*Leeds ladies*

I've just told hubby my plans and he's looking at me as though i'm nuts, if he's not careful there will be no passion here for a long long time. I've just pointed out he wants baby out too!

The thought of going overdue seriously makes me want to :cry:

:rofl: bless your man Bernie....why is it men look at you as if you are mental its quite straight forward and simple :dohh:

Aaron will be well up for it, hes been a bit upset that its died down a little over the last few months.
Ive eaten lots of pineapple, walked round Leeds then back home and im gonna drag Aaron to bed in a bit to get his stuff up there as bernie put it :rofl:
Just lay back and make him do all the work madly - i dont have the energy to do anything other than that :haha: xx

That is exactly what i plan to do Rwll lay back and let him do the work although i'll be moaning at him to be quick cause my back kills when i lie on it lol, doesn't pregnancy make bedroom activities so much fun? lol x

I know, i really didnt expect it to affect me lik... weve always had a pretty healthy sex life, it never got out of the "honeymoon period" but over the past 5ish months it just seems more hassle that anything :( ah well, hope it gets back to normal after Luke arrives :shrug:

Good luck bernie, heres hoping we have some good news tomorrow :D xx

Good luck to u too x
I'm also hoping it goes back to normal once baby is here and i've got over birth of course, with my eldest i had pnd and it took a long time b4 we were back to normal so i'm hoping this isn't the case again.
Goodnight ladies xx

Any news Ladies :shrug:

We didnt have :sex: last night I was so annoyed with DH :dohh: Instead I spent all night with crippling lower back ache and what I think are mild contractions.....Kinda like a period pain that peaks intensely and then wears off although they dont feel the same as the early ones with Oliver :shrug: I gave up at 7am and got up :( DH was an arse complaining about lack of bed space `ummmmm hello in pain here` :trouble: honestly men eh? Well am at MWs this morning so am going to see what she thinks :thumbup: If this isnt early labour than I would rather the pains just bugger off cause its pissing me off now :cry:

R u still having the pains now? its looking good if u are, i'm excited for you!
We dtd last night and it was bloody hard work especially for hubby lol my pelvis was not impressed and i'm not that impressed that its done absolutely nothing! Going to go for a wander round morley this morning to see if that does anything xx

Still having them hon :( am a little fed up tbh probably lack of sleep :cry:

DH is bugging me off making silly remarks and MIL has been on the phone 3 times this morning and its not even 9am .... I feel like I cant be arsed today :(

A walk sounds like a good idea :thumbup: might take one when I see MW later :)

I hope this is it for you and ur dh and mil behave themselves and stop annoying you, i've left dh in bed its his day off today, i've already screamed at the kids for nothing in particular so he's probably laid there thinking he's best off staying there. I feel like a awful mum now, its not their fault i'm constantly in a bad mood. Keep us posted if you can xx

Well we DTD lastnight and I woke up this morning with really bad BH's and ive just been throwing up :sick:
Not sure if thats a sign or not but thats all the news from me :(

Aww hun, sorry to hear about your pain and OH :hug: Aaron has a habit of sleeping pretty much on top of me so ive had to start "accidentally" hitting him through the night when turning over :rofl:

Any news for you bernie?

xx

Go for some long walks ladies!! After my waters broke & I wasn't getting contractions I run up & down the stairs about 100 times and def got things moving!!

xxx

Im heading into Leeds soon to meet a friend so will be walking plenty today. I tend to walk into Leeds most days but i end up in awful pain :( xx

Aw hun!! me & my little man are off today was considering taking him out into Leeds but he's being very difficult, doubt Im even gonna get a shower this morning the way he is :rofl: so gonna stay in the house, safer :)

xxx

Aww but he looks sooo sweet and innocent hun...

I thought about cancelling going into town but cant bear being stuck in by myself all day :( xx

:rofl: you don't know my son haha :)

He's been perfect up until this past month, I thought we escaped terrible 2s but nope... he's just delayed it a year :rofl:

xxx

lol I know he's not a bad kid he just knows what he wants and pushes for it lol

He ran out in front of a car yesterday though my husband grabbed him coz I can't run after him anymore I just waddle everywhere. Made me scared to take him anywhere now tbh coz I can't carry him either and there's no way he's going in his buggy :rofl: not even gonna try it!! lol

He is sweet though :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"