*Leeds ladies*

rwll I could have written you post myself :dohh: thats exactly how I feel except I had a bath cause it got things moving with Oliver and when I got out the back ache worsened too....fxed we meet at Jimmies later this eve :winkwink:

Bernie how are you and little Jack?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of you, come on babies!
We r good Madly thank you for asking, we've had a lazy day, i've not even bothered getting dressed, i'm just waiting for Jack to wake up and have a feed and then i'm going to go in the bath for a long soak, i highly recommend salt in the bath for stitches/grazes etc i daren't use it after i had James i was too scared it would sting but i've done it this time round and it is really soothing.
Both of you try to get some rest just in case things kick off, make the most of sleep while u can cause it'll never be the same again xx

Thanks Bernie will remember the salt :thumbup: I have a feeling :blush: will suffer esp since I am going to the toilet very frequently clearing out right now (sorry tmi!) my poor bits will be a disaster area I fear :dohh:

Enjoy your soak :kiss:

Thanks for that bernie, will make sure we have plenty of salt in.

I dont think i'll be making a trip to Jimmies tonight :cry: im still in a lot of pain but Luke is still quite active and my bowels dont want to clear out just yet - im the exact opposite to you madly :( but every time I go to the toilet I get sharp pains down below and pressure, but im not sure whether thats just due to the constipation :cry: think were gonna try :sex: again tonight, but its seriously awkward now :cry: everywhere hurts :cry: :cry:

Hope you had a lovely soak bernie, and keeping my fingers crossed you end up meeting Charlie very soon :hugs: xx

Oh rwll hon :hug: Hope your feeling better today hon :kiss:

Am still very much here too :cry: crap night.....pains galore....pretty much feeling like I am never going to meet my boy and feeling damn right sorry for myself :sad1:

Morning ladies,
How r u both today? hope u got some sleep or even better u were both up all night giving birth. Rwll I was constipated the days leading upto having Jack, I didn't have my clear out till the day after he was born, thats one of the reasons I was convinced it was just a poo I needed when he was crowning.
I was a very lucky mummy last night, me and hubby sat up talking till about half 10 (which is now late for me lol) I went upto bed while hubby stayed downstairs to give Jack his last feed around midnight, hubby must have had lots of energy last night cause not only did he do loads of housework but he stayed up all night and gave Jack expressed milk everytime he needed a feed, I ended up sleeping for 10 hours! omg I feel great today I have my energy back its brilliant, poor hubby on the other hand is currently asleep on the sofa. The only downside to my long sleep was my boobs were agony when I woke up, they were so full i could hardly lift them out of bed, it took me a hour and a half to express them and where I usually get 2oz per boob each time I express I got 5oz per boob lol but at least we have some stock of my milk again.
Hope you both have a good day xx

Madly u posted while I was typing mine, sorry u had a bad night I really hope ur not kept waiting much longer :hugs: xx

Hi, well im still here too :cry:

Didn't get too much sleep again lastnight and was in too much pain to even think about :sex: so were gonna go for a walk down to crown point in a bit and have a look at Asda baby event see if the walk down helps him come... and failing that to spoil him a little more :D

wow 10 hours sleep... I dont know when I last managed anywhere near that, but ouch!! those boobs must have been sore hun :hug:

I hope he's gonna come soom, Im honestly fed up of being pregnant now!I want my body back and want to be able to walk for more than 10 minutes without having to sit down to ease my pelvis pain :cry:

Im with you too madly with the whole feelin sorry for myself, its awful - I just want Luke here now.

Hope you both have a good day, weather seems nice again xx

Thats our plan too rwll :dohh: lots of walking :thumbup:

Come on boys get your shoes on and come out to play :winkwink:

Wow 10hrs :shock: sleep Bernie thats great :) crap about the boobs :hug:

Morning ladies,
How r u both today? did u manage to sleep? x

Morning Bernie :wave:

Hows you and your little man?

Well still getting these tightenings every 15-20mins have been ever present since Friday aft :dohh: yesterday my back was effing cripped I was leant across our footstool in the room at one point withering around in pain :( Charlie moved position a little so the back pain eased and I took co-codamol before bed last night because I felt like a walking car crash and really needed the rest :wacko: am not sure if this is the start of a slow labour :shrug: I started slow labour with Oliver on the Monday before he was born on the Friday so its wholely possible :dohh: Still clearing out :blush: although not as much yesterday but OMG am I a windy person right now :blush: I had a fab nights sleep best in a few nights and feel really refreshed :happydance: my Mam flys back from Spain late tonight and am hoping my boy is just holding on for his nana to arrive back in the UK :winkwink: she always joked he would :thumbup: So well in better spirits...overdue...and ever hoping :wohoo:

How are you rwll?

Morning :D

I had a decent nights sleep too madly, apparantly I slept that well that I dont remember OH getting up for the toilet and elbowing me in the head whilst getting back into bed :dohh: :rofl:

Im having a lot of pains since we got back from our walk to crown point, fingers crossed they're actually gonna progress into something!?

I cant believe im 2 days away from my due date... everyone was certain I would have him early - guess he's staying put till May 4th :haha: were gonna have a little Jedi baby :rofl:

Ooooh keeping my fingers crossed for you madly :flower:

Hope you and Jack are doing well too bernie xx

Fxed rwll we both got a good nights sleep in before the storm hits :winkwink: I do feel in really good spirits today bizarely I mean hes two days over due now and yesterday I felt like crap but today happy as larry :dohh:

We are good today thank you for asking, i got about 4 and a half hrs sleep last night and then managed to sneak another 2 hrs on the sofa this morning 6am-8am while Jack had a nap between feeds. Allan has 1 more week off work so i need to use it to get into a routine, most days i'm lucky to be dressed b4 lunch time which will be no good when Allan is at work and i need to get the kids to school. I'm sat here trying to express at the moment i've been doing it for over a hr and still haven't got the 3oz required for a full feed :dohh: its so time consuming but as Jack won't take from my left boob and i need the expressed milk for Allan to give him at bedtime so i can go to bed early it needs doing. We have now stopped giving him a formula feed on a night he was only going the same amount of hrs between feeds as he is when he has breast milk so there was no point to it.
Tell Charlie now ur mum is due home he may as well come today, even if u went into labour now he's not going to be born immediately so she has plenty of time to get home and meet him. I'm glad u slept better last night hopefully it was ur bodies way of building up ur energy supply ready for some action xx

Bernie hon I too worry about routine after DH goes back to work :dohh: I will be in charge of taking Oliver to school which is approx a 20-30min walk away so it will mean having us all dressed and ready to leave the house for approx 8am :shock: hoping I can do it :thumbup:

I keep telling him Nana is on her way home and that he needs to shift his butt because he will have far more space out here but I guess hes a lazy boy just like his Daddy :rofl:

Morning ladies,
How r u both today? did u manage to get any sleep?
I'm dreading the school run, at least i don't really have to get Jack dressed if i'm running late, as long as i change his bum and put a jacket over his babygro he can wait till we get back home.
I need to get a pic of Jack pulling his yoda face for u to see what u think Rwll, when i'm winding him and he wrinkles his forehead up i swear thats who he looks like, we keep trying to get a pic but he always changes expression just as we click the camera lol.
Hope u both have a good day, the kids are at a party and i only realised last night i haven't bought a pressie yet so i'm off to argos at Birstall to get something and off to sit in a room full of screaming kids i can hardly wait xx

aww bernie :haha: you will have to buy Jack a baby Jedi robe if he looks like Yoda when winding him :rofl: poor Jack :flower:

Well im in so much pain right now :cry: had a walk into Leeds with Aaron to meet his mum for a coffee and since walking back i've had constant shooting pains inside my vagina and around my cervix, I get sharp pains when sat on the toilet and nothing will take them off :cry: Im seriously hoping this is it all starting...?

I had very little sleep last night and was wide awake at 6:30am, dont know whether im gonna have any energy if I go into labour tonight :shrug: I have 7 bottles of lucozade sport in the freezer waiting to throw in my hospital bags, oh and loads of cereal bars and chocolate :rofl:

Good luck with all the screaming kids hun.

Hope you're busy in hospital delivering Charlie madly as you've not been online since lastnight :happydance: xx

Pains sound promising Rwll, i hope this is it for you, i was worried i wouldn't have the energy once i went into labour and the day i did do i hadn't made it to bed with my waters going at 2am and i was fine, i think the adreneline kicks in and gets u thru it, even after Jack arrived i was up all day and up most of that 1st night and i got thru it xx
Fingers crossed ur in labour or have had Charlie Madly and not just having a day off from here xx

Madly is in full blown labour :wohoo: checked in on her pregnancy journal - Yay we get to meet Charlie soon :happydance:

My pains seem to have eased a little since I had a shower :(

Well its officially D-day tomorrow for me, hope Luke decides to come soon - i feel like im falling behind :haha:

Cant wait for an update madly :hugs:

Hope you're well bernie xx

Ooh i'm off to look at Madly's journal next, Charlie should be here by now, i can't wait to hear from you Madly :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Happy due date Rwll hopefully not long now, if u go into labour 2nite ur may the 4th baby is looking very promising, come on Luke we are all eagerly waiting for you. How r u feeling today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->