Leaving her for a weekend

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Do you think its too early to leave her for a weekend? I'm desperately in need of a break after everything in the last year. I miss my friends way too much, so I'm going to go back to visit them for a while (about 8 hours away). I'm flying out on a Friday afternoon and coming back early, early Monday morning. She'll be just a few days shy of 4 months when I go. Too early? I'm really freaking out already and its weeks away :rofl:

It depends entirely on her. Since she is used to your house, is she used to be cared for by whoever is going to look after her while your away?

Yeah well she's used to everyone besides my dad...she loves my sister and my mom...I don't think its her thats going to be the issue :rofl: she is getting clingy now though, so I'm not sure what she'll be like in another few weeks

I dont know, Jasmine goes through really clingy times, to not being clingy... So you never know.

Depends on your baby. Four months is a bit early. Cant your friends come and visit you instead?

I haven't even left Hannah with anyone for a few hours yet :blush: Don't think I could do a weekend

IMO it's too early. I haven't even left Caitlyn for a night yet. It's all personal preference though. Alot of people leave their babies early and are fine with it xx

It completely depends on you and your baby hun. I would feel comfortable leaving lily but only with one person (my mum). There will be lots of conflicting opinions on this, but I think if you feel your both ready then go for it, but you want to enjoy your weekend not worry about your little one! So its up to you, if shes in a good routine, just try keep her in it so she wont be too disrupted.

Let us know what you decide hun, you have to make up your mind on your own at the end of the day and feel comfortable with it!. x

If she's going to fine with your mom and sister then I'd go for it.. I've been leaving Tom for a few hours / sometimes nights since he was little and he's fine. :)

If your mom and sister have no problem with it and are good with her then I don't see why not.
Lola is really clingly now though, she was always a bit clingly but now she is very much so.

It's entirely up to he and how she behaves. Can you book yourself tickets and if it doesn't work you can always reschedule youir flight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->