the dress from? Its lovely!

Right I need all your help!

On the tables we were having the sweet jars and then little confetti bits and table gems! I got the confetti bits out today and I'm just not happy with them, the pink ones aren't pink they are more purple and I just don't think the go with our kind of theme! So I thought about having floral table runners and found a picture of what I was thinking (not this colour) ---

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/27a272b51bb242af25b895c4449820fb_zps51d6fd47.jpg

Now I looked on eBay and the thing I'm looking for are like £10/15 each which I was not expecting and really don't have to spend! So does anyone know where to get them cheaper ? Or if I can't find them cheaper I'm may ask my Mum to get her sewing machine down and give it a go, so if I went down that way (which I don't really want to with only a month to go) where would be cheap to buy fabric from!

Right I need all your help!

On the tables we were having the sweet jars and then little confetti bits and table gems! I got the confetti bits out today and I'm just not happy with them, the pink ones aren't pink they are more purple and I just don't think the go with our kind of theme! So I thought about having floral table runners and found a picture of what I was thinking (not this colour) ---

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/27a272b51bb242af25b895c4449820fb_zps51d6fd47.jpg

Now I looked on eBay and the thing I'm looking for are like £10/15 each which I was not expecting and really don't have to spend! So does anyone know where to get them cheaper ? Or if I can't find them cheaper I'm may ask my Mum to get her sewing machine down and give it a go, so if I went down that way (which I don't really want to with only a month to go) where would be cheap to buy fabric from!

Instead of having to sew them if you do go down that route you could use trouser hemming, to iron them so theyre straight edged if you know what i mean? I did it with my little boys curtains , also have you got a market near you? I usually buy fabric from the market..
Im going to make my own lace table cloths as theyre so expensive to buy already made!
x

I love table runners. We were going to have them but had to scrap them as an unnecessary cost :nope: Trouser hemming is a good idea. As for where to get the fabric, I would look online on eBay, amazon etc

And Darcey looks absolutely gorgeous. Be careful she doesn't steal the limelight ;)

She's so cute, and good choice of dress lol! I don't know about fabric n stuff because in the past I've had stuff from ebay n its been cheap tat so make sure you research before you buy - they are gorgeous though :D xx

Darcey looks amazing! Such a beautiful little girl.

I really love table runners, I'd like some too. Have you looked at hiring some rather than buying/making them yourself?

Haha we've already said her and bobby will be stealing the limelight!!

Ive been looking at fabric and i think ill need 3m in length per one which when im looking on ebay etc still works out expensive! Think im going to have to try and find some time to go to the market and see what the prices are like there!!

Bobby and Darceys tshirt and babygrow came this morning, they are so cute :cloud9:

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/IMG_20130516_125251_zps66f979ef.jpg

Darcey is sooooo cute in her dress and headband :)

Hve you got any dress making shops near you? They could be worth a look for fabric? xx

Well the table runner idea has gone out the window, everywhere I looked it just worked out so expensive because we'd need 3 metres per table and we have 11 tables! So my Mum suggested using a square of fabric for the jars to sit on which I actual love the idea of! I've just found a seller on eBay which has gorgeous fabrics and for a 50x57cm square they are only £2 each, do you think they will be big enough?

Yeah I think they will definitely be big enough :happydance: What a fantastic alternative :D

With the runners you could get 3, maybe 4, runners from each 3 metre length couldn't you? Meaning you'd only need 4 x 3metre length...which actually yeah, could be quite expensive...! Ok, ignore me :lol:
The squares idea sounds ideal. Do you know what size the tables are? You could buy a square and 'mock up' the idea at home to see if the size is right

Haha no the fabric is a metre wide either its only the width of one sometimes you could get 2 very thin ones! I think thats what ill do order one and see what its like, even though im massively impatient :haha:

Off to have Bobbys suit fitted today, cant wait to see him in it!!

Bobby in his suit :cloud9: rubbish picture because of the flash and the fact he didn't want to stand still and not the suit he will be wearing, he will be in full dark grey!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130519_131534_zps9cb2bab3.jpg

No he loved having it on! Even the woman in the shop couldn't believe what he was like, she said they're usually screaming and crying :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->