*Leeds ladies*

Morning ladies,
How r all today? is baby still moving about Rwll?
i'm not doing much today, need to nip to pets at home this aft to get pet food for hubby's bearded dragons, there's a matalan nearby so might as well nip in and look at baby clothes while i'm there, hubby will regret sending me shopping lol.
Hope you all have a good day xxx

Yep, LO was kicking all night and also this morning, gone quiet now but im not worried now :)
Im having a lazy day, cant even be bothered to walk into town to get my feet sucked by fish :rofl:
Ooh enjoy shopping hun xx

two little girls

ahh luke and leia lol

we are thinking holly and lily

Holly and Lilly are gorgeous names :)
Weve chosen Layla if we have a girl - couldnt have Leia as OH's niece has that name. We are both HUGE Star Wars fans :rofl: xx

When did you all start feeling your LO moving around properly and more regularly? i sometimes feel a little bubble kind of movement. Might happen a few times during the day or once or the odd day hardly at all. i know its different for people.
x

I can't remember when i started to feel regular movements, i remember at about 19-20 weeks wondering why i wasn't getting regular ones when it was my 3rd baby and i should know what i'm feeling for, it was prob around 22-23 weeks like Rwll where its now regular especially on a evening/night xxx
Holly and Lily are gorgeous names at the moment we like Aimee and Katie although my eldest son doesn't like either and i don't really want to name his sibling something he isn't keen on (this is the prob with a bigish age gap, James is nearly 10 and has opinions lol) we like Jack and Max for a boy and i'm swaying more to Jack at the moment (luckily James likes both of these) i honestly think its another boy so don't think i need to worry too much about James not liking girls names xxx

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in here as imnot actually pregnant anymore (my little lion is 2months) but I saw the thread in the unread posts and I'm also from Leeds.

For those that have heard bad press about the LGI I have nothing but good things to say about them. My middle child was a NICU baby there and so I was high risk with Leo and they were brill both times.

My madwife this time was amazing and two of them delivered him with shoulder dystocia without a panic in sight.

I was also very ill after having Leo and again, they were amazing.

Jo xx

obviously you do :rolleyes:

Hi jo :)

Ive heard good and bad for both hospitals, but chose jimmys as its literally on my doorstep.

I was so ill yesterday -dont ever eat cornish slices from greggs, i was so sick :sick: all day, couldnt keep anything down at all :( feel much better today though.

Hope youre all having a great weekend xx

I don't think either of them are bad persay but you usually only hear the bad stories. I wanted to reassure anyone who was nervous of the LGI :D

I agree, people are going to have good and bad experiences at both. Thanks for you advice tho :)
Rwllgoodchild- sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly! -prob last thing u wanted
x

I was looking forward to a weekend shopping as OH has been paid ;) but didnt want to risk being out too long yesterday, so were heading into town soon :haha:

OMG i cant believe im into double figures tomorrow.... my baby will be here in no time :D :happydance: xx

wow i cant wait to get into double figures, i couldnt figure out a few weeks back what everyone meant by double figures but i do now!
have fun shopping today especially if its not with your money! :)
hope your feeling better
x

Hi everyone! Im from leeds (live just near roundhay park) this is my first pregnancy and im having our little boy at harrogate hospital.

Hello :) this is also my first pregnancy and im so excited now LO has started moving and letting me know he/she is there. Im still a little scared for the birth but theres not a lot i can do about that now :rofl:
100 days... that sounds sooooo soon.... xx

Morning Leeds Ladies :wave: Welcome New Leeds Ladies :wave:

I know there a few of you who have 4d scans booked so I thought I would share my pics from yesterday :) Truly amazing experience nothing like it honestly we watched our son laugh, smile, yawn, suck all the fingers on his left hand as he rammed it in his mouth (hilarious :rofl:) and also play cheeky for the camera. It seems he looks the spit of Daddy whilst he loves to lay with his arms above his head like Mummy. Ladies I cannot recommend this experience enough its one I will never forget :dance:

Here he is little Charlie William

Attachments

• Charlie (1).jpg
    Charlie (1).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Charlie (2).jpg
    Charlie (2).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • Charlie (3).jpg
    Charlie (3).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Charlie (4).jpg
    Charlie (4).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Aww madly theyre gorgeous pics :) where did you have the scan done? Were going to babybond in 2 weeks :happydance: cant wait to find out the sex xx

Thank you hon :)

Honestly I cant stop thinking and raving about the experience it is so truly amazing :lol: We went to a place called `meet your baby` on Geldard Road Leeds 12....a really nice place and such lovely friendly people :)

Thank you hon :)

Honestly I cant stop thinking and raving about the experience it is so truly amazing :lol: We went to a place called `meet your baby` on Geldard Road Leeds 12....a really nice place and such lovely friendly people :)

I've looked into going there!!

What's the best time to go for a 4D scan?? <3

Hello ladies,
Hope ur all having a good weekend and welcome Kirstr1984, hope ur feeling better today Rwll i hate been poorly. Madly ur scan pics r gorgeous, i bet it was a amazing experience. I've not done alot this weekend, went for a coffee and to do food shop with my mum yesterday and i've just been chilling today and doing homework with the kids, i've not even got dressed yet but as i'm at work work in a ahour i'm going to go jump in the shower and get ready soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->