*Leeds ladies*

:rofl: eviction notice haha

Im taking the pills as ive never been a fan of herbal teas. Im taking the strong ones from H&B so only on 1 a day till labour. Havent really noticed anything but i suppose i wont till i start to push lol xx

I keep meaning to buy some but haven't got round to it yet, i used the teabags with James but i can't say i noticed that they helped during labour but then again i'd never been in labour b4 so who knows lol.
Hubby and kids should have had a dentist appt this aft, so i arranged to pick the kids up from school early at 2.45pm was bringing them home to clean their teeth and then calling for hubby on the way, i've been at my sister's house most of day so didn't get in till i had picked the kids up, while they were upstairs cleaning their teeth i picked post up and there was a letter for hubby, i was about to just dump it on table but then i noticed it had a patient reference number on so wondering what it was decided to open it, its a good job i did it was from the dentist cancelling their appt's, i can't believe they left it so late to tell us and better still put a 2nd class stamp on, when they knew they were cancelling so late surely ringing us or putting a 1st class stamp on would have made more sense, hubby was taking a hour out of work to attend the appt, i can just imagine the language that would have escaped his mouth if we'd gone to it especially as he stopped smoking yesterday he's already grumpy lol, well thats my moan for today, hope you've both had a good day xx

Thanks rwll might try the tea bags and if I cant stomach get the pills from H&B :) I was a regular at drinking green tea so am thinking I might be ok with the raspberry tea and considering I cant stomach `real` tea anymore :dohh: it might be a refreshing change for a hot drink :thumbup:

Bernie that is so crap of your dentist :trouble: I was on a moan yesterday cause when I picked Oliver up from school his school jacket zip was broken :wacko: I was walking down the school path trying to open his coat for him (the zip was stuck closed iykwim) to put on when I realise it was stuck :dohh: Appparently he had break with NO jacket on in the current crap cold and wet weather we have and the teacher had tried to mend it to no avail :growlmad: Me thinks a call to tell me my son has NO COAT to come home in would have been polite and worst still they never pointed it out to me simply leaving me to take him home on the bus with NO COAT I was so wound up :trouble: Sorry rant over :haha:

That is shocking bernie!!!

I hate the dentist... Was there yesterday for 2 fillings and to be measured for a crown. Everything went ok except he said to me "your teeth are in a bit of a state!" erm... they werent this bad before I got pregnant! I explained to him at my check up a couple of weeks ago that I had been having to brush them more on a morning due to morning sickness, to which he had a go at me for not leaving my teeth with horrible sicky breath for a couple of hours before rebrushing them!! Im sorry but I was working as a store manager at the time, I dont think it would have been acceptable to turn up to work with bad breath!
Anyway he did my two fillings and then I had to do the impression for my crown - which was AWFUL!!! yacky cold gel oozing into my mouth to make the mould :sick: so after 5 mins almost vomiting due to the gel he took the mould out and fitted a temporary filling - now I know I havent been to the dentist in a while but... the temporary filling is like a lump of jelly!! its soft and feels like it will just peel off! Im scared to brush my teeth too much incase it comes off and I end up in loads of pain again!! Eating is a pain in the ass and I just cant see this stupid filling lasting till Wednesday!!

Sorry for the rant xx

Thats awful about ur son's school and his coat Madly, schools are rubbish nowadays the amount of times i've had to go in and complain about things, they just assume once they hand the child over everything will be fine but if u had a bus to catch home when it was cold and drizzly they should have contacted u x
Rwll ur dentist sounds as friendly as mine, i hate going to the dentist, not looking forward to when i'm there next, which i'm trying to put off till after baby is born now lol x

Well after 2 weeks off i'm at work 2nite, i've only 3 shifts left and finish next Thursday evening, but i honestly don't know how i'm going to get thru them 3 shifts, i'm in so much pain 2day i'm dreading standing for a few hours. I've still to check my work clothes still fit, that'll be interesting if i go to put them on and i can't fasten my trousers or get my top to cover my now massive belly lol xx

Honestly bernie they are pants :trouble:
I hope work isnt too bad and hey only 3 shifts left :wohoo:
Well got the raspberry leaf tea 20 tea bags for £1.69 in tesco bargain will let you know how i get on :)

1 shift down 2 to go :happydance:

It wasn't as bad as i thought and work clothes just about fit still so hopefully they will still fit next week lol x

Hello ladies,
How r u today?
I'm waiting for someone to get back to me from ebay i won a babies r us changing table on Thurs for £5.50 so quite a bargain, i'm waiting for him to give me his address so i can go get it today as agreed. I hope cause i got it so cheap he's not going to mess me about.
I'm off to my cousin's 30th birthday party 2nite, which should be fun by about 9pm i'll be ready for bed lol, will def need a lie in 2moro.
Hope u have a good weekend xx

:wohoo: for the ebay bargain :).....I`m a bugger for ebay but I have got some great bargains for Charlie even DH cant complain :rofl:

Have a nice time tonight :)

Well I havent been around for a few days because of internet probs but hopefully fxed all sorted now :thumbup:

I have been getting on great with the RLT and I have noticed my Braxton hicks have been increasing over the last few days :dance:

Another shift down 1 more to go :happydance: roll on Thurs so i can finally finish, it was a hard shift 2nite i was in alot of pain with my spd and really tired after going out last night and not getting in till 1.45am, my dad assured me it wouldn't be a late night but then ended up enjoying himself too much lol, it was a good night, would have been more fun if i wasn't pregnant and could drink and dance but still a good night. I managed to get my changing table although he didn't get back to me with his address till 4pm, we'd arranged for me to go over about half 4 :dohh: and by the time he texted me i was in the wr with my sister shopping so we had to abandon shopping and rush to Mirfield b4 picking my hubby up and getting ready to go out.
I think i will def try the rlt Madly is ur braxton hicks have increased, i don't seem to have had many lately xx

:wohoo: for getting your changing table bernie and roll on thursday :winkwink:

Def give RLT a try it seems to be working wonders over here :thumbup: Lots more cramping and BHs :)

Actually now you mention it madly, i am having more BHs and cramps. In fact my whole womb is starting to feel a lot firmer through my (flabby) stomach :haha:

Well we finally got Lukes cot built and put in place over the weekend, cant wait to wake up with him in it :D xx

Not long now Rwll, he'll soon be in it waking u up on a night :happydance:

Hello ladies,
How r u?
what lovely weather we r having, i hope its here to stay, me and the kids stopped at the park on the way home from school and have only just got home so hopefully they'll both be shattered 2nite and want a early night.
I don't know if i mentioned b4 that i volunteer at the kids school on a Monday morning and a Tuesday afternoon in a year 1 class, i've been doing it since last easter for selfish reasons really, 1 i wanted to be on the inside cause my eldest has a lot of problems academically and i wanted to get in with the teachers really and learn new ways of helping him with his homework and 2 so i can put the experience down on my cv and then if i eventually do a teaching assistant course when baby is older i already have some experience. Even though i'd done it for selfish reasons i have loved every minute of it and have really enjoyed working with this years class. I had to finish today because my maternity leave officially starts on Sunday and i didn't want to be getting into trouble for doing voluntary work whilst getting maternity allowance, it was really sad leaving but the teacher and kids gave me a lovely card and some flowers and i took the kids some sweets in, they've also made me promise to take the baby in when its here and were all really excited.
Well i suppose i better go make the kids some tea b4 they start moaning xx

Hello ladies,
How r u?
I've had a rubbish afternoon, firstly hubby took my crutches to work with him in the car so i had to walk to school and back without them, i was in agony by the time i got home and just wanted to go to bed and cry, but as the kids didn't fancy going to bed that early i put my feet up while they played in the garden, they decided to come in and have a arguement with each other about who had lost a shuttlecock and while stood there arguing i told them to shut the outside door so the dog didn't get out but i was too late off she went and as they had left the gate open too she was down the street b4 i'd even heaved myself off the sofa, i then spent half a hour walking gthe streets shouting her b4 a passer by grabbed her cause he could hear me shouting, the kids r lucky they r not grounded for life and tbh the dog is lucky i carried on looking for her, i nearly just walked back home i was that annoyed. I'm now in even more pain and am supposed to going to watch Joseph the musical 2nite with Harry and his youth group, when really i want to have a soak in the bath and go to bed.
Hope you've had a better day xx

Hi

Well i hate to always be moaning on here but ive had an awful day today :(

I was walking down to the bus station to catch the free bus to the dentist. Got to the big roundabout near police station and this oldish guy decides hes gonna attempt to jump a red light while im crossing the road!! He slammed on and missed me by literally a couple of inches. I was so shook up i just shouted and swore at him and walked off. I wish i had got his reg, but i just wanted to get away from the road. I called my mum as OH was at work, and i just burst into tears.

My dentist appointment was traumatic too. I was having my crown fitted, so got in the chair and heremoved the plastic temporary cap then started with the air... OMG i have never experienced pain like that before, he was blowing air directly onto my nerve,then he told me thet the hole "wont stop bleeding" he eventually got the crown fitted and i spat a mouth full of blood and went home.

I just hope tomorrow is a better day xx

Rwll :hugs: u did have a crap day i thought mine was bad. I know what u mean about worrying about always moaning on here i feel like thats all i do, must be my hormones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->