• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leeds meet

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
Kelly (2903) as asked me to do a new thread as she is always working

if any one is intreasted in a meet up then leave your name and wat date you can meet on plus any suggestions you may have on where it should be x

me and kelly can do the 9th of june x

After ive had baby I would come ...train leaves here to Leeds once a day so 1st thing would be good any day x

I dont think I can do that unfortunately :( Im off on hols for a week not long after and doubt Ill be allowed the time off.

Hope you have a lovely time though :)

xxx

Were talking about a general north east meet and havent set anywhere yet, would it make sence to combine?

I can do leeds on the 9th. Day after caitlyns birthday :)

Were talking about a general north east meet and havent set anywhere yet, would it make sence to combine?

Yeah il ask kelly am sure she wont mind thou hun :hugs:

I can do leeds on the 9th. Day after caitlyns birthday :)

Who it would be graet to see you both :hugs: and its a day before my birthday :happydance:
do you no anywhere in leeds we could meet hun x

would it be in the city centre as if im able to make it ill be coming by train.

i would like to come.

if it is in city centre i would be by train but anywhere else i would be able to drive. im free almost anytime in june.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->