leaking???

Naya69

Reaction score
i had a baby over 10 months ago and out of the blue ive started leaking milk again has anyone ad this happen to them ?????

update..
ok so like it says above but now iam two weeks late and my boobs are goin a bit sore and today i feel so hormonal one minute i want to burst into tears the next i want to rip someones head off ive done two test both negative the last was middle of last week the other the week before but when i was expecting my first it took three tests to show positive i just dont know whats happenin iam still takin the pill even tho iam always forgetting iam on the cerrette pill (sp?) ive read on the internet that this pill can stop periods did anyone else have these symtoms ?????????????

did you breastfeed? seems strange if it has been a long time since you breastfed certainly nothing i have ever experienced

i bf for two days then gave up josh didnt take to it and was starving poor thing i only noticed it when i got into the bath before x

hmmm strange, i know my boobs leak in the bath but i'm currently breastfeeding. i am completely mystified on this one.....

Char is 10 months old and I'm leaking again...but I'm pregnant.

wow... that sounds weird.

I leak all the time, but I BF a very hungry boy, so I have a massive supply... if he misses a feed it goes everywhere!

I agree on the 'maybe your pregnant' point?

i had unprotected sex just short of two weeks ago but iam on the mini pill but ive missed the 12 hour rule a few times and took two the next day but my partner pulled out just before he was gonna cum so i wouldnt think i would be pregnant and having symptoms this early ????:dohh:

Test! We all know where the withdrawel method gets you :rofl:

iam due on this week around tuesday or wednesday but it took three tests last time to come bk positive iam not havin no more symptoms ive had a bug this week feelin sick and stomace pains and runnin to the loo.

how long after conception did everyones boobs start to leak???

My boobs didnt leak till 18 weeks... but everyones different. I didnt have a single symptom till 12 weeks. Does seem a little early for boob leakage but I cant think of any other explanation.

LOL, mine started at about 8 weeks, but...I had just FINISHED leaking about 4 weeks earlier

I am still breastfeeding but I only feed from my right side, my left side still leaked for months and months after I stopped feeding from that side.

It's not uncommon for women to leak even years after stopping breastfeeding, and it's often such a tiny amount that you wouldn't normally notice. If you're not pregnant and it's a large amount of milk that you are leaking, it might be worth going to see your doctor just to check it's not a hormonal imbalance.

my initial thoughts were that ur prob pregnant...every pregnancy is different , so dont rule out a preggie test just because u didnt leak early on with the 1st one.

let us know how it gors if u decide to take one :)

my sil went to the gp this week for the very same thing her lo is 2 and she didnt bf...shes not pregnant as she has the jab and she got int he bath and leaked everywhere doc said it was just a slight hormone inbalance and can happen if youre taking contraceptive which involve hormones ie the pill or the jab or implant

iam on the mini pill called carette i dont think ive spelt that right only been talkin it for two and a half months could this cause it ????

and its not a large amount thats coming out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->