*Leeds ladies*

Thanks hun, i was a little worried about what can and cant be done xx

As far as I understand (certainly in my case) pretty much everything can be done but X-rays and of course they need those before they can start the work so a catch 22.

I was in SO much pain back in my 2nd trimester with two abscessess :(

Jo xx

yeah my dentist said most things can be done perfectly fine and safely. He said they avoid x-rays and also amalgam fillings which are the silver ones. he said they are told they are safe to use after first trimester but he prefers to wait to do those. All injections and white fillings are safe. In fact its worse to leave a tooth as the decay can get in the blood stream which isnt good for baby, so its better to get it sorted.
x

Thanks for that, will have to go and get it sorted, i had xrays at my last check up so i may be ok? Thanks again xx

yeah you will be. I looked on the nhs direct and also on the website for the dental association people and all said dental work was fine during pregnancy. In fact they encourage it to stay healthy - think thats why you get it for free!
After speaking to my dentist yesterday i feel glad i got my fillings done, he reassured me the whole time it was all safe for baby :)
x

Woo!!

Finally got myself on the Anti-depressants!!! feel better already!!

Baby is at risk of Persitant Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn if i'm still taking them in 3rd Tri... midwife said if I am they'll keep me and baby in hospital for 48ish hours... [whatevers for the best right?]

Hope your all well!!!

Hello ladies,
How r u all? sorry i've not been around for a couple of days, i've been shattered and wanted to sleep every spare moment i had, baby is starting to really enjoy bouncing on my bladder on a night and i'm not enjoying getting up to go to the toilet 4-5 times a night :nope:
I'm still dreading gtt but at least once its done and i have the results i can get on with the rest of my pregnancy, i am slightly worried about a positive result my 1st son was 9lb 7oz without diabetes and i suffered a 3rd degree tear, my 2nd was 5lb 12 at 34 weeks which apparently is big again for his gestation, he was born by c-section due to him having a dodgy heartbeat during pregnancy, i'm already worried i'm in for another big baby with or without diabetes and not looking forward to the birth as my consultant thinks i should try for a vbac as i've proved already i can have big babies but if its bigger than my 1st and he tore me bad surely i'm doomed? :shrug: anyway no point worrying too much now i'll have to see what happens on the day.
I'm at the dentist on Monday, i had a temp filling at beginning of pregnancy cause my dentist wanted to wait till 2nd tri to extract it, she then decided during 2nd tri that as she was also pregnant (further along than me) she couldn't comfortably do it so i'm now booked in to see her locum to see if she fancies putting me out of my misery, hopefully she'll get me to make another appt and not do it there and then. xx

Woo!!

Finally got myself on the Anti-depressants!!! feel better already!!

Baby is at risk of Persitant Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn if i'm still taking them in 3rd Tri... midwife said if I am they'll keep me and baby in hospital for 48ish hours... [whatevers for the best right?]

Hope your all well!!!

I'm glad ur already starting to feel better, take one day at a time xxx

:wave: hi bernie

I know how youre feeling, my LO thinks my bladder is a bouncy castle on a night, its such a pain getting up every hour to pee xx

Join the club, i wee about every 15 minutes and i expect it will only get worse :)
Kailey- glad you got your medication sorted must be a relief.
Kirstr- i grew up in horsforth, then moved to morley for a while then back to horsforth, i live a bit further out of leeds now but still work in leeds, where are you from?
xx

oooohhh im not from leeds anymore but I lived there for a couple of years if that counts!!! lol xxx

Hello ladies,
How r u all? hope ur all having a good day, i've not got dressed yet but need to do soon so i can go do the food shop, i hate food shopping on a weekend but my youngest takes sandwiches to school so i like to buy his stuff as late as poss so they stay in date all week iykwim?
Kirstr i come from between Leeds and Wakefield near Morley x
Babybear, where do you live now? were u uni in Leeds? x

Ooooh im sooooo happy :happydance:

Got my GTT results back this morning and all is normal :D blood sugar levels were both 4.6 - not sure what these levels mean but my letter says NORMAL :happydance: xx

Ooooh im sooooo happy :happydance:

Got my GTT results back this morning and all is normal :D blood sugar levels were both 4.6 - not sure what these levels mean but my letter says NORMAL :happydance: xx

Great news hon :wohoo:

:wave: Ladies sorry I havent been around for a few days have been so so :sleep:

I live in the Leeds 9 area approx 5mins drive from St James :)

Haha, my mate has just been on total wipeout - New Balls Barry is my hero lol xx

im from roundhay area, have lived round here all my life.

has anyone else experienced wierd feeling in tummy. it kind of feels like im going to have the runs but not had them, i also feel quite nauseaus (however u spell that!)

Oh yeah hon started about two days ago and I have it bad today :(

I just wish I could be :sick: then I might feel better....also the needing to go to poo really badly feeling but after rushing there not been able to part with it ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I get really weird tummy feelings, like things are all moving, then sometimes its like a heavy pulling down feeling, mostly just weird feelings. i did ask the midwife and she claimed its all normal!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->