*Leeds ladies*

ooh exciting hun :happydance: where are you going for it? Its a private one I take it?

xxx

Hello ladies,
Madly thats awful news about ur job, its good u can still get smp although u could have claimed ma if ur smp was stopped, just a pain for u having to think about job hunting while ur on mat leave. i'm glad u mentioned washing ur tubi grip, i've had mine since Tuesday and was thinking today i wonder if it will withstand the washer or should i handwash it, i need to try and buy a new one cause at the moment i'm not wearing it to work in the fish shop cause anything i wear to work still stinks of fish and chips even after washing lol so i have specific work clothes, i can't risk my only tubi grip smelling but work is probably the place i need to wear it most :dohh: xx
Linzi, i was obviously having a blonde/pregnancy moment when i typed yesterday, of course you've been in 2nd tri before, ur little boys picture is staring me in the face:dohh: i say some right stuff at times. I've heard u do tend to get bigger quicker with 2nd and subsequent pregnancies its been a while since i was last pregnant so i'll be honest i'd forgotten most of it especially the downsides so its been great fun discovering the joys of pregnancy again xx
Rwll good luck with ur scan today, i can't wait to hear what team u r on xx

Well i'm going to have a lazy morning, i had to get up early to take hubby to work and this aft i need to do the food shop and go to work myself, think i might try to squeeze a nap in before work i'm tired already xx

Hon I work in a kitchen cooking so mine smells to high heaven as do my other work clothes :wacko: It really isnt pleasant at all :nope: I do wash all my work clothes separately to everything else and tbh after a wash it doesnt smell at all bizarely :shrug: I was considering ringing physio at jimmies and popping in for a spare one cause am sure they would provide but am 28wks with only 3wks left at work so am not sure theres much point now :dohh: I would say standing at work is going to be a time when you need it most and when its most efficient as I say I find it a godsend. I have pretty much a multi task role at work and although mainly I cook the food I also do other things like wash up in a low sink and at 5`9 it tends to take its strain on me esp my back and hips as you can imagine. Despite me informing my boss esp with my SPD hes seems to have it in his head that wearing a bumpsupport = been able to do everything as normal :growlmad: So for me there has been no easing of the tasks I am expected to do which was one reason why I am taking Mat Leave at 31wks however of course now I am facing redundancy too which I think considering may just be a blessing in disguise. Sucks I will have to look for another job as my Mat pay comes to an end but such is life I am not unemployable and think it may also be a good opportunity to look for something more suited to our lifestyle with two children :)

Well we have to back next week for the 3D part as our SON :happydance: had his head nestled into my placenta so couldnt get decent pics.

Yippeeeee im finally on :blue: xx

Its no problem hon :dohh: As long as your happy :)

Little boys are just the best...Oliver is fab and I so wanted to be on team :blue: again although this is our last baby.... I am so glad I got my wish :wohoo:

Hello ladies,
Madly thats awful news about ur job, its good u can still get smp although u could have claimed ma if ur smp was stopped, just a pain for u having to think about job hunting while ur on mat leave. i'm glad u mentioned washing ur tubi grip, i've had mine since Tuesday and was thinking today i wonder if it will withstand the washer or should i handwash it, i need to try and buy a new one cause at the moment i'm not wearing it to work in the fish shop cause anything i wear to work still stinks of fish and chips even after washing lol so i have specific work clothes, i can't risk my only tubi grip smelling but work is probably the place i need to wear it most :dohh: xx
Linzi, i was obviously having a blonde/pregnancy moment when i typed yesterday, of course you've been in 2nd tri before, ur little boys picture is staring me in the face:dohh: i say some right stuff at times. I've heard u do tend to get bigger quicker with 2nd and subsequent pregnancies its been a while since i was last pregnant so i'll be honest i'd forgotten most of it especially the downsides so its been great fun discovering the joys of pregnancy again xx
Rwll good luck with ur scan today, i can't wait to hear what team u r on xx

Well i'm going to have a lazy morning, i had to get up early to take hubby to work and this aft i need to do the food shop and go to work myself, think i might try to squeeze a nap in before work i'm tired already xx

Hon I work in a kitchen cooking so mine smells to high heaven as do my other work clothes :wacko: It really isnt pleasant at all :nope: I do wash all my work clothes separately to everything else and tbh after a wash it doesnt smell at all bizarely :shrug: I was considering ringing physio at jimmies and popping in for a spare one cause am sure they would provide but am 28wks with only 3wks left at work so am not sure theres much point now :dohh: I would say standing at work is going to be a time when you need it most and when its most efficient as I say I find it a godsend. I have pretty much a multi task role at work and although mainly I cook the food I also do other things like wash up in a low sink and at 5`9 it tends to take its strain on me esp my back and hips as you can imagine. Despite me informing my boss esp with my SPD hes seems to have it in his head that wearing a bumpsupport = been able to do everything as normal :growlmad: So for me there has been no easing of the tasks I am expected to do which was one reason why I am taking Mat Leave at 31wks however of course now I am facing redundancy too which I think considering may just be a blessing in disguise. Sucks I will have to look for another job as my Mat pay comes to an end but such is life I am not unemployable and think it may also be a good opportunity to look for something more suited to our lifestyle with two children :)

I could do with knowing the size of mine, are they all one size? i might ring physio and ask as i'm at hosp on Wed seeing the consultant so they might let me pop in for a spare. I've still got 7 weeks left at work although i only work 2 days a week and i've got a week off this month and again next month so i've actually only got about 10 shifts left to work, i just keep thinking the bigger i get the more painful it will become. We have low sinks at work too, i'm lucky i'm a bit shorter than u but its still painful washing up so i feel for you xx

Well we have to back next week for the 3D part as our SON :happydance: had his head nestled into my placenta so couldnt get decent pics.

Yippeeeee im finally on :blue: xx

Yay for team blue, u can start buying things and pick a name now. I think i'm def another team blue everything feels the same as my previous 2 pregnancies i just wish i knew for sure. Me and hubby were just talking i said what a massive shock we would get if when the baby arrives its a girl, we've got it into our heads its a boy and even picked a name, i don't think i'd believe the midwife lol xx

Bernie hon as far as I am aware they are all one size and my bump seems to be growing weekly and the tubigrip seems to be adapting fine however am not sure if there will be a point that this isnt the case in the coming weeks but I hope not I wouldnt be without it now that I know how good it is for me :dohh: I double mine up as well so have two layers and again its accomadating my growing bump fine :thumbup: Do give the physio a call though cause a spare is a good idea I only wish I had bothered way back but now its too late :dohh: I have three weeks until Mat Leave but considering I am been made redundant I have a distinct feeling I may not be returning to work in these three weeks. Mine does look a bit tatty with the washing and wearing though so do try and get a spare doesnt hurt to ask they can only say no :shrug:

wow my backs on fire!, feels like severe pins and needles, wonder whos lying on a nerve!

hows everyone

Im getting used to this not going anywhere lark, I hate the crutches so I dont go anywhere

both babys feels uncomfy right now lol, definatly still across though

Madly i rung physio this aft and i've to go pick a spare one up on Wednesday when i see my consultant. Mine is double too, i don't think it would be much good single it only just feels supportive enough doubled xx
Anna i feel for u carrying twins its hard work carrying one baby i'm not suprised u hardly go out, if it wasn't for having to go to school twice a day i'd stay home more. I've just noticed ur little boys birthdays how cute is that, their birthdays been a day apart xx

its lovely having the boys so close, though i missed Morgans first birthday as I was in hospital being induced with Lucas

Im just a moany minnie today, right night twin 1 whos the one right in my pelvis feels like she rubbing on my spine not a comfy feeling, and then she stretch and i feel it in both hips lol (shes transverse like her sister)

Im gonna try crawl into bed now as both boys are fast asleep and I need to sleep when they do

Hello ladies
How r u all? i'm in agony hubby needed the car today for work so i had to walk upto school and back for the kids at hometime, luckily my neighbour offered to take them for me this morning, what used to take me 10 mins each way now takes 30 and i'm suffering 2nite, don't know how i'm going to get thru the next 11 weeks. I'm at consultant 2moro, i'm assuming for blood results etc.

Anna sounds like the twins are causing you some right pain, you do right to rest as much as possible xx

Hiya hun :wave:

Im not too bad, got my 3D rescan tomorrow so hoping they can get some decent pics this time.

Hows you?? Hope youre feeling better. How did it go with the consultant? xx

Hiya
I have my 3d scan on 17th march cant wait they have to do it at 26 weeks with twins as after that theres no room to see lol

Im achy, I have to use the headboard as a winch to turn in bed now, but its so worth it
Ive found sleeping wrapped around a 5ft long pillow in front and another the same behind lets me get a decent nights sleep

people are now commenting how big I am, and thats from one trip to tesco, I go out once a week lol

been merrily ordering baby clothes etc from america for my parents to fetch over for me

my boys are doing good, cept morgan thinks bloody hell is a common saying!

hows everyone

Hye Ladies :wave:

How are we all?

Feeling very achy today and plan on just putting my feet up ALL day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->