Lazy Leg??

littlelady

Reaction score
ok my son when he crawls has always dragged one leg around behind now when he stands up to push his walker along he drags this leg behind still someone mentioned he has a lazy leg any ideas?

Dec has something like this, when he started crawling he would sort of kick his left leg out instead of pulling it under him then when he started walking he would stamp his left leg down like he didnt know what to do with it !!! He has been walking for nearly 2 months now and he still does it, Doc says if it doesnt sort itself in the next couple of weeks they will look into it, she said kids do really weird things while learning to crawl and walk and 99% of the time it is nothing.
I would just keep an eye on him and see once he is walking if things change, if you are really concerned ask your HV or Doc. I would try not to worry it is probably just the way he is comfortable xx

yeah was thinking of just waiting till hes walking properly see if it goes and maybe its just the way he wants to do it lol but is getting abit concerning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->