Layla

MrsE

Reaction score
Just checking in with you, How you getting on? Are you feeling more relaxed about things?

Can't remember where you are in your cycle so was just being nosey and seeing if it's testing time yet :oops:

Take Care :hugs:

Charm X

Yeah babe, not seen you about properly for a couple of days, you OK? xx

hi guys, been away for a couple of days, family death.

not sure where i am on my cycle to be honest! lol, i stopped charting coz it was pissing me off lol

just going with the flow now, not to worried, think i will catch either this month or next at the lastest.

i had a reading a couple of months ago and she said i would have a boy then go on to have a girl, we said no way, only want one more tc, but then of course we misscarried, she said there would be 18 months difference between the youngest boy and the girl.....well after the misscarriege, that makes Coby the youngest boy, so it has to be now or next mothn for that to work out right.

plus she said at teh time my kitchen sink would block, nothing happend so i dismissed it, but 3 days ago it blocked and water flooded out everywhere on the floor, so im feeling more positive now that the baby thing will come true.

wow sorry, more info than you asked for huh?! lol

I have tested today but its a BFN, so i will be testing weekly untill either a BFP or AF shows up.

thanks for asking about me, its nice :) :hugs:

xxx

Sorry to hear about the family death hun :hugs:

Ohhhh Layla, I have my fingers & toes tightly crossed fro you!!!!! [-o< :hugs: xx

I'm sorry to hear of your families loss Layla :hugs:

I've backed off from the charting too - Just sticking with my stats :D

i think charting puts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much pressure on your mind and body to conceive. its not much fun either!

Im much happier since i stopped, me and Jase have had fun rather than just "quick, im ovulateing" lol

i think now that im more relaxed and not constantly checking temps, i will catch alot quicker

xxx

Sorry for your loss Layla :hugs:

Wow ... it certainly sounds like she knew what she was talking about ... so here's hoping your reading comes true!

I'm hoping for a BFP within the next 2.5 months .... so hopefully we'll be celebrating together :D

I'm sorry you've had bad news in the family :hugs:

But that's so wierd about your reading :shock:

Good Luck with TTC [-o<

Charm X

Layla said:
i think charting puts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much pressure on your mind and body to conceive. its not much fun either!

Im much happier since i stopped, me and Jase have had fun rather than just "quick, im ovulateing" lol

i think now that im more relaxed and not constantly checking temps, i will catch alot quicker

xxx

Sounds like the stopping charting is doing you the world of good babe.......keep up the good work :wink: xx

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Hope u get your BFP soon hun.
xx

sorry for your loss honey, hope you catch this month too....i am much more chilled not charting temps and worrying about every up and down of it all...
bxox

i have had this big wave of fear come over me tonight, what if this woman is wrong? or what if i have done somethng to change the outcome of the reading. what if i never catch?

its been 3 months now, getting worried

Awwwwwwww babe, try not to look to deep into it, what will be will be........try to chill a bit :hugs:

had some spotting this morning, and got a sharpe pain on my right hand side.

looks like the painters have arrived :(

xxx

Oh no, I'm sorry Layla :hugs:

At least you can start a fresh with no stress and plenty of BDing :wink: Try and think positively.

Cx

Awwwwww babe :hugs: I am so sorry!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"