*Leeds ladies*

Mine might be due to lack of sleep too i didn't think of that. I'm having a stressful day we've got my son's friend for the day cause his mum is working and she was stuck for someone to have him, he's been here loads of times and because they r both 6 they r naughty most of the time but today they have seemed to be worse they were getting fed up of been stuck in so i told them i needed to go to matalan for more stuff for baby and our hosp bags and pets at ho,e but if they behaved we'd go to kfc for dinner, they messed around a bit but were just normal 6 year olds really so we went to kfc. I then said as we were near the tesco at Batley and i don't go there very often we'd nip there and again if they were good we'd bring a bun home to have when we got back, well my son's friend was really naughty and everytime i asked him to stop doing something or to stand with me where i could see him he just ignored me, he even told me he wished it was my hubby looking after him cause he's more fun, i kept saying there would be no buns if he didn't behave i would just buy them and take them home for after he'd gone home seen as my 2 were behaving but he carried on so we are now back home waiting for his mum to come for him and he keeps telling me he's hungry and wants a bun but tough, i'm standing my ground, i've probably found it harder today than normal because i'm pregnant, rundown, uncomfortable and hormonal but i def won't be doing it again till after baby is here xx

:hugs: Bernie your friends son sounds like a little monkey :( but I can relate to the tiredness ladies I think I could sleep for a whole week right now :dohh:

I stayed in bed till 11am today and still haven't got dressed, i was up most of the night with toothache, i'm taking antibiotics for it so hopefully they will kick in soon i can't have another night like that again.
I've spent the afternoon washing more baby things and ironing the stuff i'm taking to the hosp, just a few more bits to get and then my bags are done xx

:hugs: Sounds like you are really suffering right now hon :( Hope you sleep better tonight!

Thanks so do i, its just niggling at the moment but i know from past experience that its a lot worse on a night, so not looking forward to it. Well i finally went in the bath just b4 5pm and woke up at half past 6 in a freezing bath :dohh: oops, nice of hubby not to check i hadn't drowned lol. So no doubt having a nap this evening may hinder my chances of sleeping again 2nite :dohh: x

Hope you slept well hon :hugs:

I used to fall asleep in the bath when I used to have a soak after work only I was in the house alone and was so worried about drowning that I stopped having baths and showered instead....not as comforting but certainly safer :dohh:

ooooooooooooooooh bernie I just noticed our babies are due just two days apart :)

Hi ladies :wave:

We all seem to be suffering together as ive not had a decent nights sleep for about a week now and i have loads to do through the day so cant really catch up then :cry:

Weve started sorting the bedroom now so it shouldnt be too long till its all ready for Lukes arrival.

Im having a lazy day today though laying on the sofa watching tv and hopefully having a few hous sleep... fingers crossed xx

Sounds like heaven rwll....hope you got some rest too :hugs:

Hello ladies,
Madly toothache wasn't as bad last night but i pee'd 5 times so still not much sleep, off to bed in about 5 mins to see how i get on 2nite. We are actually due a day apart my ticker is still from lmp date my scan put me back a day so really i'm only 32 weeks and 4 days according to the hosp i just never got round to changing my tickers. Hope you've had a good day xx
Rwll, hope you got plenty of rest today, isn't 3rd tri fun lol i can't believe i forgot how hard it is, roll on the end of april xx

Oh no sleep here :cry:

I had severe pains :blush: yesterday and put it down to the olde SPD could hardly walk never mind up the stairs and as for lifting even the lightest of things well NO GO :nope: Took two paracetamol before bed last night but failed to get comfy....felt light headed laid on my back and it was so excruciating to lay on either side thus squashing my pelvis together :cry: I even tried lying with a pillow rammed between my thighs but still so so very painful! Well I think the paracetamols kicked in a little after lots of tossing and turning and I managed a sort of half of side half on back sort of postion :dohh: THEN I felt charlie move up from in my pelvis and the pain went :wacko: not totally but it certainly damn well eased :thumbup: So although am sat here and the pains are still there it feels more like when you have a trapped nerve and all the bits surrounding are sore iykwim so I am guessing my little man has been trying to engaged hence why his poor mammmy has been walking about crippled :)

How are you Ladies today?

Ahh i wonder if thats what mine is trying to do? Ive started having quite strong BHs and short, sharp shooting pains around my pelvis, sleeping is pretty much non existant these days :cry:

I read it got bad in 3rd tri, but i never thought it would be this bad... people keep telling me to get all the sleep i can as i wont be getting any when Luke arrives - if only it was THAT east :( xx

Madly, i hope u get more sleep 2nite and pain eases even if just a bit xx
Rwll, i know what u mean about getting sleep now b4 baby arrives, i never seem to find time to have a afternoon nap and i pee that much on a night i may as well not bother going to bed, at least our bodies are preparing us for when we will but up thru the night with the babies xx

Ooh i just noticed we have moved to a different section, i usually find us by going to the my posts section instead of searching thru 2nd tri, i hope no one else wonders where we are x

:hugs: Bernie

We are nearly there now ladies just a short time now until we have our LOs :) imo I mthink I will have more sleep once Charlie is here than I do now :dohh: Heres hoping I sleep better tonight cause after the cleaning frenzy I have had today I sure need it :wacko:

I didnt realise we had a new home cause I access this thread through my user CP as I am subscribed to it :shrug:

Yeah i honestly think i'll have more sleep once baby arrives and hopefully be painfree too, i can't even imagine what thats like at the moment its been so long. Did ur cleaning frenzy help u sleep Madly? i'm itching to do all sorts in the house but i never seem to find the time during the day and then by evening i've no energy, i don't have much on 2moro apart from a midwife appt in the morning so i might get a few bits done 2moro aft xx

Yeah I guess it did but I did ache last night but then I ache when I dont do any chores so :shrug: I did a few more chores this morning infact planning my little jobs is whileing away the time and hopefully Charlie will be here before I know it :lol: It can get quite boring when Olivers at school and DH is at work here on my own, I know I should enjoy the peace but because am so used to working I feel the need to occupy myself :rofl:

Hope your MW app goes well :hugs: I have one tomorrow :)

:cry: all I want is one solid nights sleep.... PLEASE!!!!

I wake up every morning and see that I need to do loads of stuff, but for the past couple of days I have struggled to get up off the sofa to even get dressed.
Our bedroom window has decided to have a massive condensation problem so it desperatley needs painting with the mould/condensation resistant paint I bought - but I just cant be bothered :( think im just gonna wait till the weekend when OH is off and get it all done then :shrug:

I never imagined I would be this tired... everyone keeps that bit quiet about pregnancy dont they :haha:

Im the same MADLY, I cant seem to find anything to pass the time - if I had the energy I would go into town just to window shop, but im still sat on the sofa in my PJs and dressing gown :rofl: getting dressed is just too much hassel :rofl: xx

I'm trying to take it it 1 week at a time, i might not have something to do every day but if i keep saying to myself between now and next week (34 weeks) i've to do this, this and this before i know it another week as passed, for example this week, Youngest is at youth club 2nite, i'm at midwife 2moro, youngest has a party on Saturday and its my eldest's birthday on Sunday, by the time i've got all these things out of the way i'm a little bit closer to my due date, its just a shame i can't fill every day up with little things to do lol x

We have so much to do, but I just dont have the energy to do it. We have to sort the whole bedroom, as were in a 1 bed apartment so Luke will be in with us till we move elsewhere next year. We still have his cot and everything flat packed and I still have a lot of his clothes to wash.
I have just managed to find a bit of energy to wash all the mould from around the window, so just need to get it all painted now but im sure that can wait till the weekend :rofl:

My mums coming through in an hour or so, so were gonna pop into town for a bit of shopping. She's moving in the next couple of days so needs to buy all her cleaning stuff to get the bungalow ready.

My mouth is playing up again too :cry: had my check up last week and need 4 teeth pulling a crown and some work on another 2 teeth :cry: gonna make sure its all done while its free and hopefully overcome my fear of the dentist :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->