*Leeds ladies*

We've loads to do in the house too, we r in a 2 bedroomed house, the kids r in the big bedroom and me and hubby have the medium one, James is 10 on Sunday and Harry (who is 6) wants to eventually share with baby when its ready to move out of our room, we can't move to a bigger house so have decided we will use wardrobes to seperate the big room in 2, James will have the smaller half and have some privacy from Harry and the baby, the bigger half is also at the far side of the room so when Harry and baby r in bed sleeping James won't disturb them when he goes to bed later (he won't need to walk anywhere near them. I did have planned to sort there room out b4 baby came and hubby has a weeks hol coming up so hopefully we'll get it done then. I also need to make room in my room for the cot, at the moment cause we r in the smaller room its abit tight fitting everything in, we have a crib which is up near the bed but unless we move the bedroom round and get rid of some junk the cot has no chance of fitting in. I also want to do a big spring clean, clear out kitchen cupboards etc i think i'll try and start this 2moro aft seen as i have nothing on and get some more done on Friday.
Hope u had fun shopping and getting out Rwll, sorry ur suffering with ur teeth too, in all my pregnancies i've suffered and had teeth crumble its awful, i def can't have anymore babies after this one i won't have any teeth left lol, hope u get yours sorted at least our free treatment continues for a year after the birth xx

Sounds like am plan Bernie :thumbup: I just cleaned out my kitchen cupboards of crap now they just need a good clean which I plan on doing tomorrow or Friday :thumbup: We are 2 bedroomed too so space is small :wacko: hence my mental de-cluttering of crap frnezy:rofl:

Rwll you will prob find once you start you get into the flow of it and cant stop until its all done :lol:

Hello ladies,
How r u?
Well i've not managed to start my spring clean yet but will def start next week. Had to go be monitored yesterday as baby decided to have a lazy day, i mentioned while there that i've been getting really bad backache that doesn't feel the same as spd pains, midwife had a feel of how baby was lying and she things that not only is it breech but also back to back which explains the back ache, i think its just determined to be a naughty baby and give me as much pain and stress as poss. I was on the monitor for over a hour cause not only did baby fancy not moving much but also heart rate kept dipping to the 60's so they wanted to do a long read, i've been sent home reasurred everything is fine but i can't help wondering why the monitored me for so long cause of heart rate if they think everything is fine? I'm tired today i didn't go to the hosp till teatime cause i'd felt a few movements in the morning and it wasn't till about 4pm i noticed i hadn't felt anything since, i then tried all my usual methods of waking baby up myself b4 ringing hosp just after 5pm, so by the time we got home last night it was about 9pm and i still needed to have tea etc could do with taking it easy this aft but Harry is at a party at 12 so need to do that and do food shop but after that the kids can play on the x box while i lay on the sofa till hubby gets home xx

Oh no hon :hugs: Nawghty baby :dohh: I think I have one of those too :wacko: Hope you managed to put your feet up today!

Aww bernie :hugs: my LO is laid back to back so i can sympathise with the horrible back ache. I use a hot water bottle for my back, it takes the pain off for a while, then i get OH to give me a massage :rofl: xx

Well i didn't put my feet up for very long, cause its my eldest's birthday 2moro and youngest was at a party i had to call at my dad's this morning so he could give James his card and some money and then after the party we met my mum in asda for a cuppa so she could do the same. We came home and kids went on x box while i tried to chill but by the time i got comfy on the sofa it was just about time to pick hubby up from work, all the way back from his work i was thinking hubby can feed kids i'm having a bath as soon as i get in then i'll have some tea and go watch tv in bed, i obviously tempted fate cause just as i was on my way to run the bath my sister rang to say she'd banged her head and couldn't get anyone else to take her to the hospital would i go, so off we went i expected to be there all night but luckily we were seen quite quick and we were home again a hour and a half later, so i've had to do my plan in a different order, i had tea as soon as i got in cause i was starving and it was 8.30pm by this point, i'm now messing on here while it settles a bit and then i'm having the bath, so much for my early night lol. I think i'll try a water bottle on my back Rwll i didn't think of that i've just to talk hubby into the massage as well now, although he's watching a crappy film on tv so i think my chances are slim.
Hope you've both had a good day xx

Oh bless you hon sounds like a mega busy day :hugs: Hope you got that bath and massage in the end :winkwink: Have fun today!

I got the bath and the beanie but no massage will try again 2nite though lol. I had a deja vu moment last night, when i was induced with James 10 years ago yesterday, they put my 1st pessary in about 6.30pm and by 11pm i was in pain especially in my back, they had told me in advance that if i took a microwave beanie in they would warm it up for me in the microwave (i know alot of hospitals won't do that now) anyway they warmed my beanie up and gave me some painkillers before telling hubby to go home and rest as it would be the next day before anything happened, i remember laying there having contractions with my beanie on my back trying my best to get some sleep. Well last night about the same time i was laid in bed with my beanie on my back, getting braxton hicks and again trying to get some sleep, it made me smile that exactly 10 years after i was 1st in that postition there i was again lol unfortunately this time i don't get to have a baby today (James will be pleased) i have to wait a bit longer.
Have you both had a good weekend? xx

Hey ladies,
How r u?
time is really starting to drag now it feels like i've been pregnant forever, wish it would just hurry up and fly by xx

Im the same bernie, i just want it to be over now! Was in tears this morning as i was having really strong braxton hicks and i had awful shooting pains in my pelvis. I know my weight doesnt help but its getting so hard now :cry: xx

I'm def regretting not losing more weight b4 getting pregnant again it was a lot easier with the other 2 although saying that i still suffered from spd so maybe it wasn't that much easier. I've noticed recently on a night when i'm getting up to go for one of my many wees my body doesn't bend like it used to, i try to sit up to get out of bed and my belly won't bend in the middle, think it must have grown and started to firm up alot more recently, i hope i don't get much bigger xx

Toilet trips are a nightmare!! I always end up pulling something and being in pain :cry:
Im def gonna be losing weight before we try for a second. I was supposed to before this one but i pretty much caught on as soon as we started trying - i thought it would take forever to happen, especially with me being so overweight and the fact that both me and OH smoked, i gave up the day i got my :bfp: and OH gave up a couple of months ago.

7 more weeks... dont know whether i can do it??

xx

I've no excuse it took us 20 cycles to conceive this one and i went to weight watchers for most of that time i just messed around instead of taking it seriously, i only lost just over a stone in the end :dohh: the rest is getting shifted after the baby arrives no excuses this time. I'm lucky i've never smoked but hubby does, he's been trying to give up for years and since getting our :bfp: has been talking about trying again, well he had his last one last night and has gone to work armed with patches and his nicorette inhalator, he was grumpy this morning already so god help me and the kids when he comes home 2nite. The poor kids are going to have a hormonal mummy and a grumpy daddy for the next few weeks! x

Am with you both Ladies :cry: I CANNOT SLEEP :nope: this damn SPD is at its worst and am struggling to turn over in bed, walk and move :sad1: I am ready for Charlie now so as soon as hes ready I want him to come :)

37 weeks would be perfect, just need baby to agree now x

So we just have to talk the babies and our bodies into this plan now and we are sorted x

Oh I`m all for that Bernie :)

rwll how are you getting on with the raspberry leaf tea? I`m hoping to get some at some point this week :thumbup:

CHARLIE I AM SERVING YOU WITH AN EVICTION NOTICE :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"