Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

:rofl: I can easily but I am very pale at the minute so it needs building up! Hopefully ill get chance to go end of the week and book it so at least then ill go!

Haha I'm just so curious at the minute, she put a message to everyone saying she's planned 2 activities on the Sunday and wants £20 off everyone for them, now all I keep thinking is how can you do 2 activities for £20 so I keep trying to rack my brain haha!

I ordered Darcey a little pair of shoes to wear which should be coming 2moro, got them from Next!

Also ordered my underwear for the evening :winkwink: which ill be left in the bag as all I can see happening is us being so drunk we'll just crash but at least I can say I made the effort to impress him as that's what he likes!

I ordered a little tiny easel too to hold our sign we got for the gift table! Hopefully it will be the right size!

I've not bothered with underwear. That suits OH better anyway. He just sees underwear as a barrier :haha: But like you said, I reckon we'll be too exhausted for sexy time. Lol

What shoes did you go for?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for underwear but my OH isn't interested in sexy undies anyway lol he also sees them as a barrier :rofl: I might wear a nice set of knickers though, just incase he fancies a quickie hahahahaha only joking :D I doubt we will get time to sneeze on our wedding day never mind anything else xx

I'm the same, expecting to fall face first onto the bed and crash, still in my heels haha.

My sister said that after her wedding they went to their hotel room, opened all the cards and threw all the money about haha.

See my OH loves all the underwear stuff! Effort :haha:

These are the little shoes I got her, I got them in 0-3 months and they are huge on her, I'm hoping her dinky feet fill out a bit in the next 7 weeks!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130501_162238_zps7f2c2339.jpg

I've ordered the bunting for outside today, hopefully it's nice!

I also forgot to mention before I've ordered Darcey a baby grow and Bobby a T-shirt with their names on and Mummy and Daddy's wedding 15/06/2013 for them to change in to in the evening! Can't wait for them to arrive :)

Went to the park today with my MOH but I forgot Darceys bottle so we had to cut it short so I didn't get many details on the hen weekend, she's coming round next Wednesday now to fill me in! She said though that I won't need any clothes for Saturday or Sunday night, just day clothes for Sunday and Monday! She said we will stick to a night out in Covent Garden the Saturday night and she mentioned going to Camden Market on the Sunday! She said she's booked a resturant for each night too! So I know some bits but no real details which I don't mind, all I really wanted to know was what ill be needing to bring with me!

Awwh those shoes are so cute! Rory has massive feet lol he would never fit in that size. Ooh are you excited for your hen? It sounds fun lol wish I was going :D xx

Your hen night sounds fab even without knowing all the details :D

:cloud9: those shoes are sooooo cute

Darceys are so small and skinny, she is not like her chunky monkey big brother at all :haha:

Yes im so excited for it, going to be a bit strange leaving the kids as ive not gone a day without seeing Bobby (dont get me wrong weve left him but if we go away over night we see him the day we go and get him the next day) think im going to have to do a plan for OH, hes never had them longer than a few hours on his own haha!!

:rofl: my cousin does exactly the same thing when her girls stay at their dad's over night

Went for my first dress fitting yesterday and thankfully i still love my dress! The bridesmaids also had their dress fittings and their dresses looked great, i was worried the colour wouldnt be right cause i just had to risk it but im really happy with them.

Our appointment for the venue has changed to next Sunday thank god seen as though OHs Nan and Uncles family havent replied and wont answer their phones!!!

We tried starting the table plan again last night with SIL and her boyfriend and we got nowhere, we really cant do it until we know about OHs family cause its just guess work!

Haha no theyve got over that! We've had all the replies now apart from OHs Nan and when she was asked about it she just said she'd send the card back, as a rule she doesn't go to these types of things but doesn't like to tell people so she's probs not coming hence just saying she'll return the card!

Everyone's been fitted for their suits this weekend and we just need to go back in 2 weeks to have bobby fitted and pay the balance, find out when we need to collect them etc!

We just had a go at the table plan which we basically done, but just need to see if OHs Nan comes or not, if she doesn't it messes it up, also my cousin is lead in a show in the west end so he's applied to have it off but we don't think he'll get it, we didn't include him in it so if he can make it that messes things up again haha! Needed to get something penciled in though so we atleast had something to work from!

I don't even know what to do now, I've got all the 'last minute' things that I can get doing now but it makes me so nervous about how near it is, these last minute things seemed so far away!​

You've done so well! Its creeping up on us very quickly isn't it, have you had chance to be excited yet? There will only be me and Emy&potato left soon! Lol! Xx

Thank goodness you got your RSVPs! And I know what you mean about people messing up the seating plan. We had done our "final one" and even manage to work it so if OHs uncle couldn't come we only had to swap one person over, but then my brother went and screwed it up with the 'kids' fiasco :hissy:

So close now. I don't want to do any of our last minute bits either bits scary. But if I don't get a move on then ill be up until 3am finishing it all the night before. Haha

I'm so thankful that I don't have to do a table plan. Really hope yours doesn't get messed up though :hugs:

I get excited but then the nerves take back over! Every appointment I've been to I've been getting so nervous so I'm gonna be a nightmare on the day!

OH has told me as well when they went for their suit fittings on Monday they didn't even give them a shirt to try on so I'm not happy, if the shirts don't fit I think my blood pressure will go through the roof!
People that went on different days - my Dad, Brother and one of the Ushers all got shirts, my Dad was measured and the shirt didn't fit so now I'm just thinking they ain't gonna fit them, especially because my dad and brother have had to have extra length on the shirts because they are tall and 3 of the ones that didn't try on shirts are also very tall so how is a normal one meant to fit them!
I've got to take Bobby to get his measured in 2 weeks so I'm going to speak to them then!
It was a different woman to who everyone else has dealt with and she sounds rubbish! She has apparently put on of the ushers in massive trousers which he is not comfortable with because the other pair that fit him were 'too snug on his bum' now he's got a pair that won't stay up and she tells him he can't wear a belt :dohh:

Anyway OH wanted all the men to have socks with their little title on and they've just been delivered so we will give them that little gift when we drop the suits to them!

Also the bunting for outside had just come and I'm so happy with it, it looks lovely!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130508_131518_zpsa32261f6.jpg

My evening invites for the people I'm inviting are all wrote, addressed and stamped ready to send, hopefully ill send them later!

I desperately need to start going on the sun beds too, finding the time is so hard! But hopefully if OH finishes work at half 4 ill go to the post office then sort the sun beds out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->