*Leeds ladies*

Yay!! All 3 of us now

Ive been into town today and have bought Luke the cutest t shirts ever!! Went into H&M and saw a little Ramones t shirt, then saw a little AC/DC t shirt and matching baseball cap :D awww had to buy him them :rofl: hes gonna be such a cutie xx

Cute baby buys hon :) I bought Charlie a tiny cap on Thursday (thought better get one with this warm weather we`ve been having!) comparing it to Olivers clothes I forget how tiny everything is even DH was ooing and aahing over it :rofl:

I'm on maternity leave :happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:

Ooh i didn't think about buying a sun hat, its a good job u 2 mentioned them :dohh:

Ive been bored for weeks lol!!

Had my 34 week midwife appointment and little Luke is measuring at 37 weeks... got a growth scan on monday so should find out then if hes big or not...
Does anyone know what will happen if he is 3 weeks bigger? Will i be induced or will i need a section? I really want to have a natural delivery so really dont want a section :cry: xx

mmmmmmmmmmmm not sure hon however if it helps a little my consultant offered me growth scans and said if charlie did turn out to be big (oliver was 10lb 5oz) they dont offer induction or c-section :( I decided to go on my MWs measurements firstly and if he did measure big go for the scans only then as an option! Are you at Jimmies too? whos your consultant?

Yeah i am at Jimmies but i dont have a clue who my consultant is - i see someone different every time i go! Also found out im getting a new midwife as of my next visit as my current one is going to work back in hospital... i think ill just have to invest in loads of pineapples if hes measuring big on monday xx

Is it not on your notes hon.....I think the consultants for jimmys are either sillito or glanville?

Nope hun, i was told i was gonna see a consultant at the same time as my scans etc but its just random clinic doctors i see xx

Morning ladies,
How r u?
Rwll a few weeks ago i measured 3-4cm over but was yold because i'm overweight and depending on position baby is in not to worry, i think sometimes it depends on the midwife measuring u too, half the time when mine measures me she seems to do it that quick i find it hard to believe she could be accurate, try not to worry about it, just think u get to see ur little man again on Monday, i'm having a scan on Wed to check whether baby is still breech i can't wait xx
How r u Madly? xx

My sister had a girly night last night, i was only going to go for a bit but by the time we got round to ordering a takeaway, waiting for it to come and then eating it, it turned out to be a late night and i didn't get in till 2am :dohh: its starting to be a regular thing me turning up home at that time on a weekend lol hubby will start thinking i'm getting all my partying over b4 baby comes.
My youngest is going to his 1st sleepover 2nite, he can't wait and is hyper already, he's bouncing round the room like he's on something, luckily for me i had already arranged for the kids to go to my mil's this aft cause its my mum's birthday 2moro and we r off out for the afternoon, so poor mil is going to have to cope with him :happydance: and then his friend's mum has the pleasure of 2 hyper kids 2nite :haha:

Yeah, i guess i should stop worrying really lol! my FH was 3cm higher when i had first growth scan butscan measurments were all in the normal range. Luke has started to engage, hes at 4/5, MW said his head has just started to settle. :happydance: hes starting his final journey now :D xx

When i was at midwife on Thurs she said she thinks baby has turned again back to head down and 4/5 engaged, although i think with 2nd and subsequent babies they can keep popping back in and out whereas with Luke he should stay put now :happydance:

Hi Ladies :wave:

My MW said with first babies think of baby engaging like a cork in a bottle once its in their it should suck in and stay :lol: because your body has been their before with 2nd+ babys its more stretched and so baby can pop in and out :wacko: I know Charlie has popped in and out twice to my knowledge (oh the pain :blush:) BUT I think right nows hes settled :blush: because when I lay on my side his head feels well down plus my damn SPD and hips kill so am feeling mega pressure :rofl: PLEASE STAY THERE CHARLIE :haha:

Hello ladies,
I spent Saturday night in hosp, i'd been feeling rubbish all day really bad headache and just not feeling well but as i had arranged to go out for the afternoon for my mum's birthday with my mum, nana and sister i went along so i didn't let my mum down. We had quite a nice afternoon, we went to a pub that sold huge slices of cake and had tea and cake, the cakes were so big i only managed half of mine lol. While there i still felt shocking and noticed baby hadn't moved since that morning, by the time we left i was starting to worry but by the time i got everyone rounded up and we got home (we'd gone to Castleford, near where my mum lives) it was time to get my son to his friend's for his sleepover and pick hubby up from work, b4 going for hubby i rang hosp to see if i could go down, then went for hubby and off we went. Baby been a typical baby moved loads on the monitor and i was starting to feel stupid but then she took my bp and it was high and alongside the headache, feeling ill and the fact that my feet were huge they decided to keep me in and do a blood test. Bp was monitored every 4 hours and each time was slowly coming down (when i left last night it was normal again), bloods came back ok but they have sent me home warning me if headaches gets bad again or anything else happens i've to go straight back and i've to try to relax more, luckily hubby had already booked a week off work to get house ready for baby so he can run round after the kids and i'm at hosp on Wed for my 36 week consultant appt so at least i know i'm having my bp checked again there.
Starting to get fed up of been pregnant now, i've noticed since i've relaxed more these past couple of days my braxton hicks have intensified and r really uncomfortable, lack of sleep is doing my head in and my spd is so painful i can hardly move, i'm nearly 36 weeks now, baby needs to start thinking about making a appearance in the next week or 2 or i'll crack up xx

OMG i've just noticed i'm now on the last square on my ticker :happydance: thats made my day, the end feels that bit closer now. I'm also 8 months today :happydance: so am officially in my 9th month of pregnancy whoo hoo :happydance:

Yay for last box hun :happydance:
Glad baby is well too :hug:

Ive had my final growth scan today, Luke looks normal and his weight is estimated at 6lb1oz with 5 weeks left :happydance:
I dont have to go back to Jimmy's now till im in labour now, well hopefully :D

The doctor mentioned my MW doing a sweep when and if i get near 40 weeks -wow its all real now theyre talking about starting my labour... whoooooo!

Hope youre all doing well xx

I bet it feels great now knowing that the next time ur there its to meet ur little man :happydance:
I'm at hosp on wed for a scan to see which way baby is laying, i'm hoping they estimate its size and double check the sex while they r there, i'm getting excited now, i re-packed my hosp bag today because i kept borrowing stuff out of it and still had a few bits to buy. Its now almost complete i just need to nip to asda 2moro for a few things and then i'm packed :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->